Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

I think you might have gone a little bit fast. It's only natural that Sterling would try to save Baldor. She did put Marcus back together that day.

I can back up if you wish.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

I think you might have gone a little bit fast. It's only natural that Sterling would try to save Baldor. She did put Marcus back together that day.

I feel like a jerk asking you to rewind all the time. sad

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

Don't. If you need a rewind, ask for one and a rewind shall be given without resentment.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

Don't. If you need a rewind, ask for one and a rewind shall be given without resentment.

Actually, I guess I don't really need a rewind; I need you to take the couple of paragraphs after Verac runs off and put them after my post. And maybe add a reaction.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

Actually, I guess I don't really need a rewind; I need you to take the couple of paragraphs after Verac runs off and put them after my post. And maybe add a reaction.

Can do.
sillanod
Can do.

Thanks.

Also, I talked to my brother in law about how you killed Baldor and we agreed it was stupid. I hope that first aid kit is for my HEART Mr.Sillanod!

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Can do.

Thanks.

Also, I talked to my brother in law about how you killed Baldor and we agreed it was stupid. I hope that first aid kit is for my HEART Mr.Sillanod!

Stupid as in poorly thought out/badly written or stupid as in "I'm really sad and pissed off and I'm just going to say the thing making me that way is stupid?"

Also, done.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod
Can do.

Thanks.

Stupid as in poorly thought out/badly written or stupid as in "I'm really sad and pissed off and I'm just going to say the thing making me that way is stupid?"

Also, done.

Mostly the latter, but partly, he's an eight-foot tall super dude, I feel like it should have taken more than one arrow. /sobs

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
should I edit so that it says Verac ran him through as well? And do keep in mind, a bodkin pointed arrow from a recurve bow would go through armor and punch through lung, heart, and other lung. I mean, that kind of arrow was one of the reasons that knights had to become primarily cavalry troops, because if they weren't they'd be shot and killed from a distance before they could get their lances into the enemy.
sillanod
should I edit so that it says Verac ran him through as well? And do keep in mind, a bodkin pointed arrow from a recurve bow would go through armor and punch through lung, heart, and other lung. I mean, that kind of arrow was one of the reasons that knights had to become primarily cavalry troops, because if they weren't they'd be shot and killed from a distance before they could get their lances into the enemy.

No, don't change it. You wrote it how you wanted it. I'm just sad.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

No, don't change it. You wrote it how you wanted it. I'm just sad.

Too late. Plus the way I changed it works better. Not only in the "a giant among men wouldn't go down to one ******** arrow" but also in that it gives Marcus an even more personal reason to be after Verac's head.
sillanod

Are you ok with making the next post, or do you want me to keep writing on mine?
How's life, friend?

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
How's life, friend?

Good. it's just been stupid busy of late. you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff