Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fatcat

User Image
                                                  xxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

"Wake up! It's the first day of school, rise and shine!" Shouted a much too happy father, pulling the blankets off of the redhead. One green eye opened and she let out a grunt in disapproval. "How about no rising or shining," She practically growled while reaching for the blanket, with closed eyes. "Nope, Aimi. It's just school. There will be plenty of people like you." Her father was very liberal. When he had found out that his daughter was a shape shifter-- she thought he'd just freak out (since she was the only one in her family-- or at least that what she's been told), but she was practically bombarded by hugs and kisses from left and right. "It was refreshing and lovely," he had told her. But his expectations since then for her were terrifyingly high. So now, she was expected to go to a school and meet people like her and just make her father proud. Aimi was fine with that--being a hard worker and all, but she was stubborn and didn't wanna fail at all and disappoint her father. "Okay," She said after a moment. The eighteen year old took a deep breath, smiled at her father, and got ready.

After pulling her hair out of an unnecessarily huge bun, she left her hair in wild red curls by her side, and then glossed her lips. Aimi grabbed her bags, and began rushing out the house."Remember to email me! Or call! Okay?" Her father called after her. Aimi smiled and waved, getting into the cab.

Aimi arrived at Kasai Academy, and her mouth dropped. "This is huge." Her eyes widened and she took a deep breath, strutting, heels clicking beneath her. She entered and if it was even possible-- her eyes grew wider. There was so much people. People with crazy colored hairs and ears and wings... everywhere. She didn't know if she felt anxious, or completely excited. She decided to feel both. Looking down at her map, she bit her lip. "Okay. Just get your dorm key... and figure out everything later." Aimi walked up to a lady with chocolate brown eyes and a sweet smile, and leaned over the desk. "Dorm... eight? Aimi Midori." The girl passed over the key and she thanked her quietly.

Her feet led her to the dorm rooms, shuffling quickly because damn, those heels hurt and she wanted to drop her heavy bags off. Finding dorm eight, she opened the door, peeking her head in, expecting to see someone--but finding an empty room. Aimi sighed, kicked the door open, dropped her bags off and settled in, kicking off the heels.

(OOC: Hii y'all)

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════╗
James & Allison Jamie Carter
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

James?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

Allison and James sat in silence in the back of the taxi slowly nodding off only to be woken up by the man swerving to avoid something or hitting a small bump in the road. After three hours of this James finally spoke up, but only audible enough for Allison to hear. "This is what you wish right? For us to try again to be like any other family. All.... smiles and secrets?" He asked nudging her sightly. "We don't have to have secrets anymore... You realize this right? We're going to a school where there are people just like us." Allison said with a bright smile, she's been excited about starting their first day since she got their acceptance letters. "You promised you would do this for me.... And this time I am going to hold you to it." Allison said punching him in the arm lightly. "Aanndd... Maybe you'll meet a cute person... Wink wink!" She added with a laugh. "Hey now, cut that out." He said flicking ear.

James never really liked it when she teased him. It had always been that way for them though. The one time that he found someone he actually liked enough to go after.... To date... She left. Her parents forcing her away to go to another school. To live another life. A life without him.

After a few more hours of trees and awkwardly hidden dirt roads the finlly turned on their last road toward the school. Allison pushed James into his seat as she leaned forward to get a better look at the place. "Oy! Can you not?" He said pushing her back into her seat. She gave a huff and slapped him on the chest, followed by mocking of him and her usual 'No fair!' It didn't take them long after the man stopped to get out, get their stuff out and pay him to be on his way and act as if that never happened. Allison looked at James and gave her biggest smile. "Now what?" He asked her holding both his and her bags. "Now... We go get our classes and our dorm keys!" She said excitedly before skipping away towards the school. "Thats cool... I'll just carry everything...." James grumbled before heading toward the school.

Allison?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Romantic Conversationalist

User Image

Јust because I don't have filter doesn't mean I don't care...
ζumiere Ϩliver

User Image

"Alright you two be good and don't mess this up." a family friend of both Winnie and Lumiere's family. The lady was normally friendly and was at her wits end when it came to the situation with the girls and their families. So she offered that they send the girls here...This was the last school they could go to unless they sent Winnie back to her old school. "No promises." Winnie said hopping out of the car with her shoulder bag and suitcase. "Sadly I agree with Winnie but I’ll try." A more monotone voice answered stepping out of the car in a more lady like manor with her thing. "Well I’m sure this will be good for you write when you can and I’ll see you later." And with that their ride and past was gone.

The two girls were clearly different the wolf girl was more bold in her choice of fashion she wore a purple top almost in a corset style in the lower half, with a scuba black skater skirt, and her beloved Black Lace up Military Combat Knee High heeled boots. While the red eye girl looked more lady-like with her blue dress, black heels and stockings. "Shall we get going Winnie?" Lumiere asked her wolf friend. "Yeah I guess...But Lumi try adding a bit more emotion people might think you’re a robot." Winnie told her friend the only one to be able to put up with her blunt attitude…well now anyways. But then again her dear friend was a bit dense emotional wise.

As the girls walked they were impressed with the beauty of the campus. "Um....where is the main office?" Winnie asked her friend. "I thought you were using the map?” Winnie blushed forgetting she had a map. Looking at the map she could help but think of her dream school where she had one best friend and well a boy that she couldn’t wait to be more with but no~ her parents move her out the school because her sisters want to go there without her or some reason like that. The only good thing about it was she met Lumiere and they became friends, though they act like sisters at times. “Thinking about your old school?” Lumiere asked even though she didn’t understand emotion Winnie always thought about her past life at school. It was cruel her family took her away from where she felt she belonged now she seemed more blunt but as her brother said thoughtful. “…Let’s go, the main office is the way …” she said walking to where the main office is ignoring anyone there.

Once reaction their destination a woman at the desk smiled. “Hello name please.” Winnie sighed, “Windra Wolf.“Lumiere Sliver.” Then woman looked up their information giving them their information. “There you go Miss. Wolf you’ll be in dorm one with a Miss Alice Carter, and you Miss Sliver with a Mister Arsenio Rammus in dorm four.” Winnie figure she wouldn’t be in the same room as Lumiere but Lumi staying with a guy? That was going to be interesting since Lumiere had zero experience with the opposite sex. But what almost shook Winnie to the core was the last name.No…it can’t be…Can it? she thought as she was given her dorm key and class schedules the same with Lumiere. “Thank you.” Was all Lumiere say seeing start Winnie walk away. “Winnie?” she called trying to get her friend’s attention.

User Image

Ϣindra "Winnie" Ϣolf
Ȉ'm sorry I don't really understand emotions....]

Magical Fairy

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

A S T R I D L U C A S

User Image
                        Of all the places in the world for her to be sent to, she was forced into a freak show school like this. She got along perfectly well in the human world, she didn't get why her guardians had to send her here. Astrid's parents were never around, they were constantly working and so could have really cared less what there daughter was up to. She had tried once, long ago, to please them, but it had never worked. So she had turned into a pessimistic child who hated the world and took out all of her pent up anger in the forms of beating up other children, granted they were usually bigger than her.

Astrid looked out the tinted car window as the sleek black sedan pulled into the school's driveway. With an exasperated sigh, she managed to pull herself out of the vehicle, albeit reluctantly. Quickly snatching her duffle and sword out of the trunk, not even bothering to wait for her driver to take it out for her. With a noncommittal wave goodbye and a snappy thank you, Astrid made her way to the admission's office. Not wasting anytime grabbing her class schedule, she practically tore it from the woman's hands and stormed off to find her dorm.

"Number seven..." she mumbled to herself as she walked down the corridors. Finding the number on the door, she pulled out the key and unlocked the door. It looked as though she were the first to arrive and as such, being the pain in the a** she was, quickly snagged the one nearest the window, hardly caring what her future roommate would think.

Grabbing a hair tie from her jean pocket, she quickly pulled her long, copper hair back into a high ponytail before walking out of her room to explore the grounds. She had heard there was a rock climbing wall, she supposed that was a plus, though she doubted it was as good as the one she'd had at home. She wondered if they'd even have a bouldering wall, though she had always preferred climbing trees and actual mountains to walls inside.

Obviously she had been to caught up in her thoughts and bumped into someone standing in the dorm hallways. "Watch where you're going!" she huffed angrily at the guy. He looked a bit younger than her, but not by much. Whatever, he wasn't worth her time. She glared at him as she began to sidestep around him. "Fools... Idiots... That's what I'm forced to deal with..." She grumbled under her breath and began to storm her way outdoors.

tab WHERE dorm halls tab WITH near zaos tab FEELING pissed off tab OOC i feel like this was a crappy post... ;x

rainlover531

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

James?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

It didn't take them long to get their classes and keys from the front then to be off, and it wasn't much longer before they got to their rooms. James handed her the bags she had him carry here. James stretched as he set them beside her and was happy to be rid of them. Her bags were always over packed and heavy. "So.... The dorms... Some of them are co-ed right...?" Allison asked him looking at her door. "Oh crap.... I didn't even realize that could be a possibility." James said before quickly unfolding his papers and looking for who he would be rooming with. "Oh crap... I am with some girl... Lorelei....." He sighed. He was hoping he would be with a guy so that he could walk around shirtless as he pleased. "Ha! Sucks for you, brother dear. Looks like she's already inside. Hope you two have fun!" Allison joked before retreating inside her dorm.

James sighed. The teasing would never stop. He turned back to his door, unlocked it, then hesitantly went inside, just to find a young girl and a young man unpacking. James took a look at his key, sighed then stepped inside and shut the door behind him. "Is it just the three of us or are you, sir, in another room and just helping your girl out?" James asked looking at the number of beds. Only two. My word if he is staying here it is going to be quite awkward..... James thought as he walked over and set his bags on the other bed.

Allison walked into her room and to her surprise she was the first one there. "Well... This means I can pick the bed first eh? I choose.... The one closest to the door." She said setting her bags on the bed. Allison sighed, yawned, then plopped down on the bed. "I will unpack in a bit... I need to relax... I hate sitting in cars for that long!" She said to herself as if to justify her laziness.

Allison?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shy Fatcat

User Image
                                                  xxxxxxxxxUser Image

After laying in her bed for about twenty minutes, she grabbed her schedule and sighed, wondering who would be in her classes. It would be nice to make friends before hand but Aimi was so comfortable in her bed. I have a free period, and a map. I could literally just make friends right now. Stop being lazy. She thought to herself as she sat up. She wiped the sleepiness from her eyes, ran her hands through her hair and stood up. After putting on much comfortable shoes, she began to head out of her dorm. She cocked an eyebrow at a girl angrily walking past some guy, mumbling something. She decided to mind her business, and continue walking. Aimi wasn't even quite sure where she was going, she just hoped someone magically appeared in front of her and asked if she wanted to go on an adventure or something. Because she did not know anything about this school. But, she was never dependent, so, she just decided to not focus on being bored and lonely and tried to figure out the huge academy by herself.

User Image

ζumiere Ϩliver

User Image

"WINNIE!" Lumiere yelled into the girl's ear. "WHAT!" Winnie's voice echoed as the poor wolf was holding her ear, who knew Lumi could yell so loud? Lumiere just looked at Winnie before she pointed to her dorm. "This is my dorm...What's the plan?" she asked her friend. This was a time where she was glad Lumiere didn't understand emotions she'd hate for her only friend to hate her. "Oh sorry Lumi..Um I guess unpack and relax if a while we can go explore or even if you want to go ahead without me you know I can find you." she told her friend who nodded. "Okay. Winnie and...cheer up okay? Maybe you can find a new boyfriend?" she said Making Winnie's face turn a bit red. "NOT....going to happen...." she said softly. She fear she was being too loud. She waved to her friend and walked down a bit to her own dorm. While this was happening./ Lumiere entered her dorm room. Looking at what she guessed was a unclaimed bed she sat her suitcase down as she started to unpack her things but not everything who knows she might be pulled out like the last three school. Once she finished she sat her suitcase on the end of the bed and she laid down with a book she pack about baking and sweets. She hoped there was a cooking class she could bake Winnie something sweet that always made her happy.

Winnie on the other hand opened the door and saw a girl on the be closest to the door. "...Hi." was all she said before closing the door. She placed her suitcase to the corner of the room where her bed was. She pulled out her music player and a picture from the first dance from her old school. She sighed and looked at the girl. 'Be nice...be nice....' "You're Allison right? I'm Windra but call me Winnie please...I hope we can get along." she said with a small smile. She set her picture down on the night stand and looked through her music collection she had music from the 1600s up to modern day swing.

User Image

Ϣindra "Winnie" Ϣolf

Miss Lunar 13

Heroic Exhibitionist

8,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
ᴀ ᴏ sxx ι ɢ н ᴛ s ᴛ ᴀ ʀ
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Zaos had just wandered out of his dorm and was consulting his map, hoping it would have suggestions on where he could go to meet people. He didn't quite get around to figuring that out, as a petite girl ran into him. She scolded him and he looked at her with confusion. He had simply been standing there, not moving, so how could he have run into her? Regardless, Zaos settled on apologizing to the girl, Imryll had taught him that an apology could solve many problems, whether you are at fault or, in this case, not."Miss, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Zaos asked her as she was walking away. Her body language was hostile, but he hoped he could mend the situation. His exceptional hearing allowed him to hear her call him a fool and an idiot. Although it was indirect, he wasn't usually insulted and it confused him even further. What benefit would she gain from calling him a rude name? He walked quickly to catch up with her, touching her shoulder as he got close enough. "Miss, if there's anything I can do to make it up to you, allow it to be done. I had no intention of upsetting you in any way. Perhaps I can buy you a meal or if you are not hungry, a drink of some sort?" The elf kept his composure, smiling as he spoke and trying to exude friendliness and peace. Although it may not work, he had no reason not to try to use the knowledge he had of body language.

♤ωιтн﹕A girl with a clear temper
♠ωнєяє﹕Dorm halls

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
        ↪It's the happiness inside that you're feeling

emphaeta

Loving Wife

User Image

Diego Korvyne

Diego woke up, his family having reminded him that he had to get to his new school on time. Diego's family had always been masters at their respective powers, both his Heliotic side and his Chronomancer side. Recently he had learned a new technique that only his family knew. It was from his Chronomancer side, the ability to stop time at will. He needed to learn how to use it for longer periods, thus leading to the family's decision of sending Diego to Kasai Academy.

Diego had gotten ready and had all of his belongings and now started to head out towards the school. He decided to walk to it, thus using his power to speed up things on himself, allowing him to move at faster speeds. In no time, Diego was already at the school. "This is gonna be an interesting year. I hope I don't get into any fights. Then again, it would be a good time to practice the Time Stop. I wonder how the girls are gonna be like. There's bound to be a couple of cute girls." Diego said to himself, wondering how the year would go. For now he had to get to the school itself.

A few minutes later and Diego was inside the school. A lady at the front seeks asked him for his name. "Diego Korvyne." The lady searched up his name and said, "Looks like you're in dorm number 14!", as she handed Diego the keys to the dorm room. Diego made his way to his dorm room and saw that no one else had claimed a bed. "Perfect. I choose that one by the window. I get to throw a bunch of posters here. Maybe do a little redecorating. As long as my roommate agrees. I wonder whom it'll be.... No point worrying now, it's time to unpack. Speaking of time... I want as much of it to be able to see the rest of this school." Diego said to himself. He was very much interested in what else this school had to offer. He sped himself up so he would be able to unpack quickly and be able to explore the rest of the school. It was going to be a memorable year for Diego, no matter what happened.

Magical Fairy

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

A S T R I D L U C A S

User Image
                        She ignored the male's apology and kept on walking, until she felt his hand touch her shoulder. She quickly grabbed his wrist and spun around, pulling his hand off of her shoulder in a single movement that seemed to say she knew what she was doing. "Do not ever touch me again." her glare was fierce as she stared him down menacingly. Rebelling and being rude was simply her tactic, it was easier to make people reject you, they always did in the end.

She dropped his hand and turned away. "I don't need your handouts." His calm demeanor had clearly put her off. Most people actually reacted and got mad right back, rarely did she get the calm attitude, it was slightly annoying, perhaps because she had been hoping for a fight, they always made her feel better. "Just leave me alone." she huffed before practically running out of the dorms.

She soon found herself clambering up a nearby tree in hopes of escape. She used her camouflage abilities to look as though she was simply part of the tree. She just needed to be alone. That or a fight, but the guy before was clearly not the candidate for such things.

She turned her attention to the tree she was currently sitting. "People: they ruin everything, am I right?" she asked the tree nonchalantly. People were stupid, they changed and moved and left you in the dirt, but trees were steadfast and loyal. They were also simplistic and easy to talk to. Astrid liked that.

tab WHERE outside tab WITH a tree tab FEELING pissed off tab OOC talking to a tree, it always cheers you up. ;p

rainlover531

Heroic Exhibitionist

8,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
ᴀ ᴏ sxx ι ɢ н ᴛ s ᴛ ᴀ ʀ
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Zaos stood there dumbstruck for a few seconds after the girl had stormed off. How else could he react to being completely discarded by this girl, this furious girl. He didn't understand how she could be so angry for absolutely no reason. After a moment of contemplation, he could think of no viable reason for such utter disrespect. Zaos looked around, all he had wanted to do was make friends and it looked like he was doing a humiliatingly bad job of it. He decided to take himself up on the offer of grabbing a meal from the cafeteria. After a brief look at the map, he headed that direction.
Once he found the building, he noticed a female standing near the entrance. She appeared to be seeing the building for the first time, like himself. That was something they had in common and could maybe be a good conversation/friendship starter. Might as well give it a try. "Miss, you look a little lost, I know it's my first day and I am exploring a bit myself. Would you mind eating a bit of breakfast with me?" Zaos asked the attractive girl. He made sure to smile along with his offer and stay neutral with his body. "I could buy you something, then we could attend one of the guided tours. Or if you would prefer, we could explore the campus by our selves. Of course, your other option is to decline and continue on your own, it's up to your discretion, really." Zaos hoped this girl wasn't as full of rage as his last acquaintance, but he had already judged by the positioning of her body that she had the ability to be a bit kinder than the last.

♤ωιтн﹕A girl with fire red hair
♠ωнєяє﹕Just outside the cafeteria

unkawaii

Shy Fatcat

User Image
                                                  xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Aimi took a deep breath and almost jumped at the sound of a smooth, sweet voice. With green eyes wide, she turned and looked over him, flashing a friendly smile. "Hi," She put a hand on her chest,"Took me by surprise there," She laughed, "That'll be lovely. But, you don't need to buy me anything, you know, I can do it myself." Aimi kindly declined the second offer. "I'm Aimi, by the way," She extended a hand.

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

James?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

Allison had just began to nod off when the girl walked into the room, startling her to the point where it took her a moment to reply. "Hello! Yes, Allison is my name! Allison Jamie Carter. Sister to James Carter who I just across the hall there." Allison said with a smile. She stood up and walked over to the girl. "It is nice to meet you, Miss Winnie. I hope that not only will we get along, but we can be fast friends." She said with a smile. A smile that soon faded as she saw the girls heartbroken face. Allison looked at her and wondered why she looked so heartbroken, but quickly decided not to pry. "I hope you don't mind. I need a small bit of closet room for a few of my dresses. Not a lot. Its really only three or four." She spoke softly as if she were to say anything any louder the girl will start crying. She then walked back to her bed and began to unpack. No pictures, no posters, no records, just cloths. Allison had a habit of loving cloths. She had many different styles that all she could pull off. But some she wore more often than others.

Allison put away her cloths quickly and carefully before grabbing her favorite dress and running to the bathroom and changing from her morning dress. An old dress that she would never get rid of, no matter how out of date it looked, it was her traveling dress. The most comfortable one for long car rides. When she stepped out of the bathroom she was wearing a brown and white and orchid colored dress with an orchid colored bow at the top of her pony tail. She smoothed out her dress and stepped forward to grab the heels that matched.

Allison?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Heroic Exhibitionist

8,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
ᴀ ᴏ sxx ι ɢ н ᴛ s ᴛ ᴀ ʀ
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Zaos sighed in relief as the girl, Aimi, responded sweetly to his offer. Although she did decline his buying her food, he wasn't bothered by it at all. "I'm Zaos, a pleasure to meet such a lovely girl as yourself." Zaos took the girls hand and bowed, taking her outstretched hand and bringing the back of it to his lips, the releasing it. He took a couple steps towards the door and held it open for Aimi to pass through. "After you, m'lady, " After entering the cafeteria, Zaos headed straight to the buffet. The metal dishes were piled high with colorful eggs, meats, pastries, breads, and much more that Zaos had never seen before. Zaos's curiosity got the best of him and he ended up with four plates, one of everything. He was eager to try the new foods but unsure what to call them. Thankfully, for his sake, there were small cards above each tray, naming the foods that sat bellow. There were a lot of things, so Zaos resolved to memorize these names later on. Zaos paid the cashier for his hefty breakfast and waited for Aimi, hoping she would do the honors of choosing a table to take their seat at.

♤ωιтн﹕Aimi
♠ωнєяє﹕In the cafeteria

unkawaii

User Image

ζumiere Ϩliver

User Image

To say her face was heartbroken would be a understatement. She remembered those times with James laughing, enjoying their time skipping classes, enjoying sweets. Oh and how could she forget their few friends. Hearing the girl mention clothes she let out a dry laugh. She could be very well the same sister to her James. But he was still back at the other academy right? But oh her heart was killing her hearing his name she wanted to cry. When Allsion go change she did she did cry a bit. But she made up her mind she would leave the matter alone until she could see for herself he was indeed here. But drying her tear she smiled Aillion. "You look lovely Allison....I was wondering would you like to look around campus with me? Maybe you can meet my friend Lumi and I could meet your brother later..." she offered. As she set down the picture on the night stand. Winnie was still blunt but she had gotten better at least her comments were nicer for the moment.

User Image

Ϣindra "Winnie" Ϣolf

Miss Lunar 13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items