Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyorukki's Wife

Noob

Kyorukki
havent actually got one lol ^^"

are they advertising only to gc buyers? that in itswlf is kind pf deterring and stupid to all users

Someone in another forum suggested it only happens when you log in? But I guess it happens randomly too
I've gotten two and both are after me logging in on my phone

Lavish Lunatic

The announcement was the FUNNIEST PART about this fiasco. Lmao personalized deals. When we see the same damn deal flashing at least twice a day 7 days a week. The bullshit I hear these days lol

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
reviali
Kyorukki
havent actually got one lol ^^"

are they advertising only to gc buyers? that in itswlf is kind pf deterring and stupid to all users

Someone in another forum suggested it only happens when you log in? But I guess it happens randomly too
I've gotten two and both are after me logging in on my phone

yup lol
i facepalmed when i saw >_>

Kyorukki's Wife

Noob

Savage Royal
The announcement was the FUNNIEST PART about this fiasco. Lmao personalized deals. When we see the same damn deal flashing at least twice a day 7 days a week. The bullshit I hear these days lol

I don't think they even changed the pm from their standard cash flash announcements - it was directed at "everyone" and there were weird letters mixed in. The amount of effort, though - hardly a "personalized" cash sale when it's always thirty percent and always on.
They're like annoying salesmen trying to offer you unique deals for s**t you didn't want in the first place lmao.

Lavish Lunatic

Nightmare Rarity
They're like annoying salesmen trying to offer you unique deals for s**t you didn't want in the first place lmao.
At least salesmen go away and get a clue when you yell no in their face rofl

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

I wonder how exactly are they targeting people because I haven't gotten a PM either.
Zandykins
The first 4 pages are almost entirely flooded at this point... I bet Gaia will just wait until the commotion dies down though, at least that's the sort of PR Gaia has :/.

Exactly. Because actually, they have been doing this before.
Strangely, people don't seem to remember this either but they did this before and got a similar backlash for it.
Seems they haven't gotten it through their heads how annoying we find it.
Toppaware
I wonder how exactly are they targeting people because I haven't gotten a PM either.
I believe it is actually sort of random, and a badly-done form of random that causes some people to get multiples of those PMs.

I got one and I never bought or even just used GC.
But I know there are a lot of people who got them who did buy and/or use GC, even just recently.

Divine Sex Symbol

Wayward Assbutt
My money's on Gaia not listening, much less offering an apology.
So Gaia is Metatron?

Joking aside, I have received 4 of these PMs in the past 12 hours. I'm sure there will be at least 3 more in my inbox when I get back in the morning. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff