Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jericho Restrepo

Sword Saint: #3 of 6
Soldier of Fortune

"Long live death, long live war, long live the cursed mercenary"

---------

Jericho sidestepped the head as he walked forward, "Please tell me that ***** was dead before you just Predator'd his spine and head out of his body." speaking somewhat nonchalantly. It looked like the man had no money for him. But looking in the direction he was walking, he noticed some docks in the far off distance and what appeared to be a Pirate ship. Young rookies perhaps? He wasn't a bounty hunter, but maybe they had something worth a s**t he could pillage. Though alone he might have some difficulty against an entire crew of rookies.

So you know what they say: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Lightly jogging to catch up with the man, Jericho yelled out, "Hold up ***** hold up! You get a freebie for today! But only because you look all depressed an' s**t and I'd feel bad if a kid killed himself today for no reason."

With that, he followed the man to the docks to see what he could find.

Munchlars

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Liiroy_Jenkins

Gleaxi

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Kenchi Shanks Musician for the Cherry Feather Pirates

"Nothing puts a Spring in your step"
User Image
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

Who I am with-My own thoughts

The young red haired male gave a low yawn as he heard someone yell something about docking for supplies. Sitting up he looked out the window of the ship and gave a wide grin at what he saw. From what he could make out the island at least had a nice feel with the buildings looking as though they had aged well. Leaving the ship he tossed a small bag toward one of the crew mates and gave them small wave. "Thank you guys very much for the ride here. There is the one hundred beli as promised. I wish you guys the best of luck in your sails." he said smiling. The crew man caught the bag and waved the young male off. "No problem Kenchi wish you would stick around a little longer though. That music you played on the ride here was just perfect." he said humming slightly. Kenchi just shook his head laughing slightly. "Hahaheeee sorry but my muse is telling me this Island is where I need to be. Just keep my music in your heart and you will be fine." he called out.

As he walked around Kenchi found his mind starting to wander slightly at the sights he was seeing. This had been one of the few places he had seen that actually had Fishmen and Humans living together somewhat peacefully at least from what he saw. Though he didn't really hold his breath much to it being true. One thing he had learned over his travels had been that if an island seems happy it most likely has it's dark secrets. Still looking at the buildings he couldn't help but smile some. Darting down an ally he quickly found a small clearing surrounded on all sides by the buildings. Heading toward the middle he began to jump up and down slowly at first but slowly speeding up. After a few moments ran toward one of the buildings and jumped toward it planting his feet on the wall. With a small he felt his feet turn to springs and he immediately began to bounce from one building to the next. It had been a good few days since he had a chance to stretch his legs and have fun. After a few moments he stopped breathing heavily a smile on his face. Sitting down in the ally he pulled out a flute one of the crew men had made him. "Welp time to earn my dinner and place to stay for the night." he said. Slowly he could feel his body being taken over by the music his mind wandering as his body played.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Better then good friends and Music."

User Image

((Figured I would get something out just so the Cherry Feathers got something to go off))

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
"The dead speak volumes..."

Tristus Fatum

By My Blade

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxThe smell of blood filled the air as blood trickled down his glistening white blade and arm, his face covered in the remnants of this poor pirate's soul. His crimson eyes looked down upon the body of the deceased young men, no emotion filling him other than disgust, as he pulled a rag from his pocket and wiped the blade clean. He then took the rag and tossed it onto the bodies before exiting the room they were holed in.

The next day.

Tristus found himself stepping into a Tavern, his silver hair immediately picking up the light of the room, reflecting in a way that made his hair seem ethereal. His eyes seemed to do the same. He was looking to grab a bite to eat, but finding a table in such a place was a tad difficult due to his stature. The man towered at seven feet, two inches, and it made it somewhat difficult to get placed at a table without feeling like a toddler. So instead of a table, he decided on the bar. Why not? It's faster for drinks and he can still eat.

He seated himself comfortably, asking the bartender for a Long Island, which was offsetting due to his appearance, and for a cheeseburger, medium rare. His stomach growled as he placed the coin on the counter top. In the mean time, his eyes trailed the bar, looking for anyone else he was to put to the blade.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"... and I can hear their voices."

Demonic Shade

User Image
Casey "Thunder Goddess"DuVal
{Where I'm at:Papanapple Island; Offshore}∞{Who I'm With:Thunder Pirates}∞{My Thoughts:}
{Condition:100%}

ϰϰϰ

Casey kept her expression neutral as she stared into the water. Mira was being distant with her words, trying to put a space between herself and the rest of the crew. She nodded and finally looked over at the girl. "You're a part of this crew too, Mira, so I hope you take advantage of the benefits of this trip as well. You might think its safer for us if you left, but you would be wrong." She spoke softly, making sure that Mira was the only one to hear her. She turned away from the railing then, Jill's voice capturing her attention. She laughed lightly as Jill landed against the deck not far from them. "Sure. This seems like a pretty calm island. If you want, take Saul with you for some extra muscle." She turned her head to find Saul on deck. "Saul, lower the anchor when we get close enough." She called over. She moved towards the center of the deck, looking over everyone there. She waved at Mercy after her greeting and left the girl to attempt a conversation with Mira. "Seems this place is calm enough, so you're all free to do what you want today, no real need for me to assign anything." She shrugged and smiled slightly. "Just don't be stupid and if any one somehow manages to get caught by the marines here? I'm definitely not saving your a**." She grinned, trying to lighten the mood that had been hanging over her crew for weeks.
ϰϰϰ

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
+Mira Bell+
The Compassionate Doctor

I sense there's something in the wind....

Mira shifted quietly at Casey's words. The captain said that she was part of the crew too, and that it wouldn't be any help to them if she left. Mira wasn't happy with it.... but she also knew that, in a way, Casey was right. After all, all sorts of bad could befall a crew without a doctor, especially on the Grand Line. Mira hadn't intended to leave them high and dry of course. She wouldn't leave without training or finding a suitable replacement. But that would take time, and for now Casey was right- she was part of this crew, even if she was putting them in danger. As long as this island was peaceful, though, she should be able to keep herself in check.
She hoped.

".... I'll try Captain...."

It was all she could really bring herself to say about it. Anything more, and she would have to explain about herself- her past, what had happened to her, and what had happened in the caves. And she wasn't ready for that, to have that conversation. Not by any leap or bound. Taking a deep breath, she sighed slightly and turned as she heard Mercy address her. As she looked at the ship's carpenter, Mira blinked and blushed at the swimsuit, and at the woman's body. Her skin, her curves, as usual Mira found herself completely enthralled by Mercy. This, of course, only made her blush more. After all, the woman was beautiful, strikingly so. She could hardly take her eyes off of her. So, when she spoke, Mira was listening intently.

Mira's eyes widened as Mercy asked if she wanted to sleep with her, her heart practically stopping mid beat. For a moment, she forgot about everything troubling her, her face turning a blazing, bright red. The girl looked like an apple, her mouth hanging open slightly as she stammered and stumbled over her reply
"W,w,with y,you- Ah- I m,m,mean m,m,me? Ah- I- um but, w,well, I, ah..."
She could barely form a coherent sentence, and probably wouldn't have been able to had Mercy not corrected herself. Ahhh, she meant next to her. Mira realized at that point she hadn't really been breathing, and so she took a deep one. She rested her hand over her heart, checking her pulse as she continued to blush. It was still bleeding, and she was pretty sure she wasn't dreaming. That being said, the explanation only made things slightly less awkward for Mira. She swallowed the lump in her throat, imagining just lying back in the sun and on the sand and the breeze, next to Mercy, feeling her next to her own body. Mira swallowed again, biting her lower lip. Yep, she could feel that, so it definitely wasn't a dream. And Mercy looked so hopeful, and so forlorn when she said she missed being with her. Mira blushed a bit more at that.

"I... w,well.... a,alright... I... I suppose I w,wouldn't mind Mercy-s,s,sama... i,if you really want to I mean..."
She was sweating already as she said it, shifting a bit and trying to calm the bundle of nerves that she was. Maybe she should just forget her troubles... it might be nice to do so, just once.

That feels like tragedy at hand....

Location ;The deck of The Legion
Company ;The Legion Crew
Status ;Opening up... a little.
Mental Block ; Intact

Gleaxi

Excaplay

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Liiroy_Jenkins

Desirable Smoker

User Image

xxxxxxxxThe Abyssal Onexxxxxxxx

User Image

xxI am known as
xxxxxx●○●Mihawk, Mateo

xxBut the legend calls me....
xxxxxx●○●Yonko;The Abyssal One

xxStatus
xxxxxx●○●Annoyed

xxLocation
xxxxxx●○●Some Weird island. But what wasn't weird honestly.

User Image
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The scent of fresh flowers blooming caught the half asleep Mateo's attention, as the young man opened his eyes quietly once more in time to notice fresh new flowers of different kinds blooming literally out of nowhere in the deserted area. Still not budging from his relaxed position against the massive tree behind him, he'd also notice that his senses were right; He had picked up some movement a few minutes before, and sure enough he could clearly sense the Yonko Jame's pressence on the island along with a few others. More then likely his crew ? Even without the color of observation, one could always tell of James arrival just do the natural reaction of the island itself. It seemed to quite literally come Back to life just by coming in contact with him, even the Cherry blossom tree vibrated with life. Sure enough, with the passing of a few minutes James and a few others arrived in front of him. As the friendly giant of a man greeted Mateo, the younger Yonko rested Amaresu on the tree bark behind him and simply nodding his head at the other. "James. Always a pleasure." he paused, starting to recall a few memories of back in the day. James had been around for a long time, still around the time Exio was still a Yonko and Mateo was his underling. So the air of familiarity between them wasn't so strange after all. As the man commented on him thinking the younger one wouldn't arrive, Mateo smiled and rested his head against the tree bark. "You're right in assuming I almost didn't. But my curiosity got the best of me, you see. You requested all four of us to come meet, thats never happened before. Ever." he chuckled, only now looking over as he introduced Yoji, an old friend. Mateo finally rose to his feet and dusted himself off, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked over to the companion. "Mateo Mihawk, Yonko of the seas. Pleasure to meet you, Yoji" he wasn't often James introdced people as his 'friends' unless they were his crew members. As a third girl showed up behind the pair, introducing herself as Asako, Mateo couldn't help but feel the tiniest sense of desire and excitement coming from her. He raised a brow curiously at her and nodded his head to aknowledge her pressence, but remained quite. She sure was a weird one.

Before he could decide to press James for more questions, another pressence made itself known and soon aproached the tree. He could tell right off the bat she was one of the Yonko like he and James, the air around her was tick and brimming with authority and power. Mateo, again, remained silent as usual as the woman began to speak to James. The two seemed familiar with each other which made things a lot easier to deal with; A super powered pack of strangers meeting for the first time was sure to cause some tension. James seemed to be the center of it all. This time, however, the smart a** of a woman turned and speaked to James while looking at him. Child ? Mateo uttered a small laugh and allowed her to finish talking before turning his head to face her completely. "They're letting ? Im not sure what you mean by They, but I am Yonko Mateo. I simply am, I was not chosen. And I can see why you see me as a child, being an old hag and all, but im going to ask you don't treat me like one. Ill dismiss your insult on the thought that you've probably haven't had your afternoon nap yet, have you ? " he paused kindly, standing next to James as he dropped his arms to his side and narrowed his eyes at Malina. What a woman, for sure. If she doubted his power as one of the four emperors, she was more then welcome to try him herself. Then again, he didn't voice these thoughts. He'd show a tad more maturity then the grey haired bat did. Grey haired bat. It seemed he'd just came up on what he'd call her from now on. Smiling sweetly at her, he turned to James and scratched the back of his head. "Shall we wait for the fourth ? Or would you mind at least telling me why this meeting was so spontaneously planned ?" he asked, not trying to hide the fact that this woman had somewhat annoyed him. Yonko or not, he wouldn't take much of her insults. Especially since they had just met.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Original Phantom

User Image
Jill ''Claymore'' Cross

" H-hello! Nice to meet you!"

Jill was happy about that answer. She was certain that the island would be stacked in edible fruit. And with such a great timing too! They were running low on food after all. ''Did you hear that Saul? Want to help me gather up food?'' She asked, looking at him in a pleading manner. He was a bit cowardly (then again, jill was one to talk), but he was still a big guy! He could carry plenty of fruit she was sure. Now all they had to do is reach land...

Jill was noble of birth, but her siblings treated her more like maid. Most of the women she met were her sisters. And she stayed mostly indoors. Simply put, she hadn't spent much time on any real beach. But one more important thing. She had never seen a woman in a bikini before. She knew what that was, but actually seeing it....

Jill didn't even notice that she was staring at Mercy. A bright red shade crept up to her face fast. Only the sudden sway of a boat snapped her out of it, And she covered her eyes. ''IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIDIDN'TMEANTOSTAREISWEAR!'' She said, holding her hands infront of her eyes, embarressed beyond belief.

"I have seen people looking down on me all my life. Now i have responsibility much greater. I won't let my friends down. "

Where: Papanapple Island
With: Crew
What: Just made land!

{ OOC: Poor Jill. .}
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Nazedi
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
User Image

Asuto "The Miracle Maker" Auoto
With: The Crew

The past island had taken a heavier toll on the crew than what showed on the surface, even Asuto saw that. Even though he wasn't the best with people, after having avoided them for the most part of the past decade for fear of growing personal attachments, Asuto could tell that something had happened to each group on the island. Most of what happened seemed to be for the worse. However, it seemed that him opening up to Casey and Mercedes seemed to be beneficial for both them and himself. For Casey he had given her more reason to trust and understand him, and know why he acted like he did. For Mercedes it had given her a bit more confidence, he believed, and made her feel like she was more of the crew. The benefits even extended to himself in that he now felt like he had somewhere he belonged for the first time in a very long time.

Since after the island no one seemed to be overly talkative it gave Asuto plenty of time to catalog their adventures on the island as well as look back on something that had been bothering him for a while now. The girl Mira. She looked somehow familiar to him, and Asuto had also felt the girls eyes on him ever since she had joined the crew. With the free time he looked through all of his notes on islands he had been to looking for some answer to the question of why this girl felt familiar to him and why she would stare at him. It took him a number of days and required him to look through some fairly old journals, but Asuto found the answer that he had been looking for. A number of years ago, while he had been helping out some of the revolutionaries, he had saved a small girl and taken her into his care for a few days. He had even written her name, MIra, in his notebook. It had been so long that he had forgotten the specifics of what happened. When he found this written in one of his books Asuto was slightly stunned at the chances of meeting someone like this. During those times he had not kept any attachments and kept himself distanced from others so he never really knew whether or not the actions he took ended up helping anyone at all. This was one of the first times he had evidence that something he had done had positively influenced something in the world. It brought a small smile to his face and a small measure of happiness knowing that the girl had survived long enough to make something of herself.

Asuto had kept himself locked up in his room, like usual, for a majority of their trip to the next island, except for at night when no one else was really awake or moving about. He heard things start to get noisier, and Asuto took that as a sign that they were nearing the next island. He wasn't entirely sure what to do with the new information that he had gained. Should he approach Mira? Should he talk to her? He wasn't good at these things. What would be the appropriate way to approach her? Should he just walk up and say 'Oh hey, I was just looking through some old notes because I saw you staring at me and happened to remember who you were' No, that would make things weird and wouldn't start things off on the right foot with her. Asuto sighed heavily as he walked outside in his usual cloak and just looked around everyone that had gathered on deck. It seemed Mercedes was gathering everyones attention, unknowingly, with the bikini she was wearing. So, being his usual quiet self Asuto just quietly made his way up near Mira. Goodness this is so awkward. Asuto had never been the best at talking with others, even when he did have close companions, and having to start a conversation like this was more difficult than fighting a lot of the battles he had been in. Deciding to just start with something simple he quietly said "Hello Mira." Ok, that was a good start He then continued saying "Could we talk for a moment or two once we get on the island?"

Gleaxi
Excaplay
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Liiroy_Jenkins
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

Demonic Shade

User Image
James "The Gardener"DuVal
{Where I'm at: Sakura Island}❃{Who I'm With: Mateo, Yoji, Asako, Mal}❃{My Thoughts: Its good to be back here again. }
{Condition:100%}

James ducked his head slightly as Asako told him off. He shrugged and grinned. "You and your hats, Asako.." He trailed off, seeing another Yonko headed their way. The flowers around them changed colors quite suddenly, shifting to match the silver of Malina's hair for a moment before settling back into the regular swatch of colors they had started out as. James' grin grew wider as the female Yonko approached the group, and didn't even falter after her cutting words. Mateo's tone caught his attention and he turned slightly to be able to see both of them. "Now now, Mateo. Sugarplum here is always a little sour toned but she means well, don't you?" He asked Mal sweetly. Yoji watched the proceedings for a moment before stepping into the conversation after Mateo's pointed question. "I'm sure you've heard about what happened in Skypea a few weeks ago? It seems as if one of the 'presumed' dead Yonkos has finally come back from her vacation." James simply nodded his agreement with Yoji and side-stepped around Mateo and headed for the base of the tree. "Donna Kuro has decided to rejoin the world of the living, and made a rather impressive claim when doing so." James said, resting a hand on the trunk of the cherry blossom tree. He turned after a moment and looked at all of them. "I figured this was the best time for all of us to meet, peacefully." He gave Mateo a rather pointed expression. "Though in truth I really just wanted an excuse for all of us to have a party. I'm sure Mal, my lovely Mal, you've brought some kind of Sake with you? I know I've got Lex unloading supplies from my ship right now. Hopefully our last guest arrives soon. I'm sure she's got a lot of great stories." He grinned and Yoji just shook his head. The old navigator turned to the other Yonkos. "I tried to talk him out of it, but he's rather persistent, as I'm sure both of you are more than aware..."

Dat Cancer
Excaplay
Rieneka
User Image
Byron "The Mad Bomber" Karasu
"I am the Master of my fate. I am the Captain of my soul."
Mood: Focused Party: Marine crew

Byron sat along the railing of the ship as he shuffled a pile of playing cards in his hand. It had been a few weeks since being informed of his promotion to a Rear Admiral pending the results of the mission to find and capture ex-admiral Akani and former shichibukai Enishi. Byron had denied many promotions in order to keep responsibility away from himself and his actions, but he had been told by Kyper that he could no longer stop the inevitable. He had been destined to be a Marine of power since he had gained his abilities, but he had hoped to avoid it as long as possible.

Since receiving the assignment, Kyper had been all but absent leaving Byron in charge of the crew. Byron was a little more lax when it came to the rules, but he kept the ship in top condition and more so the crew responded well to his leadership. Kyper still headed the ship but he relayed his orders through Byron who saw them through. Currently he had sent Lt. Hatty and Tree to recruit a third Lt. in order to have another authority figure after he was promoted. Byron had a den den mushi next to him, currently calling the duo after finding out some shocking information.

"Yes sir Captain?"

Byron breathed deeply before responding. "Lt. I understand you've found a third lieutenant. I've read through his previous records and I have a few questions for you two regarding your "Selection"
There was a long pause ".........You saw our banks accounts didn't you?"
"That I did, good that we don't have to deal with this s**t. What were you two thinking?! I was supposed to receive a cut of that money!!"
"But we were just following orders Sir!"
"Yea, You can't yell at us for following orders!"
"........or kill us for following orders"

Byron took another deep breath. "I'm not gonna lose my temper.........Alright, here's what is going to happen. I'm going to be preparing myself to deploy out to the island to join the Admiral. By the time I finish my prep work I expect you two and the new guy to be back on the ship and have complete control of the crew for my departure!"

Byron hung up the den den mushi as he put the deck of cards on the inside of his coat pocket with the others. Byron had seen Kyper off earlier this morning with instructions to join him as soon as possible. He had his orders, capture the Ex-Shichibukai Monkey D. Enishi through any means necessary, killing only as a last resort. Byron was focused solely on this mission. He had become much stronger since the his days as an enlisted man, and now was finally time that he could go wild and use everything he had for the sake of victory. without another word Byron retreated into his cabin to equip himself and say his farewells to his ducklings before he left.

Immortal Traceur

Rieneka

Dat Cancer

Friendly Grabber

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Isaac "Venom Devil" Parma

Isaac was resting his head on his arms which were laid across a fencing area of the ship. He seemed tired, it appeared he had not been sleeping well after the incident on Skypeia. he looked ahead as they were close to G-10 now he yawned and then looked behind him to Lucia coming up on deck. He gave her a small salute then went back to staring off at sea. He did not feel like talking to her at the moment or maybe it was just that he didn't want to talk about what happened.

They were almost at G-10 and they would be able to make the meeting at this point. He felt a bit discouraged that he couldn't do more in the battle especially to the traitor. He wanted to become stronger and that's what he's going to do. His train of thought was interrupted when they finally ported at G-10. He stood up walking next to Lucia making there way to the meeting he didn't say a word.

They made it to the meeting, Isaac stood close to Lucia just in case she where to talk to him and he wouldn't have to be so loud about but being so close to her made him a bit uncomfortable. He just decided he would bare it and just listen to the speech, it must be embarrassing for all of them to be here knowing they failed. He looked at Lucia again wondering if she can recall anything after he had to knock her out. He made a reluctant sigh as he always does and continued to listen.

xxx Location: G-10, Meeting area xxx Company:Lucia, All other marines. xxx Health: 100% xxx

Robotic Mirabelle

1_hell_devils_tears_3

(OOC: )

Aged Hunter

Sorin "Wrath" Eisenwold

Location xxx = xxxNamakura Island, Charging towards the docks xxx | xxx Company xxx = xxx A man xxx | xxx Mood xxx = xxxAngered

Health: 100%

A N G E R
[██████████]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'He was alive and kicking when I took him out of there, so no. He was alive when I took his spine from his body.' The male uttered as he cleaned his hands on a piece of cloth. Ignoring every other comment the other made towards his composure. However the killing comment made the anger inside of him spike up, his back straightening as he turned around towards the black haired male, his eyes would hopefully make him shut up the next time he was going to say something. Turning around, the male pushed his hand together, before making a circle from his thumb and index finger, sighing before suddenly bursting into a bright red flame, coming out as his Half Beast form.

Asura.

The golden hands shimmered in the faint light that came from the sky, his dark red, stone like skin cracking as it was let out. The only thing found on his body that was left from the original form were a pair of pants, the long coat having vanished into thin air. Turning around towards the black haired male. The creature's milky white eyes staring straight into his. A smug smile on his face as the ash grey hair on top was swaying in the wind. Without saying a word, the creature turned around again, and with marvelous speed, shot towards the dock, his fists besides his body as he stared straight at the set of ships.

The beast did not even need blood right now. It just wanted destruction.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Here I stand beneath

The warm and soothing rain

The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain

Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time

But there's no memory
It's only dry inside

Immortal Traceur

Quote:
Excaplay

Quote:
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Quote:
Liiroy_Jenkins

Quote:
Gleaxi

Quote:
Mad_Hatted_Minx

[Copying Immortal Traceur's quote people now. Sorry if I'm bothering anyone. ;3]

Jericho Restrepo

Sword Saint: #3 of 6
Soldier of Fortune

"Long live death, long live war, long live the cursed mercenary"

---------

As Jericho ran forward he saw Sorin suddenly stop and make some symbol with his hands and transformed into what Jericho could only interpret as "Some demon looking ******** probably equipped with arrows and grenades and s**t."

But Jericho didn't feel threatened. He just looked at what once was a man in front of him blankly. There was no hint of fear. Or arrogance. No smirk, no laugh. No frown, no worried gaze. Just a flat look of complacency.

"Yo son, you really wanna do this right meow? What about honor, and fairness, and s**t?" Jericho began to speak but stopped as the man ran towards the ships. But Jericho stopped following him. He didn't survive this long by being reckless. Rather he watched as the demon/man/emo scene kid thing ran towards the ships while quietly talking to himself. "Man you ain't that stupid is you? You know that's gotta be a trap, right? You ain't that stupid right? Right? Right?"

But as the demon guy kept going, Jericho pivoted 180 degrees and began to walk towards the city again. His business was with the island. Not with random pirates.

Munchlars

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Liiroy_Jenkins

Gleaxi

Mad_Hatted_Minx
User Image
Leon “Frostbite” Magress

”My blade will be one to pierce the heavens”

Mood: interested With: Blue Crows

Leon sat in the crows nest of the ship as he meditated by himself. It had been a few weeks since He and his crew had escaped the clutches of Hellforge and his men, and it had increased their bounties significantly, The whole of the crew being worth around 800 million Beli. It was nice to be recognized for their power, but at the same time it made getting around a little bit harder since the crew was worth being hunted now.

In the two weeks that had passed, The Blue Crows had had several events occur besides getting a large jump in their bounties. The most important of which was Erika's reveal of the treasure she had taken from the island, The Hie Hie no Mi. Leon had been shocked that she had found such a powerful Logia fruit, and even more so when she gave it to him. Leon had since eaten it and become and ice man, though he was still relatively new to his abilities. The second event was the addition of six new crew members. Shara had decided to join his crew and start their adventures together again. The castaways Gareth, Asami, and Arlyn turned out to have nowhere in particular to go and as such accepted his invitation to join his crew. Jether and his sloth Razor weren't able to find what they were looking for on the island, but accepted his invitation of the condition that he prioritized finding whatever he was looking for. Leon chose to let him keep it to himself for now, once the became more acquainted he would ask about Jether's history. Lastly as they stopped into another island to restock supplies, a young boy named Oliver had asked him to allow him to come along. Leon tested him first and the boy proved to be a talented navigator, so Leon accepted him to the crew.

Leon stood up as he heard Oliver call that the island was near. He touched his hand against his chest, which bore the blackened scar from where Hellforge had struck him. The scar reminded him of just how strong the higher ups were in the Marines, and more so how much more he had to learn and how much stronger he had to become to protect his nakama. It also made him remember the man who he would someday return the favor too.

The island the log pose had pointed to was relatively unknown, though the crew had learned of a race that occurred on the island and the large sum of money that went to the winners. The race had peaked his interest, and more so would help him figure out just how powerful his crew was compared to other pirate crews.

Jumping down from the crows nest Leon looked over the railing as the island drew closer. "Alright everyone! Prepare to dock and get ready for the race! Lets wreck some pirates and get paid while we do it!" He said cheerfully. Leon was in high spirits despite everything that had happened on the island, but he finally had a full crew he could call his nakama, and more so he had been given the chance to become a pirate that could stand on the same ground with the pirates of Legends, nothing could ruin this day

Grim Skies

jether the freak

Gantenbaine

Excaplay

Nazedi

shykiller

II L o y a l t y II

Original Phantom

User Image
Gozan ''Fist of Justice'' Greatroad

'No one will escape my graps forever. In the end, all have to face their crimes.'

It seemed that everyone had understood. Or at least, if they hadn't they were quiet about it. Either way, the message had come across clearly. One thing gozan did not tolerate was traitors. Calliope Chinjao however, had something to say. She stated that the pirates who asisted Akani probaply didn't have much to do with it. ''My resources state otherwise, Miss Chinjao. But regardless, thank you of reminding me of those crews. We shall discuss of them in a moment.But now, to the second matter at hand. '' He said, giving a long sigh. this was going to be heavy.

''It has been about 10 years since i took the mantle of fleet admiral. i have seen many good men die in the service of our great forces, and i honor their sacrifice greatly. Thus it pains me to see what state the world has gotten into.'' Gozan said grimly, then he gazed around the crowd, who were most likely a bit confused about the point he was making. '' The death of the late Pirate King, Monkey d. Luffy, was suppoused to bring the great pirate era to an end and bring order to the seas. When i rose to power, people kept saying the same would happen. But across all these years, the pirate mennace has gone to such a level this new age of pirates could be even worse than the first one! What the hell happened!?'' Gozan said, slamming the stand he was standing in anger with his fist. ''I trust in the effectiveness of The marine's with all my heart, but if we want to Bring order to the grand line, things must change! Thus i present to you...The new Zero-tolerance to piracy policy!'' he said, as his assistants spreaded a massive poster of paper behind him. '' Most pirates only face life in prison for the crimes they have commited, but impel down is so full we have trouble fitting anymore in. Thus, from her on out, any pirate with a bounty of more than 100,000,000 berries is given a death sentance, with the marine in question having the right to do the excecution on the spot should the need arise! if this method proves inneffective, we shall lower the amount. Anyone assossiated with pirates will be judged accordingly, based on their crimes and the pirate in question. And finally, I have requested that we shall establish a new prison to hold the rising population of prisoner, called the Impel down 2. It's building has already began. '' he said turning to face his men once again. ''I can state with full faith in you, my marines, My soldiers, my brothers in arms, that we can END this pirate menace once and for all!'' he said, rising his fist into the air, with reaction from the marines being both inspired and confused. ''Any questions?''

''If the world itself stands against you, you don't give in. You stand back up, no matter how many times it knocks you down.''

With: The Marine's
Where: G-10
What: Holding a speech
OOC: Phew! hope i didn't do anything i wasn't allowed to.

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Akiko Kenichi
Flashwulf
1_hell_devils_tears_3
shykiller
Gleaxi
Nazedi
Mad_Hatted_Minx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff