Welcome to Gaia! ::

I masterbated yesterday and yet still last night I have a dream about sex and women. Masterbating usually helps but apparently not this time. Hate having these kinds of dreams.

Fashionable Phantom

GalaxySavior
I masterbated yesterday and yet still last night I have a dream about sex and women. Masterbating usually helps but apparently not this time. Hate having these kinds of dreams.

lol go out and get the real thing

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

cut it off, problem solved
elhan2222
GalaxySavior

lol go out and get the real thing

Easier said then done even with my good looks and confidence cause most the girls that aren't whores are taken or wont do anything without a string attached to it. And plus I don't want to be in a relationship I just want sex and I'm not going for a Lot Lizard any time soon when I start truck driving. I'd rather do it with a stripper then a lot lizard or some street rat.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

try Ponies blaugh

Masturbating*
Earthbound LoveGoddess
cut it off, problem solved

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ahment
try Ponies blaugh

Are you telling me to go ******** a horse?
Sex dreams and masturbation are normal. Even for those who have someone to relieve their sexual tension. It's just hormones, nothing to be ashamed of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff