Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one is your favorite Sims game out of them all?

The Sims 1 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
The Sims 2 0.32258064516129 32.3% [ 10 ]
The Sims 3 0.48387096774194 48.4% [ 15 ]
Never played it before... 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Who cares... 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]

AntonioJFO's Girlfriend

Adorable Sweetheart

So, I've been playing a lot of Sims 3 recently and have really enjoyed it. Soooo, I decided to look into The Sims 4 and see if it was any good and if weather I should pre-order it... Now upon closer examination, I found out that you cannot have toddlers or even make swimming pools for that matter! Personally I think there gonna make a tone of EP and SP like usual and that doesn't bug me but the toddler thing does...
UGH!!!!!!! What a rip off.
So tell me are you gonna wait and see or buy it?

Alien Worshipper

I think I'm gonna pass for now. I wasn't really looking forward to it all that much anyway.

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It'll probably be DLC because they want to remove even more from the base game and make us pay extra for stuff that should already be there.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Toddlers are/were annoying, and I never had the room for a swimming pool on my blocks anyways.

Friendly Gaian

I still haven't bought all the expansions for Sims 3. While it still runs fine, I'll stick to it.
I am only now getting the sims 2 so... Yeah, I'll wait! xD
I'll pass on this game. The first two were really enjoyable and the third was still good, but given EA's recent track record and all of the "stuff" packs? Not a chance. Especially if it'll have microtransactions up the a** (which people will blatantly pay for without thinking), and way too much intentionally cut content to be sold on day one. Which I'm 99% sure they will.

Lavish Husband

Whether or not I wait depends on my situation when the game comes out.

I will probably, though, since the toddler thing.

My problem is the shoddy practice of taking core elements of a game and keeping them to release later as an expansion.

And no story progression really kills it for me.
I really liked the towns people having their own kids and what not.
Now they all just die and new people move in like
wut

Professional Loiterer

iEatSeaSaltIceCream
It'll probably be DLC because they want to remove even more from the base game and make us pay extra for stuff that should already be there.

I believe there's actually something like that scribed on placards above every office at EA.

Versatile Receiver

god EA is a huge pile of steaming s**t lmao
iEatSeaSaltIceCream

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
It's ridiculous and makes it unrealistic that you can't have pools...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff