Welcome to Gaia! ::

All systems closed.

Please read the first post. 1 100.0% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

KupoWrath
I was going to tip your post, but then I realized they upped the tip amount to 10k. o__O

Ahh, yeah.
It's really easy to get 10k, though. You could probably grab it from DC, considering they've upped those amounts as well.

Formal Bloodsucker

I've Lived in Suffering and Anguish
Used and Tormented by Others.

Mrrrrrgh....I would say Damn those Twins, but seeing as we already work for Hell it would be redundant. They don't know the first thing about keeping a low profile, but they certainly know how to talk their way into information. Apparently the big birthday Heaven's prepping for is on the 25th...which means I have a feeling I know who they're celebrating, and that I don't want to stick around in case we get discovered. Thankfully the Twins haven't managed to blow their cover, and Angels give Dragons a respectful distance so I can just fly around and play the visual scout. At least the plan is working...for now. I hope it doesn't blow up in our faces, but given my particular track record I won't be surprised if it does.

So...How has everyone here been? I...um...can't help but notice I haven't gotten responses when asking about you all. Did I do something wrong, or do I just have bad timing?

Now that I'm free I'll turn it around...
See how the Others feel.

Salty Rodent

treint

I WAS BANISHED AGAINST MY WILL.
      PLEASE COME SAVE ME.

/drowns
User Image

I'm sorry I'm drowning too. gonk
March Hare.exe
treint

Nice avatar.
User Image

Thank youuu~ C:
I concur. That is a nice avatar.

Melodious Bear

Beat Freakz
I concur. That is a nice avatar.

o: Thank you, too!! <3

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

Laguna Lilim
I've Lived in Suffering and Anguish
Used and Tormented by Others.

Mrrrrrgh....I would say Damn those Twins, but seeing as we already work for Hell it would be redundant. They don't know the first thing about keeping a low profile, but they certainly know how to talk their way into information. Apparently the big birthday Heaven's prepping for is on the 25th...which means I have a feeling I know who they're celebrating, and that I don't want to stick around in case we get discovered. Thankfully the Twins haven't managed to blow their cover, and Angels give Dragons a respectful distance so I can just fly around and play the visual scout. At least the plan is working...for now. I hope it doesn't blow up in our faces, but given my particular track record I won't be surprised if it does.

So...How has everyone here been? I...um...can't help but notice I haven't gotten responses when asking about you all. Did I do something wrong, or do I just have bad timing?

Now that I'm free I'll turn it around...
See how the Others feel.

Ahhh, I think it's just bad timing.
It's been rather quiet around here, so work or school is probably taking up most of the time of the people around here.
Of course, it's nothing compared to you going to Heaven and checking things out.
Laguna Lilim

Bad timing haha
It's been one hell of a semester, at least for me, and finals are coming up so I'm trying to save my GPA while I still have a chance lol

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed's Significant Otter

Beloved Businessman

22,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iTiguanaconda
Laguna Lilim

Bad timing haha
It's been one hell of a semester, at least for me, and finals are coming up so I'm trying to save my GPA while I still have a chance lol

Don't stress.

Dangerous Citizen

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed's Significant Otter

Beloved Businessman

22,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400