Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I haven't done a 1x1 rp search in years-- no, literally, not since 2010. I found a few rp partners on here years and years ago, and have stuck with them ever since. However! Lately they've been eaten up with school and work (one works two jobs, the other goes to school full time and works full time), which means I slunk back onto Gaia to try to find one or two decent rpers to partner up with.

So, allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Kali (Kay-Lee). I prefer to rp on a private board (on jcink, usually) with my rp partner. We can rp multiple fandoms at once. Right now, with my two rp partners, I have private boards with each. With my normal buddy, we have 7 rps going right now (a demon oc one, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Ace Attorney, South Park, Harry Potter, and Ouran). I will not rp on Gaia forums or PM. I don't mind giving you my skype username, and we can set up our own private forum. If you'd like, I wouldn't mind doing a trial run through PMs just to make sure we have role-playing chemistry. Ultimately, however, I want to take this off Gaia.

I'm looking for an RP partner that will stick around, someone long term. I don't mind if you like to put certain rps on hold and start new ones because you're more inspired by a different fandom. Honestly, I do that sometimes. So make sure you're okay with that before chatting me up. I don't mind if you want to have multiple "pairings", but you better be willing to double. That means, we would do a canon x oc pairing for you, and then I would get a canon person for my oc. You understand, right?

Gosh, I hope so.

Anyway! I guess now I'll just list what kind of RPs I usually do-- and I'll make sure to italicize ones that I'm super into at the moment. You can just swoop in and chat me up about any of them, or if you think I might be interested in yours, talk to me.

I'm really very nice. If you just wanna come in and say hi and chat me up, go ahead. I promise I won't bite.

last updated: june 25, 2014

Table:

Character - Means I Play
Pairing heart - Means I Really Want It
(If it's not bolded for either character, it means I'll play either one!)
[Extra Notes: (1) If no pairing is listed for the fandom, that means that I really am open to anything. Just suggest it and we can talk it out. It even means if you want to base it in that fandom's world, but only have two OCs paired up together, heck yeah I'm game. (2) I always double up!]

Fandoms

TV Shows

* Criminal Minds
* New Girl
* Supernatural heart
- Sam Winchester x OC
- Castiel x OC
- Dean Winchester x OC heart
- Crowley x OC
* Teen Wolf

Cartoons

* South Park

Anime/Manga

* Digimon
* Fairy Tail
* Fruits Basket
* Gundam Wing
* Naruto
* Ookiku Furikabutte/Big Windup! heart
* Ouran High School Host Club

Video Games

* Ace Attorney
* Dragon Age (Origins and 2)
* Fallout (3 and New Vegas) heart
* Harvest Moon
* Kingdom Hearts
* Persona 3 or 4

Misc:

* Marvel (The Avengers, Teen Titans, X-Men, etc)
- Clint Barton x OC
- Steve Rogers x OC
- Tony Stark x OC
- Bruce Banner x OC

Books

* Harry Potter
* Mortal Instruments

Original Characters

* Demons
- Demon!OC x Human!OC

I'm always down for AUs for any fandom, just run it by me and we can plot it out.
There! Finished it for now.

Here, thread. Have a bump.
Twenty three minutes and I get to go home--

COME ON, CLOCK. MOVE THOSE HANDS FASTER~
I think I might hop over to Tumblr to do my 1x1 search, since no one seems interested lol
-randomly appears because she's bored-
Why do I have the Barney song stuck in my head OMG MAKE IT STOP
-yodels into the sunset-
-tap dances for everyone's entertainment-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items