10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
sure:

House Aegon:

Patriarch: Lord Cassius Aegon
Matriarch: Lady Lavinia Aegon

sons: 3 true-born, one b*****d (that would be Marcus)

Daughters: 2 true born.

Lands: City of Atteria and it's hinterlands.
sillanod
sure:

House Aegon:

Patriarch: Lord Cassius Aegon
Matriarch: Lady Lavinia Aegon

sons: 3 true-born, one b*****d (that would be Marcus)

Daughters: 2 true born.

Lands: City of Atteria and it's hinterlands.

Thank you!
Lol I'm in the college tech mall and somebody is playing League of Legends and he keeps cussing and I don't think he realizes that he's talking out loud.
sillanod

I posted. You can post again if you want to. I was thinking I wanted to skip further, but this is better.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

I posted. You can post again if you want to. I was thinking I wanted to skip further, but this is better.

I'll post soon. I'm out of class in about half an hour

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
sillanod

*poke*

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'll get a post up sometime today

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm sorry, I couldn't tell, did Tholdrove show up at the meeting with Razor or somewhere else?
sillanod
I'm sorry, I couldn't tell, did Tholdrove show up at the meeting with Razor or somewhere else?

Sorry, I kind of rushed by it. We left Razor's place and we're back on the street to the inn, in theory. If you want me to rewind or rewrite for clarity, I would be happy too.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

Sorry, I kind of rushed by it. We left Razor's place and we're back on the street to the inn, in theory. If you want me to rewind or rewrite for clarity, I would be happy too.

Nah. I reread the post. It's clear enough. Honestly, I think most of Marcus's next post will be preparing for a fight if there is one, or trying to avoid being noticed.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

Nah. I reread the post. It's clear enough. Honestly, I think most of Marcus's next post will be preparing for a fight if there is one, or trying to avoid being noticed.

I was expecting mostly sass for saying that Marcus can't go with Sterling. razz

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

I was expecting mostly sass for saying that Marcus can't go with Sterling. razz

Nice as that would be, Marcus REALLY doesn't feel like breaking out of a dungeon tonight. And there's a noble next to them.

Quiet ninja time. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces