Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Friend

Seriously, what are we up to now? Nekola, Nekolita, Mewkola, Kikila, Rawrela, Purrela, Mikola, Bunilla, French Bunilla, Strawberry Bunilla, ItSeemsWeRanOutOfIdeas-la.... Are they really THAT popular?

And are there any plans for new items that aren't -la based? (Or any other recolors, for that matter. D: They're getting old, guys. Come on.)

Celestial Dog

chances are it's less that they're popular and more that if Gaia can do something without using any creativity or effort, they will. They cut corners wherever possible and expect everyone to just take it.

Magnetic Friend

Q2k
chances are it's less that they're popular and more that if Gaia can do something without using any creativity or effort, they will. They cut corners wherever possible and expect everyone to just take it.
I wish that weren't the case. D:

And I get that recolors are easy and they're probably just looking for something people will pay for, but I can't help wondering why this item got like 5 billion recolors in particular. It doesn't seem that great to me.

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
They will stop when they have made 18,000,753 of the damned things.
These items remind me of my visit in Southeast Asia.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Most of what Gaia has been releasing the last week has been recolours or rereleases with very few new items in the mix =/. Is this what the artists are forced to do, because I wouldn't call recolouring artistic personally.

pinchot's Waifu

Tipsy Wife

Do you remember those March items? I hated them with a passion,
Gaia just seems to choose items to massively recolor and reproduce.
The (whatever)las are kind of adorable but I'm not going to feed bad behavior.

Perfect Saint

I'm glad that I've caught myself relatively early before getting into this la la business.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~♪~

I love them. lol. I hope they make a green one. NOT teal or mint.

Spooky Researcher

20,775 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • There are two sides... 50
Well on the plus side, recolors are usually cheaper than the original sometimes.

They can use 721616, 661717, 461111 html color codes when they run out of primary, secondary colors and probably every other named color in the color wheel.

Greed is inventive~

Perfect Animal

Godzilla comming up next rofl
On a more serious note though: i think we'll be seing more of those recolors, as long as they sell.

Demonic Lover

User Image I don't mind. I don't know why someone who isn't into the series should. I also didn't like the march one and well, here I am x ox; still not caring, and it's not like they don't release original items every day D: they do.

I think people pay too much attention to the CS stuff x ox you are not supposed to like every single thing, that's the point of releasing so many things every day.

Also, they are really popular XD;;; Kikila and Diabolos' Annihilation were released today at the same time (I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong) and while Kikila has sold a GC amount of 83.832, Diabolos' Annihilation has only sold 67.116, it's worth to note Kikila's like the fifth recolor and that there are other recolors selling at the same time x ox; it's not even a particularly popular color scheme... so yes, they are selling well XD

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm still waiting for a Manlyla or a Hairyla or a Muscularla. stare

Undead Enchantress

They still need to cap off the series with the Grunnilla, the green recolor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff