User Image

Summertime, everyone! A chance for excitement, for some sunny fun -- for exploration! That's right, I've got that wanderlust. It's time to venture away from my beloved La Victoire and see if I can't find something exciting! Hey, has that forest always been there? I'm not sure I remember seeing it there yesterday... Well, doesn't matter! Let's go take a look together, shall we?

With Woodland Serenade you're free to explore a beautiful wooded glen -- and find any gold hidden away there! You might even be lucky and win up to 135 billion gold! Perhaps some leprechauns live in these woods and are hiding pots of gold? We've also got Woodland Serenade Plus available in La Victoire, where opening one is equivalent to opening 100 Woodland Serenades all at once. Or, if you're lucky, you might even score a Woodland Serenade Plus equivalent to opening 200, 300, and even 400 Woodland Serenades all at once. Woodland Serenade is at a lower permanent discount price and has a heftier average payout than our usual Gold Chance Items, so there's never been a better time to go exploring! They'll be in the shop until July 9th, 9:59 AM PST, so drop by soon to get yours!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!