Welcome to Gaia! ::

sillanod
Nice as that would be, Marcus REALLY doesn't feel like breaking out of a dungeon tonight. And there's a noble next to them.

Quiet ninja time. ninja

Just for clarity, they're still a long way from the inn. They're still in the middle of the city. They're just on the way to the inn.

Ninja Marcus makes me happy.
sillanod

Also, are you having fun? I feel like I've been kind of dominating the role play, but it's lots of plot setup... I wasn't expecting all this. But then I thought of awesome plots...

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

Also, are you having fun? I feel like I've been kind of dominating the role play, but it's lots of plot setup... I wasn't expecting all this. But then I thought of awesome plots...

Are you kidding? I've been having a great time!
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

Are you kidding? I've been having a great time!

Good! Great! I just had to check so I don't have to worry about boring you. sweatdrop
sillanod

[size=24]cнαρтεя 1: gσℓ∂ αη∂ sιℓvεя[/size]

Hey, could you do me a favor and put that at the beginning of your first post? I'm gonna do little chapter synopsis. Every time we have a breaking point in the story, we'll name a new chapter and I'll write it in so we can go back and refer to it. Have you looked at the first page lately?
[imgleft]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb170/LittleHeroChild/MarcusFlobBase5_zps2423001e.png[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=20][color=darkgreen]⋙Ӎɑʀϲυϛ Ȧəɠoɳ⋘[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][color=olive]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ [/color][/align]
[align=left][size=11]

[color=white]▇▇▇▇▇[/color]Super useful indentation module.
[color=white]▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=green][b]“Your text color.”[/b]
[color=white]▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=#618B8A][b]“Sterling's custom text color and style. Subject to change. (Just color + bold).”[/b][/color]
[color=white]▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=#2554C7][b]“Tholdrove's custom text color.”[/b]

[/size][/align]
[align=center][color=olive]---------------------------------------------------------------------------[size=11 ] ╫ [/size]---------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/align]

[color=darkgreen][align=right][b][size=10][size=12]⋘ [/size]O.O.C.: Fancy out of character chat text area. [size=12] ⋙[/size][/size][/b][/align][/color]

User Image

⋙Ӎɑʀϲυϛ Ȧəɠoɳ⋘

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

▇▇▇▇▇I made you a flob. :3 Do you like it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.O.C.: Fancy out of character chat text area.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I do, actually. Thanks.
sillanod
I do, actually. Thanks.

You don't have to use it if you don't want to. I just like making thing pretty. >.>;
sillanod
I do, actually. Thanks.

Alternatively:

User Image

Also, I posted!

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm gonna be gone all day Saturday, so if you post, I probably won't reply. I'm gonna be in LA! Should be fun. smile

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
I'm gonna be gone all day Saturday, so if you post, I probably won't reply. I'm gonna be in LA! Should be fun. smile

Have fun. I'll post today.
sillanod

My only request with the listening dude is that you take responsibility for his story and why he's listening. Because I have no idea what to do with him, lol. The plot is pretty complicated as it is. XD
sillanod

So were you gonna puppet door listening dude, or should I? Because I need to know before I post.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

So were you gonna puppet door listening dude, or should I? Because I need to know before I post.

Yeah. I'll do it. Give me a few hours. I'm in class

Sorry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas