Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
AJC article

Quote:
A Gilmer County grand jury indicted three former Calhoun High School students Monday on charges of aggravated sexual battery of a fellow student at an after-prom party. A girl said she was raped by multiple young men, whom she could not identify, early May 11 at a Coosawattee River Resort cabin in Gilmer County, according to a Gilmer County Sheriff’s Office report. The cabin was rented for a party after the prom, which was held the previous night
Deputies later arrested Fields Chapman, Avery Johnson and Andrew Haynes, all of whom turned themselves in 18 days after the alleged assault, according to Gilmer Sheriff Stacey Nicholson.
Chapman and Haynes were also indicted on sodomy charges, and Chapman has a separate 28-count indictment involving sexual exploitation of a minor, said Glenda Sue Johnson, clerk of the Gilmer County Superior Court.

Haynes and Chapman both had been arrested months before on underage drinking charges, according to incident reports obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution from Calhoun police. All three suspects played sports for Calhoun High School. Chapman was on probation at the time of the alleged assault, sheriff’s officials told The AJC. Calhoun City School officials banned all three seniors from graduation ceremonies. Detectives were very careful with the investigation, interviewing more than 50 witnesses, Nicholson said.

“This has been a very emotional case, certainly for the City of Calhoun and Calhoun High School,” Nicholson said at a May news conference. The girl told deputies that she couldn’t remember who assaulted her and passed out at the cabin around 2 a.m., according to the sheriff’s report.

“Her injuries were substantial,” Nicholson said. District Attorney Alison Sosebee noted that aggravated sexual battery is punishable with a sentence of up to 25 years.

The sexual exploitation of a minor charges against Chapman involve a separate person, Sosebee said. They involve digital images or videos that Chapman allegedly possessed on his phone of a minor engaged in “sexually explicitly conduct,” Sosebee said.

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Give them the book!

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
I wish death penalty was available for this kind of offence
icekoldozy

Seconded.

Melodious Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
icekoldozy

It should be, seeing that people like this are never going to change.. They are going to be released to do it all again, and they'll be given a second chance to put someone else through that hell.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Maybe not death penalty, but physical or chemical castration. They should never have an erection again.

After all, according to some, sex isn't essential.
kiironobara
Maybe not death penalty, but physical or chemical castration. They should never have an erection again.

I agree, this is just SICK.
kiironobara

THIS.

Wintry Dragon

PantheaMarlon
Give them the book!
And throw it at them!

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
kiironobara

Alas, you can still rape without a d**k. Digital rape, rape with a foreign object. Hell, females can rape, too! No, chemical castration won't stop their desire to sexually abuse other people because it's about control and sadism, not the sexual act itself (though some do get off on that s**t). They'd still be able to harm people. I'm more for never letting them out of prison if people are too chicken to off them. Time and again, they prove to the world that they can't change, and that they will re-offend if they are given the chance to do so. So removing them from the general population, by life imprisonment or death, seems like the safer bet.

Kawaii Shoujo

Old Blue Collar Joe
icekoldozy

Seconded.
I third this motion.
Pigs! Thats such scum ball s**t, man some people! Smh
kiironobara

No one has ever died from lack of sex.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
kiironobara

No one has ever died from lack of sex.

So do you support this proposal of rapists being castrated?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff