Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Conversationalist

16,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

has anyone gotten the achievement? I have not, and i have donated more then 100. Also just realized i have not gotten the achievement for Hero from the quoting event

User Image
i did not get the Gatekeeper's Achievement either... gonk

edit: apparently those achievements aren't granted yet neutral
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/unsealed-elysium-s-gatekeeper-achievement-list-75-billion/t.92680785/

Desirable Cutie-Pie

I still don't have the achievement, and i've waited "patiently". And yes, I donated enough to receive the achievement, exactly 10xs the required amount. What gives?

Deadly Deadeye

52,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I also haven't gotten the Elysium's Gatekeeper achievement.

I'm afraid that this is going to end up like the Heralds of Chaos achievements where they told us they would grant them before they took the game down, but they never gave them to us. The only thing we got was ignored.

Timid Conversationalist

16,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

really still i got mine the day they did the staff alert

User Image

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
About the Hero achievement, it's one of the three achievements that have been buggy since the event ended.

I'm missing the Magical Girl achievement, but I'm not too worried about the Hero achievement since I wound up as a Mahou Shoujo at the end of the event after being switched between it and the Sentai Hero team a few times. I even got the Mahou Shoujo brooch as a reward for being on the team.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff