Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirit

Dessert Devour

I don't see how Charity's actions would be counter-productive, exactly, besides causing an uproar? I mean, she's kind of cutting straight to the point by taking things into her own hands (whether or not it's the moral thing to do.) But, Diligence can definitely still join in somehow; maybe he was the one that tipped Isis off about Charity's plans, even?

Moonbeam Vixen's Fangirl

If she goes after Lust, Isis would HAVE to stop her pretty much for the slightest chance at finding the girls that have gone missing.

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

03I8
Dessert Devour

I don't see how Charity's actions would be counter-productive, exactly, besides causing an uproar? I mean, she's kind of cutting straight to the point by taking things into her own hands (whether or not it's the moral thing to do.) But, Diligence can definitely still join in somehow; maybe he was the one that tipped Isis off about Charity's plans, even?

He would SEE it as counter productive as it would cause an uproar which is not according to plan. Sky likes plans, especially well thought out ones that are almost completely certain to succeed. He would see a singular attack on one's own as foolish and not well thought out as to the repercussions it coul bring on regardless of whether a fatality on the sin side occurred.

You see what I mean?

Spirit

Dessert Devour

Text can be interpreted in a variety of ways, so I'm going to hope that you were not intending that to be as condescending as it sounded to me? And if you did, then omfg you need to chill, that would be a silly argument to even consider having. ;; I wasn't challenging what you said, I just don't think the way that Diligence does; sticking so absurdly to plans isn't how I roll, so the explanation behind his thoughts was a bit more clarifying. In Charity's mind-set, the main risk would be for herself, though it is possible other virtues and even civilians could be dragged in to it. To Charity, the risk is, for the most part, justified by the probable end result, due to the fact that she is rather well-suited and confident in her abilities.

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
03I8
Dessert Devour

Text can be interpreted in a variety of ways, so I'm going to hope that you were not intending that to be as condescending as it sounded to me? And if you did, then omfg you need to chill, that would be a silly argument to even consider having. ;; I wasn't challenging what you said, I just don't think the way that Diligence does; sticking so absurdly to plans isn't how I roll, so the explanation behind his thoughts was a bit more clarifying. In Charity's mind-set, the main risk would be for herself, though it is possible other virtues and even civilians could be dragged in to it. To Charity, the risk is, for the most part, justified by the probable end result, due to the fact that she is rather well-suited and confident in her abilities.

Dante ain't afraid of collateral damage.

And what's this drama I missed?

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

03I8
Dessert Devour

I was simply explaining Sky's mindset. The last thing I need is to be perceived as a b***h when I already feel mega-ly unwelcome in the first place.

Anyways, that is just the way Sky thinks, and its perfectly fine for our characters to not agree on things. It makes things more interesting after all. I only explained what I did so you could kinda feel what I was thinking about Diligence being opposed to Charity's preemptive strike on the sins. This all being said, would need to know more about the plan of action to accurately figure out how disapproving Sky would actually be. For example, if she didn't tell anyone about the attack, did it, and it stirred up the sins or ended up involving people outside the sin and virtue groups he'd be pretty agrivated and snooty about it since that's the way he is about things he judges to be "foolish", regardless of if it actually was or not...

I feel like I'm spinning in circles trying to explain stuff and figure out what to do, but that's probably the lack of sleep and long hours plus the belittlement here at work grinding on me. Tomorrow is my day off, so after rest hopefully I'll be a little more sane and coherent...

At any rate, I'm sorry if you took my wording in my explanation of what Sky thinks as me being a condescending b***h. I am not, Sky however, well, you can be the judge of that...

Spirit

Seraphiel The Forgiving

No drama, we're dealing with it.

& Ooooh, but isn't collateral damage a mistake? ovo
DANTE DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES. lol

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
03I8
Seraphiel The Forgiving

Depends on the nature of it all.

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
03I8
Seraphiel The Forgiving

I'll work on making a Dante post that interacts with charity c:

Intellectual Lunatic

Seraphiel The Forgiving

I'll work on making a Dante post that interacts with charity c:

Isis and Raph are there too~

Moonbeam Vixen's Fangirl

wo sin spots are now open
Treachery and Gluttony

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

Midnight_ Guardian_Angel
Treachery and Gluttony

Um, may I have Gluttony?

Moonbeam Vixen's Fangirl

Dessert Devour
Midnight_ Guardian_Angel
Treachery and Gluttony

Um, may I have Gluttony?

If you would like yes. ^_^

Rikasha17's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

Midnight_ Guardian_Angel
Dessert Devour
Midnight_ Guardian_Angel
Treachery and Gluttony

Um, may I have Gluttony?

If you would like yes. ^_^

Okay cool, just gotta decide if I want it to be a guy or a girl

Moonbeam Vixen's Fangirl

For those of you who do not know Kar has decided to leave us due to real life issues.
So we have 2 sin spots available (3 if you count reserved) and 2 virtue spots available, if you wanna jump up and grab em go ahead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff