Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
TIERED COUPONS: instead of pming people with the sales, you give them coupon's with a discount based on how much cash they bought, the higher they buy the higher the discount off their next GC purchase!

This will introduce new comers to gaia cash and let them buy their next purchase at a bit of a discount, while not pissing everyone off with canned spam ouo

Fashionable Gaian

I could go for this. maybe have a maximum discount of 50% off awarded after a user spends a certain amount, or if they spend so much in the span of 1 year (Say maybe if they spend $750-$1000) get awarded a one time use coupon of 100$ worth of GC free or something.

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
Camile Stowecroft
I could go for this. maybe have a maximum discount of 50% off awarded after a user spends a certain amount, or if they spend so much in the span of 1 year (Say maybe if they spend $750-$1000) get awarded a one time use coupon of 100$ worth of GC free or something.

i like this idea -gives you a donut since i cant find a cookie- yum_donut

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
Prism Stryder Kaede
Camile Stowecroft

i like this idea -gives you a donut since i cant find a cookie- yum_donut

*hands cookie to* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Most freemium sites do that kinda sales all the time. Gaia is trying to be freemium without even looking into how to do it.

Fashionable Gaian

Ooo ty for the cookie and donut! *munchmunch* whee

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50

Innovative Duck

The idea seems to be logic, but it is not really that effective

Fashionable Gaian

Clean Conventioneer

9,825 Points