Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gaian

Okay, here's the new thread!

Magical Cleric

User Image
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ Etienne Celestin Leon ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

Rookie Investigator

Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
                        Personality : Etienne is cheerful and curious. He has issues staying focused and is easy to scare. People usually make fun of him for being clumsy but he'll just laugh with them and hide his pain. Etienne isn't one to hold a grudge for a long time but he will pout and guilt trip. Most people see him as naive but he actually is pretty smart and will at times speak up. Even though Etienne is cheerful and forgiving that hasn't stopped him from getting bitchy especially if he hasn't had a lot of sleep.
                        My memories... : Etienne was originally born in France but moved when he was five since his father had gotten a new job. He was close to his mother while he never really saw his father, his father is a top doctor and most people know him by name. His father had always told him that he was going to be a doctor while his mother would just sit back and frown. Etienne has no problems keeping his grades up and will often study in his spare time. He was fifteen when he figured out he loved art and wanted to become an artist instead of a doctor, his mother fully supported him while his father disowned him. He still stayed in the house until he was seventeen and his mother got into a terrible accident and fell into a coma, his father was forced to watch over him but he would often get drunk and beat Etienne. He was glad when he finally turned eighteen and was kicked out of the house, of course he had no funds but at least his friends came to his rescue and adopted him. He soon realized that he wanted to help people get justice and in his college years he took classes in criminal justice and psychology and has now got an internship with his friends at the police station. He loves having a job but he hates that he is always on coffee runs or being sent out only to just observe.
                        That is cool :
                        ❥ Mint
                        ❥ Ice Cream
                        ❥ Art
                        ❥ Animals
                        ❥ Cute Stuff
                        ❥ Flowers
                        ❥ Disney Movies

Get that away :
                        ✗ Pain
                        ✗ Thunder and Lightening
                        ✗ Sour Stuff
                        ✗ His Father
                        ✗ Horror Films
                        ✗ Bitter Coffee
                        ✗ Jerks

Don't piss me off I got .. : Small Gun
                        Want to see a trick : Art
                        You should know : ADHD, and a minor eating disorder
                        Extra: In his spare time he can usually be found in his apartment or in the park

【MewMewMocha】

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ Sean Cassidy ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××

Mob Boss

Sexuality : Homosexual
                        Personality : When you meet Sean, he'll immediately put you into a kind of uncomfortable ease. Weird, right? But that's the best way to explain him. Very rarely will he show any anger, even when he is angry, or even enraged. When he's enraged, he's cold, incredibly cold, stoic. The easy smile that is normally seen on him will drop into a small frown. That's when you better pray to any deity you believe in. It is very rare when Sean is sincere. In fact, the only time he is seen being in any way sincere or loving is towards his niece, Jenny. He adores her and is the most important person in his life.
                        My memories... : Sean was born in Cork, Ireland to an intimidating, yet rarely present father and a meek, young mother. From the beginning, Sean knew his father wasn't like his friends dads. It was only years later than Sean became aware of his father's connections with the mob. When Sean was around 14 his family moved to a large city in the United States. There his father rose to be a well known Mob Boss. After his father dad, Sean, naturally, took over, being the eldest son. He had a younger sister, Sarah, though sadly she died from a complication with a surgery he had. He has two younger brothers, James and Seamus. They're incredibly loyal to their brother and would gladly lay down their lives for him. Sean's sexuality is, basically, public knowledge. He feels no shame in it and regularly finds men to have a good time with.
                        That is cool :
                        ♡. Scotch; black beer
                        ♡. Sweet Candy
                        ♡. The Cranberries
                        ♡. Sleeping
                        ♡. Books of poetry; Shakespeare
                        ♡. Sex

Get that away :
                        ♥. Trashy movies with no plots
                        ♥. Motorcycles
                        ♥. Enya
                        ♥. The Bronte Sisters
                        ♥. Nosy people
                        ♥. Losing

Don't piss me off I've got .. : An army, basically. Two hand guns, hidden knife
                        Want to see a trick : Plays the violin, plays the piano, can recite Shakespeare, can recite random poetry
                        You should know : Asthma, dyslexia
                        Extra: He likes to walk through the park and visit a bakery in the Irish section of the city that sells well made sweets. He often buys presents for his niece

【hinatagirl2808】

Timid Gaian

MewMewMocha

So, do you want to start?

Magical Cleric

hinatagirl2808
MewMewMocha

So, do you want to start?

I am actually super busy right now so if you could start us off that would be fantastic.

Timid Gaian

MewMewMocha

For a main headquarters, it wasn't bad, not bad at all. A nice apartment complex in the shadiest part of town. He kept it nice, of course, made sure of it. He hated a mess, couldn't stand it, honestly. He owned the place, ad few others throughout downtown. He had his own home, of course, a nice mansion a few hours outside the city, tucked away on a hills, surrounded by a forest. But for the most part, he stayed in the city. It was best to be close to work, where he could be got immediately if he was needed. Right now, he was in an empty room at the top of the building, going over paper files, checking up on his many businesses. There was the usual drug and arm trade, and then the not so usual. He had just gotten into the organ trade, finding significant clientele in it. Sure, it was dirtier, but it had a lot of payoff as well. And then there was his legit businesses, the corporations he had shares in, the ones where he called the shots without anybody being the wiser.

He was also looking at police reports on him, thanks to mole in the department. They were building up a case against him, had the idea to take him to court. Usually, Sean had nothing to worry for it, always covered his tracks. But a few months ago a job went bad. There was a possibility they could link him to it. This is what kept him up at night. Now he had to consider whether he would be able to weasel out of this one or if he might have to take a bullet. It gave him a migraine and he hated that.

Rubbing his temples, he sighed. No, he would be able to get out of this one. At worst, he would have to pay a fine and a few people off. Simple. Leaning back in his chair, he allowed himself a moment of relaxation.

Magical Cleric

User ImageUser Image

YOU'RE SO HYPNOTIZING,
XOXO COULD YOU BE THE DEVIL?
XOXOXO COULD YOU BE AN ANGEL?
XOXOXOXO YOUR TOUCH MAGNETIZING

XOXOXOXOXO FEELS LIKE I AM FLOATING LEAVES MY BODY GLOWING
↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO t h e y , s a y , b e a f r a i d. Y o u ' r e not like the others,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxFuTuRiStIc LoVeR DIFFERENT DNA,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoThey DO'NT,
UNDERSTAND you
XOXOXOXOXO Y o u ' r e f r o m a w h o l e ' n o t h e r w o r l d
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

X_X_X_X_Etienne had been at the police station since four in the morning...yesterday...yeah lets just say he has had about only two hours of sleep and has been sent on more coffee runs than the number of drugs sold on the streets. His head hit his desk as a groan escaped his lips half of his friends were either sleeping on the floor or were out investigating. The small brunette almost screamed in joy when he heard the soft thud of a coffee cup next to his head "Oh dear lord I never thought I could love you more than I do now!" his soft hands flew out to grab the sweet sweet coffee a shudder running through his body as he consumed the caffeine instantly feeling energy return to him. Chocolate brown eyes glared up at the clock to see that it was ten in the morning, he wondered where all his superiors were and when would they return. It wasn't like they had anything to do, they had all finished their assignments hours ago and were now just sitting there looking like starved zombies.
                                                X_X_X_ Etienne soon began to stare off into space his concentration out the window as he began to think about his mother. He was supposed to visit her yesterday considering the hospital wouldn't be open today, the doctors kept telling him there was no hope of the young woman ever waking up but he just couldn't bring himself to have them pull the plug! Yes he had hope that she would one day wake up and they could try to get back all the time they had lost. He was ripped out of his day dream when the doors were flung open causing a loud bang to echo through the room "Yes, they're finally back!" The French male jumped out of his seat receiving glares from half of his friends who were now awake 'Whoops! My bad.' He smiled his sweet smile as the boss told them all to leave quickly grabbing his bag and rushing out of the door. The brunette made his way over to his favorite park finding his secluded spot and sitting down.
                                                X_X_X_ His spot in the park was perfect, it was shady with just the right ammount of sunlight and was far away from other people making it silent. Etienne pulled out his sketch book and pencils deciding to work on his drawing of his sleeping mother, to others the drawing looked like a perfect picture of his mother but to him it was nowhere near being perfect since he couldn't show her emotions, he couldn't draw that perfectly sweet smile and caring eyes. He began to slowly add shading to his picture but found the silence around him to calming and soon found himself falling asleep the sketch book and pencil still in his hands.

Ⱦhoughts: Sleep X_X_X_Ƚocation: Park X_X_X_Ғeelings: Tired, ClamX_X_X_Ȼompany: Nobody
                                                hinatagirl2808

Timid Gaian

MewMewMocha

Sean hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, only dozing here and there and a headache was included in his morning as light filtered in through cracks in the shades. He rubbed his eyes, groaning slightly. He felt old, ancient even. "Well then, guess thirty's the new one hundred."

Sean stood up, arching his back and hearing it crack. That was it, he couldn't sit at this desk much longer. He knew he would probably have major back problems by the age of forty, if he lived that long. Never could tell in the mob business. One day you're at the top and the next day you're at the bottom of a river, feet stuck in a cinder block. Well, maybe not a cinder block, a bit too old school, but you understand the point.

He leaves the building without a sound, just informing his right hand man where he was going. Well, right hand woman. Whatever he did, Mary knew, wherever he went, Mary knew. She knew everything about him and everything about their organization. Hell, she could probably be the boss if she wanted, but up until this point she's shown no interest in taking it over. She was a smart woman of twenty-three and Sean was positive when he retired from the mob, he would hand his title down to her.

Sean took a walk, a long one. No one dared ******** with him, and if the police ever saw him, they couldn't do a ******** thing to him, couldn't lift a finger at him. It made him almost feel giddy. He walked towards a park he knew, one he liked. There usually weren't too many people there and he liked feeding the pigeons there seeds. He had picked some up at a shop. Walking towards his favorite bench, he saw a young man dozing on it, a pencil and pad in hand. He shrugged and sat on the other side of him, throwing bird seed to the birds, sitting in quiet contentment.

Magical Cleric

User ImageUser Image

YOU'RE SO HYPNOTIZING,

↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO t h e y , s a y , b e a f r a i d. Y o u ' r e not like the others,
UNDERSTAND you

X_X_X_X_Etienne was peacfully sleeping nothing disturbing him until he felt the bench shift his chocolate brown eyes fluttering open as he glanced to his side. To say he was surprised would be an understatement, the man next to him he didn't recognize which is strange because he had memorized almost every person who came to the park but the male acted as if he had been there many times before. He frowned realizing that he might have been disturbing the man by sleeping "Oh I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to fall asleep" a small cute yawn escaped his lips, he was pretty sure his hair was a tad messy and that he probably had dark circles under his eyes, oh this was not the way he wanted to meet someone new! The small brunette looked down at his hands relived that his artwork wasn't ruined or dropped onto the ground he wasn't sure what he would do if his precious sketch book was ruined. He had to wonder what his life would be like if he continued into the world of being an artist don't get him wrong he liked his current job but he originally wanted to be an artist and in truth if it wasn't for his horrid father he would have never even thought about becoming an investigator. Etienne's thoughts were broken as a bird grabbed his pencil "Merde! Pas de redonner!" he set his open sketch book to the side as he began to chase the bird a horrified expression on his face. He never would have thought a bird would steal his ******** pencil! The small brunette tripped a squeak escaping his lips as he tumbled into the grass he glanced up to see the bird just standing there looking at him it was as if the stupid bird was mocking him. "Oiseau stupide, pourquoi êtes-vous moquez de moi petite merde!"

Ⱦhoughts: ******** birdsX_X_X_Ƚocation: Park X_X_X_Ғeelings: AngryX_X_X_Ȼompany: Strange man and ******** bird
                                                Ⱦranslations: 1) s**t! No give it back! 2) Stupid bird, why are you mocking me you little s**t!
                                                hinatagirl2808

Timid Gaian

MewMewMocha

Sean let out a chuckle, watching the strange young man as he chased the bird and tumbled to the ground. It wasn't often that he laughed, but it was nice. He glanced over to the sketches, noting how detailed they were, before looking back over to the man. He shook his head and lifted himself off the bench, throwing the rest of the bird seed on the ground. He strolled over to the man and looked down at him, offering a hand to help him up.

"I'm not really sure it's mocking you. Sean spoke with an Irish lilt. As he pulled the man up, the bird dropped the pencil and flew off. Sean picked the pencil up and offered it back to the young man. "I do believe this is yours."

Sean studied the man a moment. He was cute and had a sense of pride and authority about him. Sean was unabashed when the thought of taking the man to bed entered his brain. He wasn't ashamed, why should he be?

Magical Cleric

User ImageUser Image

YOU'RE SO HYPNOTIZING,

UNDERSTAND you

X_X_X_X_Etienne sighed in defeat about ready to just lay down in the grass and sleep when he heard an unknown voice, his chocolate brown eyes looked up in surprise. He gave the man a thankful smile and a small laugh as his small hand gently took the other mans hand as he stood "I've never had luck with birds" The brunette dusted himself off a small pink blush dusted his cheeks as he took note of how strong his own French accent was when he had said that. His pale hands reached out to gently take the pencil "T-Thank you!" He placed the pencil in his jacket pocket taking in the appearance of the other male, the man had a sense of superiority and looked like he came from a ton of money but he did have to admit the man was pretty hot especially with that smooth Irish accent. 'Oh s**t! I shouldn't be thinking about how good looking this guy is, I don't even know him!' Etienne carefully pushed some of his feather soft hair out of his face "Ah how rude of me! I'm Etienne Leon" he held his hand out for the stranger to shake his naturally cute smile adorning his lips.

Ⱦhoughts: Holy s**t he's hotX_X_X_Ƚocation: Park X_X_X_Ғeelings: CalmX_X_X_Ȼompany: Stranger
                                                Ⱦranslations:
                                                hinatagirl2808

Timid Gaian

"You can call me Sean." Sean said, taking the hand and shaking it. Etienne had sparked his interest and he took a mental note to have his background checked later, just to see who he was. "I think I'm safe in assuming that you're French? That's no Quebec accent, and definitely not one from New Orleans. And, I'll say yes right now that you can assume I'm Irish."

Oh yes, young Etienne had definitely sparked his interest. He had a and innocence about him that Sean was sure he could enjoy in the right situation, at least for a night or two. Again, Sean was a shameless b*****d who knew what he wanted. He gestured to the park bench and sat down beside Etienne.

"I've never seen you here before, and I come often enough. So, what brings you here?"

Quote:
MewMewMocha

Timid Gaian

Quote:
MewMewMocha

Magical Cleric

User ImageUser Image

YOU'RE SO HYPNOTIZING,

UNDERSTAND you

X_X_X_X_Etienne smiled cutely as he spoke "It's a pleasure to meet you Sean" The brunette blushed as the other male shook his hand he hadn't expected the man to just grab his hand considering most people hesitate with their handshakes. He let out a small laugh nodding "Yes, I was originally born in France I just keep forgetting to cover my accent" A small sigh escaped his lips "Since you're Irish accent is strong I can assume that you have the same problem as I do" The small brunette gave a kind smile to Sean as he thought to himself 'Sean is interesting, hopefully I'll get to see him more often but then again my schedule is pretty full' Etienne followed Sean to the bench taking a seat next to the other male "Oh! I'm here all the time! I just got off of work earlier than usual and since the hospital is closed I decided to just come here" he frowned, how could he have never noticed Sean before if the male was always here! Then again he usually just zoned out or ignored everything around him and just drew.

Ⱦhoughts: How have I never noticed him!X_X_X_Ƚocation: Park X_X_X_Ғeelings: CalmX_X_X_Ȼompany: Sean
                                                Ⱦranslations:
                                                hinatagirl2808
                                                Ah, sorry! I was at a convention and then had range and work to deal with so my schedule was all thrown off.

Timid Gaian

"Hospital? Why would you need to go to the hospital?"

Etienne had peaked his interest again, talking about a hospital. He certainly didn't mean it was actually closed. Did he mean closed to visitors? Sean studied him, looking for any facial clues he could use, not taking his eyes off of him for a moment.

MewMewMocha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces