Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inf1d3L0Mn1a's Significant Otter

Sparkly Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

I'm looking to get as many Project Rainbow Shopkeeper, and Project Shopkeeper as I can. I will go broke for them if I have to! Read on for the offers on the table. I am ONLY looking for these ones, either in singles or in any bundle amount EXCEPT the 100 plus bundles - I want to open them ALL individually. Because I have too much free time and am crazy.

Pure Offers:

- 400-500 each for Shopkeeper
- 600-700 each for Rainbow Shopkeeper
- I will haggle over prices for singles sold in groups of 5, 10, or more!
- Starting offer at 38bil for packs of 100 for Shopkeeper
- Starting offer at 48bil for packs of 100 for Rainbow Shopkeeper

Alternate Offers:

- If you will take it, I will do pure+items, or full item trades. I have a crap ton of items, direct me to a wishlist or quest thread, or list some of your quest items, and if I have them, I may offer them for trade!

User Image
Trade: Art by me

- Sketch or Line art of anything you want (no colour or backgrounds) - 2 of EITHER item (PS, or PRS)
- Colour Halfbody or headshot - 5 of either item
- Colour fullbody (or two halfbody or headshots) - 10 of either item
- Colour couple piece, or two single pieces - 20 of either item
- Group shot or three single pieces - 40 of either item
- Group shot, full background, or FIVE full single pieces - 100 of either item

- A comic based on your characters/avatars, story up to you or I can make something up with input from you, if you desire. You may substitute any other options here as well (multiple single pieces, group pieces, etc.) - 200 or more of either item (The page/panel legnth of the comic increases with every 10 additional items added)

*Animations available for Chibis/Anime style only. Current list of animations to choose from: Eyeblink, mouth movements, waving tails, sparkles, flapping wings, words/letters.

**Please note the following: I will not make any art which breaks the TOS (so no p0rnz! or extremely graphic/triggering things. Yes, I do offer RLC, offsite if you're interested). I also do not do mecha/machinery except in the case of machine addons to characters or items (just no full mech, ok? It's something I'm still working on learning to draw. Sorry!)

***If you would like to do this option, please send me a PM or QUOTE me here with the following form filled out (just to make the process easier):

Offer: (how many of the items?)
Art Request:
Additional specifications: (Background, animations, how many people in the scene; if you have a plot idea for a comic and are buying that, give me a short summary)

Everything is negotiable, all things can be haggled. Please do not be offended if I return with a counter offer!

*Willing to negotiate, I reserve the right to make an alternate offer or refuse.

Samples:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Selling:
Metal's Last Hope
Kitty McFly
Strawberry Bunilla

**I add items as I decide to sell them off. smile

Sparkly Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Quote this!

Hallowed Hunter

Nyxsirisa
Quote this!
I'm not sure this is the right forum for this, but your chibi's are adorable >>. Any chance you do commissions for gold?

Witty Pirate

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nyxsirisa
Quote this!
if i got a 100 pck of the rainbow shopkeeper and opened them then sold you 100 singles you would do 700m for each single?

Sparkly Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vesperiie
Nyxsirisa
Quote this!
I'm not sure this is the right forum for this, but your chibi's are adorable >>. Any chance you do commissions for gold?

Thank you! And yeaaah... But since I'm buying, trading AND selling, I wasn't sure WHICH forum/sub-forum to stick it in... Ah well! smile

As to commissions for pure.... That depends on what you'd want to request, and how much you're offering for it... I suppose my prices would range about the same as the worth of the items listed above for each type of artwork. I go off the current MP averages as a base and haggle from there if I need to. smile

Sparkly Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jack1of1heartz
Nyxsirisa
Quote this!
if i got a 100 pck of the rainbow shopkeeper and opened them then sold you 100 singles you would do 700m for each single?

Hmm... First - don't open them and sell them as singles, rofl. If I'm buying in bulk, its easier to buy the pack (otherwise that's ALOT of trades to do). Aaaand for the offer, 70bil is a little steep, would you do 50-55bil? And would you take one of the items I'm selling as part of the trade?

Witty Pirate

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nyxsirisa
Jack1of1heartz
Nyxsirisa
Quote this!

Hmm... First - don't open them and sell them as singles, rofl. If I'm buying in bulk, its easier to buy the pack (otherwise that's ALOT of trades to do). Aaaand for the offer, 70bil is a little steep, would you do 50-55bil? And would you take one of the items I'm selling as part of the trade?
my point is that id rather sell them as singles for 700m each than 55b for the whole thing

id do like 65b for the pack though...save you a bit..

and i didnt see what items you were selling.

Hallowed Hunter

Nyxsirisa
Vesperiie
Nyxsirisa
Quote this!

Thank you! And yeaaah... But since I'm buying, trading AND selling, I wasn't sure WHICH forum/sub-forum to stick it in... Ah well! smile

As to commissions for pure.... That depends on what you'd want to request, and how much you're offering for it... I suppose my prices would range about the same as the worth of the items listed above for each type of artwork. I go off the current MP averages as a base and haggle from there if I need to. smile
I'd want a chibi of my current avi, something like your last three samples? I wasn't sure what that fell under xD

I think it might belong best in the art shops forum, but I'm no mod so I have no idea. I've never seen an art shop thread in the exchange though, and I've been here for a while @_@

Sparkly Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vesperiie
Nyxsirisa
Vesperiie
Nyxsirisa
Quote this!

I'd want a chibi of my current avi, something like your last three samples? I wasn't sure what that fell under xD

I think it might belong best in the art shops forum, but I'm no mod so I have no idea. I've never seen an art shop thread in the exchange though, and I've been here for a while @_@

Oh no no! I'm not an art shop. I'm only offering the art here as an alternate method of payment/trade for the items I want, in addition to offering pure GG and item trade. xD The focus isn't 100% on just selling art (so we should probably take the art request talk to PMs I guess! I'll send one with my price offer).

Sparkly Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vesperiie
Nyxsirisa
Quote this!

Oh! No you were right - This thread would be better suited to the Buying subforum. I'll change the title to let the mods know it needs to be moved (since the MAIN point is that I want to buy or trade for the items I am questing above). Thanks for poking me into going back over the posting guidelines a second time. Bagh. This is why you shouldn't do this sort of thing AND study at the same time. razz

Mythical Unicorn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces