Welcome to Gaia! ::

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
Astiera
As tempting and cool as I think it is it would be a waste of money for me as I don't use the animal base.

animals don't have much atm, but in the future you might think differently and these could be hard to come by. unless gaia just keeps re-releasing them into the ground

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
Sincerely Megan
Absolutely in love with them. I don't even have an Animal item collection, but I still want them all.

No Better time to start one

Precious Sweetheart

They're so cute! Gonna try to get some for my little sister. emotion_yatta

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Scarlet Tears of Wind
B-ch4n
I want

me too, i have no gaia cash, so hopefully the prices will fall enough to make them affordable
maybe

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
Lake HyIia
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Lake HyIia
They're cute but I don't think I'd particularly try to quest for them.

i might, some fairly neat stuff there

Indeed, but I'm pretty broke so it would prob take me forever to get the items necessary to even make the pokemon avi.

i'll send you a bit maybe it'll help

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Sincerely Megan
Absolutely in love with them. I don't even have an Animal item collection, but I still want them all.

If the items weren't 20b a pop. sweatdrop
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Lake HyIia
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Lake HyIia

Indeed, but I'm pretty broke so it would prob take me forever to get the items necessary to even make the pokemon avi.

Oh, no, no you don't gotta do that it's all fine. You should just focus on getting what u need. I can't say those items are something I really want anyway. Something that would be nice but not exactly my priority ya kno?

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
Lake HyIia
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Lake HyIia
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Lake HyIia

Oh, no, no you don't gotta do that it's all fine. You should just focus on getting what u need. I can't say those items are something I really want anyway. Something that would be nice but not exactly my priority ya kno?

Well enjoy it any How xp

Genius

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
Sincerely Megan
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Sincerely Megan

If the items weren't 20b a pop. sweatdrop

stupidly high huh, eventually the market will fill though since it is still new
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Lake HyIia
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Lake HyIia
Scarlet Tears of Wind
Lake HyIia

Well enjoy it any How xp

Ty for the gift heart heart I mean if I saved up enough I'd prob get em but makin' gold these days is so hard lol back in the day atleast what I made in a day was easy but now it's nothing.

Anxious Wife

Scarlet Tears of Wind
Astiera
As tempting and cool as I think it is it would be a waste of money for me as I don't use the animal base.

animals don't have much atm, but in the future you might think differently and these could be hard to come by. unless gaia just keeps re-releasing them into the ground

I had that thought but I honestly don't see it as a worth while investment for me.
Would be better to get something for human base or even better something more tangible than pixels.

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
Kritumi
I want the Fire one so much just for the hair.. and the eyes.. But mostly the hair ; o;

not the tail at all?

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
Princessive
They're so cute! Gonna try to get some for my little sister. emotion_yatta

Good luck

Newbie Pumpkin

the cow of chatterbox has to look deeper into this, as a pokemon it's self the cow of chatterbox knows how being a submissive pet creature is important..... it grows the crops we smoke i swear it User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces