holy snap that pic was huge LMAO
if she was in smash i wouldve drawn her again lmao

LOOOOOL.

Draw Marth he's pretty equal to Lucina in my eyes LOL >_>

oh i did but hes wearing a diff outfit lololol
Illycia

WHHAAT. EEVEE?!
why cant they bring those designs over to the states damn it. o no

i just had kfc for brunch. i havent had this salty goodness in foreverrr.
Illycia
evelin7

OH OMG HI I REMEMBER YOU FROM LIKE YEARS AGO--
hasn't it been like 6-7 years LMAO im getting old o)-<

Oh wow I didn't think you'd remember me. biggrin
But yes it was long ago, I hope you've been well! 3nodding
If so then I'm getting old too. (iдi) lol

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Illycia

WOWOW TRILLIONS LMAO uh ILL JUST BUY WHATEVER I CAN RIGHT NOW LOL--

XD I think there's only like 5 or 6 items on my wishlist now...xD;; cuz yeaahhh those are items I'll probably never be able to afford unless they rerelease it in the shop or something...Ox
Illycia
Pann-yu
Illycia
Pann-yu

WOWOWOW BRIBE SUCCESS
i mean what --

LOOOOOL.

IT'S OKAY MARTH'S MY PERFECT BLUE PRINCE I LOVE THEM BOTH EQUALLY. heart

You don't understand my fav male and female characters of all time are Marth and Lucina.
redfootrabbit
Illycia

WHHAAT. EEVEE?!
why cant they bring those designs over to the states damn it. o no

i just had kfc for brunch. i havent had this salty goodness in foreverrr.

YEAH EEVEEEEEEE OMG ITS SO CUTE I WOULD SO GET IT
oh man kfc i miss fried stuff but im on a diet cries

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Eevee? emotion_kirakira with the new animal items, you can cosplay as one! *is currently dressed up as Eevee*
evelin7
Illycia
evelin7

OH OMG HI I REMEMBER YOU FROM LIKE YEARS AGO--
hasn't it been like 6-7 years LMAO im getting old o)-<

Oh wow I didn't think you'd remember me. biggrin
But yes it was long ago, I hope you've been well! 3nodding
If so then I'm getting old too. (iдi) lol

amg i totally remember fjdaklfjdsalfds i've been pretty well haha hope you are too~
Hotarla

omg yeah i went through tektek and the market last night and added a bunch of things to my wishlist omg MANY OF THEM ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD AHAHA /CHOKES
oh yes what are the pets thing oh man theyre cute but dont think im gonna go into them CAUSE LOL THATS MORE THINGS TO MY WISHLSIT

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Illycia
Hotarla

omg yeah i went through tektek and the market last night and added a bunch of things to my wishlist omg MANY OF THEM ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD AHAHA /CHOKES
oh yes what are the pets thing oh man theyre cute but dont think im gonna go into them CAUSE LOL THATS MORE THINGS TO MY WISHLSIT

Ohhh I gotta have a look at your wish list nowww...>w<
Maybe I can help you get rid of your wish list loool! *only has like 5-6 items on her wish list lol*

They're not pets, they're animal bases!!! emotion_kirakira and I can always give you some start up times for the animal bases if you like....xP just gimme a list of items you might like? Cuz every time there's an animal rig, I always get so many extras cuz of it lol!
Hotarla
Illycia
Hotarla

Maybe I can help you get rid of your wish list loool! *only has like 5-6 items on her wish list lol*

They're not pets, they're animal bases!!! emotion_kirakira and I can always give you some start up times for the animal bases if you like....xP just gimme a list of items you might like? Cuz every time there's an animal rig, I always get so many extras cuz of it lol!

LOL I SHOULDNT BE DOING THIS BUT IM JUST ADDING MORE TO MY LIST CRIES
OH THATS WHAT THEY ARE LOL its ok i prefer human avatars xD thank you though q uq <3333
Pann-yu
Illycia
Pann-yu
Illycia
Pann-yu

WOWOWOW BRIBE SUCCESS
i mean what --

LOOOOOL.

IT'S OKAY MARTH'S MY PERFECT BLUE PRINCE I LOVE THEM BOTH EQUALLY. heart

You don't understand my fav male and female characters of all time are Marth and Lucina.

OH LOL SUCH DEDICATED FE FAN WOWOW

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Illycia
Hotarla
Illycia
Hotarla

OH THATS WHAT THEY ARE LOL its ok i prefer human avatars xD thank you though q uq <3333

LOOL you poor thing...xD my wishlist is so small now, maybe I can help others with theirs! >3<
And you're welcome bby! *w*
Hotarla
Illycia
Hotarla
Illycia
Hotarla

LOOL you poor thing...xD my wishlist is so small now, maybe I can help others with theirs! >3<
And you're welcome bby! *w*

LOLOL all these years im missing omg //adds everything o)-<
i went crazy shopping yesterday too and knocked off a bunch off my list but now... /looks at list ROLLS OFF CLIFF
did you get everything you wanted? o uo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces