Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who agrees with me?

agree 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
disagree 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 0 ]

Every time, i want to delete a single item and then submit, it clears out the whole wish list…to the point of being empty. Gaia could you please fix it.

Re adding things on my wish list, every time, is so time consuming.

Shameless Lunatic

34,090 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
1. this forum is largely run by other gaians, noone will help you if you're rude and demanding. stare I get that its frustrating, but one line saying "WAAAH it broke, fix it for me NOW" will not help in the slightest.

2. you need to give a LOT more information, even if it seems basic - does it delete the whole thing instead of a single item? is it deleting items B and C instead of A? which buttons are you hitting? have you tried clearing your cache or updating java/flash/everything? have you tried it on a different browser?

3. we do not have magic wands to wave over your problem and fix it in five seconds flat. I personally have learnt to deal with the fact that I cannot preview hand-held item poses in the marketplace/shops, that my alchemy crafting page will never allow me to open/close more than one formula component list per page refresh, and that my profile page cannot be edited without a random text box/photo/avatar-insert disappearing on me. Some things just break.

and finally, Caps lock does not confer a higher priority or greater importance upon your problem. its just annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff