Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

I got another one of those never ending posts where Marcus doesn't have much to do. Does this mean we've reached a cinematic in the game? Where you learn important background information on each character? xp

If you can't think of anything to post, just say so and I'll keep adding to that monster.

Yeah, we can do a cinematic.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

I got another one of those never ending posts where Marcus doesn't have much to do. Does this mean we've reached a cinematic in the game? Where you learn important background information on each character? xp

If you can't think of anything to post, just say so and I'll keep adding to that monster.

Cinematic concluded. *collapses* x.X

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

Cinematic concluded. *collapses* x.X

Posted. Holy s**t, I hate Chemistry. And Calculus.
sillanod

I don't know how to tell you this, but you're a Environmental Engineering major. At least that's what it says on your profile. Isn't that about as math and sciency as you can possibly get?

Lol I don't even know how to react to this post.

Sterling: *unties arcanist*
Arcanist: *punches Sterling* *walks away*
Marcus: *tackles arcanist* *ties up arcanist* "Noooooooo!!!"

Lol, do you want me to just rewind and not untie him?

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

I don't know how to tell you this, but you're a Environmental Engineering major. At least that's what it says on your profile. Isn't that about as math and sciency as you can possibly get?

oh s**t, my profile still says that? Lol, i changed my major to history months ago....I should fix that.

anyway, if you want, I could edit and just let him go, or we could just do an interrogation scene with the guy, or Sterling could tell Marcus what the actual ******** is going on, or some combination of the three.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

oh s**t, my profile still says that? Lol, i changed my major to history months ago....I should fix that.

anyway, if you want, I could edit and just let him go, or we could just do an interrogation scene with the guy, or Sterling could tell Marcus what the actual ******** is going on, or some combination of the three.

I was kind of expecting Marcus to ask Sterling more questions. After all, she just used some crazy strong magic right in front of his face. She just made 13 people fall asleep in a tense situation, and all Marcus is focusing on is the arcanist?

So. I'm gonna let you make the call on this one. Shape the scene to get as much information as possible. But I'll tell you now that Sterling isn't going to let you torture the guy. Maybe rough him up a bit, but not torture.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

I was kind of expecting Marcus to ask Sterling more questions. After all, she just used some crazy strong magic right in front of his face. She just made 13 people fall asleep in a tense situation, and all Marcus is focusing on is the arcanist?

So. I'm gonna let you make the call on this one. Shape the scene to get as much information as possible. But I'll tell you now that Sterling isn't going to let you torture the guy. Maybe rough him up a bit, but not torture.

Oh, Sterling isn't getting away with that with no questions. But Marcus is a big believer in prioritizing. he's more worried about the arcanist right now, but once he gets what he needs from the arcanist. Marcus (sort of) trusts Sterling enough that his chat with her can wait. The chat with Einor comes first because he doesn't trust the arcanist.
sillanod
Elymnesis

Oh, Sterling isn't getting away with that with no questions. But Marcus is a big believer in prioritizing. he's more worried about the arcanist right now, but once he gets what he needs from the arcanist. Marcus (sort of) trusts Sterling enough that his chat with her can wait. The chat with Einor comes first because he doesn't trust the arcanist.

Awesome. So, should we do any rewinding, or no?

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis

I'm editing to show a little more of the backstory of Iris, Baldor, and Marcus, as well as their weaknesses. There was just fairly significant magic used, and something more powerful still sicced those monsters on us. So Iris is...well, you'll see when I'm done. When I am, let me know if you want me to change anything.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis

I'm editing to show a little more of the backstory of Iris, Baldor, and Marcus, as well as their weaknesses. There was just fairly significant magic used, and something more powerful still sicced those monsters on us. So Iris is...well, you'll see when I'm done. When I am, let me know if you want me to change anything.

Kk. I don't have time to read it now. I'll be on a bit later though. smile
sillanod

Posted! You know, I'm really starting to think that shorter posts work better for us. We get all tangled up in long posts...

So, the only discrepancy between our posts is if Einar gets tied up again or not. Sterling wouldn't have tied him up again, since she was still out of commission from when Einar punched her. And because she untied him on purpose. So either Marcus tied him up himself, or he's not tied up. So, did Marcus tie him up again? Or no? I'll change my post to reflect, but I kind of like the image of him waiting patiently for Marcus. It's kind of a character point.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

Posted! You know, I'm really starting to think that shorter posts work better for us. We get all tangled up in long posts...

So, the only discrepancy between our posts is if Einar gets tied up again or not. Sterling wouldn't have tied him up again, since she was still out of commission from when Einar punched her. And because she untied him on purpose. So either Marcus tied him up himself, or he's not tied up. So, did Marcus tie him up again? Or no? I'll change my post to reflect, but I kind of like the image of him waiting patiently for Marcus. It's kind of a character point.

Might be a good idea. I'll change so he's no longer untied.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

Might be a good idea. I'll change so he's no longer untied.

Go Silla, go! Forsake your calculus!

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So I've posted. I know we agreed to try to avoid long posts, but most of this one is Marcus's inner dialogue, so there isn't that much post to react to...

Also, in a side note, Marcus is having some moral difficulty. He talks tough, but he's actually totally unsure what he's going to do if Einar can't be convinced to help, though he's trying to convince himself that he'll do what he's got to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff