• Love Machine 150
xCygnus
You do realize we can just get that CI if we donated 25B to that Beach Crap XD

Yes, that's why I said that.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
I am seeing that onigiri MMO ad a lot here on gaia. Why repeat ads so often gaia?

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
oatmeal monkey!

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Pirate Santa
I am seeing that onigiri MMO ad a lot here on gaia. Why repeat ads so often gaia?

Because Gaia makes SCANDALOUS AMOUNTS of REAL LIFE MONEY for barraging us with ads. emotion_donotwant

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Great Lakes haze
Pirate Santa

Because Gaia makes SCANDALOUS AMOUNTS of REAL LIFE MONEY for barraging us with ads. emotion_donotwant

How scandalous!

Also, Turns out I was really wrong about the beach party blast CI going to jump to insane prices right after the event ended. Ah well.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Pirate Santa
Great Lakes haze
Pirate Santa

How scandalous!

Also, Turns out I was really wrong about the beach party blast CI going to jump to insane prices right after the event ended. Ah well.

Yeah. The market is really unpredictable these days. Did you end up having to sell the item at a knock-off price?

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Great Lakes haze
Pirate Santa
Great Lakes haze
Pirate Santa

How scandalous!

Yeah. The market is really unpredictable these days. Did you end up having to sell the item at a knock-off price?

No, I never got the item. The deal was to get the gold upfront so I could donate it, then give the donation reward ball to whoever gave me the gold. So without the gold there was no beach party.

The only reason the beach party was comparatively expensive with it's cost was because it was a chance item with multiple outcomes, so if you were an obsessive and wanted one of everything... you would need a minimum of 8 of them. And you would have to get lucky to find what you wanted.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Pirate Santa
Great Lakes haze
Pirate Santa
Great Lakes haze
Pirate Santa

How scandalous!

No, I never got the item. The deal was to get the gold upfront so I could donate it, then give the donation reward ball to whoever gave me the gold. So without the gold there was no beach party.

The only reason the beach party was comparatively expensive with it's cost was because it was a chance item with multiple outcomes, so if you were an obsessive and wanted one of everything... you would need a minimum of 8 of them. And you would have to get lucky to find what you wanted.

Yeah, I know how it works. I've done a lot of vending here.

And you don't catch ME opening a chance item! I don't have that kind of luck. I only sell them. (Sold, anyway. That may soon be all in the past.)

But good, you didn't have the item so you didn't end up losing your shirt. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff