Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

*rolls around in thread*

I think I need to start getting rid of items. Or at least, figuring out how much they're actually worth as opposed to hoarding them. gonk

Trash Vampire

DC-Chan

*rolls around in thread*

I think I need to start getting rid of items. Or at least, figuring out how much they're actually worth as opposed to hoarding them. gonk
hoard all the things

Mega Noob

Abbacus
DC-Chan

*rolls around in thread*

hoard all the things

I think I might be worth a couple trillion...and that scares me because I am literally trying to get items now. Like, before, I was just like, "Ah, that item looks nice, maybe I'll get that." Now I'm like, "That pale marionette looks nice. *snatch* That other item worth a couple hundred billion looks nice *purchase*". Getting. Out. Of. Control. rofl

Trash Vampire

DC-Chan
Abbacus
DC-Chan

*rolls around in thread*

hoard all the things

I think I might be worth a couple trillion...and that scares me because I am literally trying to get items now. Like, before, I was just like, "Ah, that item looks nice, maybe I'll get that." Now I'm like, "That pale marionette looks nice. *snatch* That other item worth a couple hundred billion looks nice *purchase*". Getting. Out. Of. Control. rofl
omg i feel that
though i still cant just up and buy whatever i like emo
i usually have minimal gold lol

Mega Noob

Abbacus
omg i feel that

Hahahahaha, I've got around 900bil in pure? I'm trying to buy items, though, since gold keeps becoming worthless due to the gold generators. But I don't know how to invest....so I just buy items I like. You'll get there soon, especially if people keep buying your awesome art! Keep rising prices/let a mini bid-war start. emotion_kirakira

I def need to organize my invo. I have no idea what is in there anymore. gonk

Trash Vampire

DC-Chan
Abbacus
omg i feel that

Hahahahaha, I've got around 900bil in pure? I'm trying to buy items, though, since gold keeps becoming worthless due to the gold generators. But I don't know how to invest....so I just buy items I like. You'll get there soon, especially if people keep buying your awesome art! Keep rising prices/let a mini bid-war start. emotion_kirakira

I def need to organize my invo. I have no idea what is in there anymore. gonk
ive got 11b right now rofl
now that im not doing that megaticketquest anymore ive just been slowly hacking away at my wishlist
and picking up all the small things i keep meaning to get but never do
so i dotn hold onto gold for long
im no good at investing

Mega Noob

Abbacus
now that im not doing that megaticketquest anymore ive just been slowly hacking away at my wishlist
im no good at investing

I always thought about going after one of the tickets...but I don't really have any ideas for items or recolors. Like, I like my checkered bikini. In my head nothing can be better than that. Though, not going to lie, I'd have liked to be a shopkeeper apprentice. Maybe when the re-release some of those I'll try for it.

I keep...adding stuff to my wishlist. As in, I stalk other people's, steal there's, and then buy all the items. I'm horrible at investing. So I buy what I like, and if it gains value...that's nice, but I'm prob not going to sell it. rofl

Trash Vampire

DC-Chan
Abbacus
im no good at investing

I always thought about going after one of the tickets...but I don't really have any ideas for items or recolors. Like, I like my checkered bikini. In my head nothing can be better than that. Though, not going to lie, I'd have liked to be a shopkeeper apprentice. Maybe when the re-release some of those I'll try for it.

I keep...adding stuff to my wishlist. As in, I stalk other people's, steal there's, and then buy all the items. I'm horrible at investing. So I buy what I like, and if it gains value...that's nice, but I'm prob not going to sell it. rofl
god ikr
even things i used to buy as investments i ended up using in the end so
i never sell anything lol

Wrathful Shapeshifter

I keep staring at the full body bribe slot and going...
Will feel soo greedy if I go for it after getting a slot for Skell.

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Abbacus
both accepted! please send trades <3
Trade sent! Thank you for accepting *u*

Trash Vampire

Mega Noob

Abbacus
god ikr

I'm...just hella lazy. Like, it takes so much effort to sell big ticket items...Which is why I have my d.tail/DJs/halo/etc., but never actually use them. But to sell them would require work, and people PMing me offers, and...ugh, don't want to deal. talk2hand

Trash Vampire

DC-Chan
Abbacus
god ikr

I'm...just hella lazy. Like, it takes so much effort to sell big ticket items...Which is why I have my d.tail/DJs/halo/etc., but never actually use them. But to sell them would require work, and people PMing me offers, and...ugh, don't want to deal. talk2hand
yeah.... buying my ticket was my first time dealing in big items
and the deal was brokered with a TON of help from an old friend who knows the exchange really well so lol

tbh i want a halo though.... ive been considering questing one but idk
also ports & djs
idk im too lazy for that though i think

Trash Vampire

new garage band oh nooooooo

Trash Vampire

i need the thing
someone give me one for art ty
emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items