Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

2,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I only come to Gaia now to drink and be merry and laugh as people say I'm not drunk. Guys I'm not drunk. But what're you drinking as a conversation starter.

Newbie Noob

2,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Cooooooooooome on. Adults are on this s**t. Don't make me the only drunk loser here.

Newbie Noob

2,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Oh god I am. I'm the sad old man drinking on Gaia. s**t ********.

Newbie Noob

2,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Currently singing bohemian rhapsody. Get on my level.

Loyal Smoker

Raku the Prophet of Peace
I only come to Gaia now to drink and be merry and laugh as people say I'm not drunk. Guys I'm not drunk. But what're you drinking as a conversation starter.
I prefer a good Canadian Whiskey on the rocks. Anything has to be mixed and I have the exact mixtures. My favourite mixed drink when I don't have my Canadian whiskey would deffitonly have to be a 3 ounce captain morgans original spiced rum mixed with an ounce of natural coconut juice and iced tea. Makes for the perfect carribean getaway in the palm of your hands. But the best thing I have ever drank would have to be zambuca that has lizards poison in it to cause a natural body trip out. I had in Africa two years ago and it was ******** crazy.

Newbie Noob

2,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Shrouded Thoughts
I prefer a good Canadian Whiskey on the rocks. Anything has to be mixed and I have the exact mixtures. My favourite mixed drink when I don't have my Canadian whiskey would deffitonly have to be a 3 ounce captain morgans original spiced rum mixed with an ounce of natural coconut juice and iced tea. Makes for the perfect carribean getaway in the palm of your hands. But the best thing I have ever drank would have to be zambuca that has lizards poison in it to cause a natural body trip out. I had in Africa two years ago and it was ******** crazy.
I'm simpl. I enjoy rum. Rum is good. It's a good mixer or good by it's self. Tonight I"m drinking Kraken with mountain dew and red bull. Good mix that will keep you awake. Yay for being awake and for people commenting. Thank you good sir.

Friendly Lover

14,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Nothing tonight. But I have some Fireball waiting for me.

Shy Fatcat

My morning tea~
heart 4laugh

Loyal Smoker

Shrouded Thoughts
I'm simpl. I enjoy rum. Rum is good. It's a good mixer or good by it's self. Tonight I"m drinking Kraken with mountain dew and red bull. Good mix that will keep you awake. Yay for being awake and for people commenting. Thank you good sir.
You are welcome. But I would drop the Kraken if your mixing Mountain Dew and Red Bull I do believe it is a good mixture but Mountain Dew and Red Bull go along great with the new Jaegermeifter spice.

Wheezing Nerd

I have coffee.

Newbie Noob

2,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Analise Sayuri
Nothing tonight. But I have some Fireball waiting for me.
Blah. Cinnamon. No thank you.

Newbie Noob

2,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Siran Lucine
My morning tea~
heart 4laugh
Hell to the yeah
rum and coke ☆‿ ☆

Ruthless Giver

11,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
The Kraken black spiced rum.

Newbie Noob

2,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Shrouded Thoughts
Shrouded Thoughts
You are welcome. But I would drop the Kraken if your mixing Mountain Dew and Red Bull I do believe it is a good mixture but Mountain Dew and Red Bull go along great with the new Jaegermeifter spice.
I'm not the biggest Jaegar fan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces