• Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
ARIADNE IONIA

Bride of Light

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I know someday I’ll pass, and maybe then rest
I’m laying on my back
Heaven’s my bench press

Ariadne looked at him and sighed. His collar was a tad off. She walked over and fixed it s if she'd done it a thousand times. Her dark eyes seemed to be filled with odd nostalgia. Little brothers had trained her to fix outfits however this time it was met without the fuss. Her hands moved to Lysander's cheeks, all warm with the bath's hold, and fixed his hair a bit. She kissed his forehead gently as she turned to walk outside. It was clear by her walk she felt uncomfortable. There was a key piece missing; her blade. She was feeling a bit more moody without it at her hips.

“Are you coming or what?” Ariadne muttered with an almost growl to her voice. However she waited for him. Going alone in a dress was like one of her worst fears. She could hear the calls of her past. Titan. Ox. The names still gave her a chill. Being tall was both blessing and curse. She sighed until she felt his form next to hers. The walk wasn't long. When she walked in her eyes caught the ones there. A girl with white hair was there. Boy was she a tiny thing.

Ariadne felt a shiver send up her spine. What if she was the tallest again. Her cheeks went red. Her eyes rolled as she went and sat in a chair. The light bride bit on her lip as she looked out into a field without saying a word. It was always better to listen before one spoke. The woman was listening to the maids that came in an out. They were making comments about her stature. It was making Ariadne even more and more nerve racked than when Lysander kissed her before. She placed her hands on her lap and hung her head.

"I'm not that tall am I?" she whispered.

((Occ: Gah such a crap post))

Because I might just cry if I don’t keep it moving
I focus on what I can make and not what just got ruined
‘Cause every stone will crumble down to dust, to dust, to dust

Lonely Seeker

10,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LYSANDER ELRATH
Dragon of Light
___________________________________________________________________________________
> > xxx Location: Brunch -> Hallways xxx Company: Ariadne -> Ezriel xxx OOC: xxx < <
___________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
                                                  _______A fter a moment of considering Lysander's outfit, she came over to him and fixed his outfit with a manner that suggested having to do this frequently; likely for her brothers when they had to get prepared for something. He squirmed gently for a moment, but felt better when she looked at him as though he were a just finished project, the finalization complete only when she added the finishing touches. She leaned down and kissed his forehead, causing Lysander to smile to himself with a toothy grin. Wrapping his arm with hers, they exited their room and began making their way towards the brunch. The shaky legs she walked on suggested a nervousness in what they were doing that betrayed her normal confidence. As they walked, the action around Pari Passu became more and more evident. Countless maids and man-servants bustled with an action suggesting they all had parts to play to make the couple's first morning together pleasing, and woe betide them should they fail in their part.

Soon, they arrived at the brunch, where the other couples seemed to be gathering already. There was the bride of air (if he remembered each of the humans correctly), her size a stark contrast from Ariadne's height. When Ariadne sat down in the seat assigned to her, she made a self-deprecating comment about her height. While he had not known why one would make fun of her for such a thing, he supposed it was "tradition" that brides were shorter than their husbands. Lysander felt a twinge of guilt himself for being only average height in his human form, not helping her feel any better on that front. He leaned in close and kissed her cheek gently. "No dear, you are not... try not to worry about it, okay?" He looked around, seeing fewer of the couples than he expected. Placards were placed at each seat, and many of the seats were noticeably absent: the Fire couple, Azalea and Cináed... the Water couple, Serenity and Jaden... the Earth couple, Madilyn and Belphagor... and most notably, Lysander's eyes locked onto the Dark couple's placards: Lucetta and Gideon. It appears in their rush to get here, they were the first paired couple to arrive. Turning back to Ariadne, he muttered softly his plan: "Listen, I'm going to go walk for a bit... you feel free to get acquainted with the others should you feel inclined to do so. I will be back momentarily."

Leaving the others to be, he left momentarily to proceed down one of the many corridors. For some reason, he didn't know what he was looking for, but perhaps the sparseness of the chamber made him feel as though there should be others joining soon. And if he could find them, all the better. Maids curtsied before the dragon lord as he wandered aimlessly. Steps coming from another one of the hallways caused Lysander to gaze around the corridor curiously. It appeared that Ezriel, the dragon of air, was wandering just as aimless as he. It was curious that his wife was already there but he was not. But then, Lysander had wandered off also, so that made two of them. The dragon of air was fairly young in the grand scheme of a dragon's lifetime, but he seemed nice enough. While they had met in passing once or twice before, Lysander didn't know him terribly well. "Ezriel. Glad to see another dragon in this mess." Lysander spoke briefly, waiting for Ezriel and his paths to cross. "I see you felt like wandering also... how have things been for your first day as a married dragon?" He asked politely. "I must say, it's a strange thing for me thus far."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
'Cause I know there's got to be another level
Somewhere closer to the other sidexxxxxxxxx
And I'm feeling like it's now or never
Can I break the spell of the typical?

Malanka
EXO-M

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Serenity face gained a puzzled look as she turned and looked at the empty bedroom. “Dear?” She called out, wondering if he had wondered into the bathroom while she was doing her makeup. A frown crossed her delicate face as she wandered into the bathroom, finding it empty. “Did he leave without me?” She mumbled to herself as she walked back into their bedroom. Her hands fell upon her hips as she stared at their bedroom door. It was obvious he had left and she hadn't taken notice until just a few moments ago. It wasn't her fault, she didn't want to look at him while he was changing so she hadn't bother to look in the general direction that he would have been. Clearly he had left while she was changing.

“I can’t believe him, honestly, after he made a big deal about wanting to make a good first impression.” She grumbled to herself as she walked over to her vanity again. With a reluctant sigh she figured to just leave her hair as is. It had slight waves in it due to her washing it earlier. She figured it looked good enough and less formal than her attire. Perfect for brunch, at least she hoped it was. With one more glance around the room, Serenity turned and left her bedroom to wander the halls.

Unfortunately for her, Serenity had no idea where brunch was being held. The previous maid failed to tell her where it was, and the last night was a complete blur to her. She didn't know her way around the castle simply because she was too drunk to remember – and most likely too engross in her husband to care. She couldn't really blame her drunken self for what happened last night either. Her sober self was pretty interested in him too, with that deep voice of his and those piercing orange eyes. She noticed how he practically towered over her too. Now Serenity was pretty tall for a woman, closing in at 5’11”. She was taller than two of her brothers, but none of her brothers compared to her husband’s height. It was…different. A good different though.

A light blush decorated her cheeks, staining it a pink color as she thought about him. She was getting that weird feeling again, the same feeling from earlier and it made her uncomfortable. Serenity became lost in her thoughts as she walked among the hallways, taking twist and turns and soon got lost. As she turned the last corner, she felt herself collide with another being, causing her to stumble back a bit. She reached out to grab the wall to stabilize herself before she fell over and made a fool of herself.

“Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going.” She exclaimed as she looked at the white haired man, only to see his back. She watched him turn around and she did a once over on him, noticing his attire and figured he was a dragon, but which one? As she straightened herself out she realize that she was slightly taller than him, but she was used to being taller than people. Her height was all in her legs baby, and she loved it. Serenity looked pass the man she had collided with and noticed another man in their presence. Perhaps she had interrupted something. “Oh darn, am I interrupting? My apologizes.” She said in a sweet voice, a soft smile grazing her lips. She looked at the other male and realized he was a dragon as well.

The smile stayed on her face along with the light blush that seemed to still be on her face as she tilted her head and looked at the men. She would leave but….she didn't know where the brunch was and she figured that her husband would be waiting for her there. But first she had to introduce herself.
                                                                  “My name’s Serenity, I've been looking around for the location of the brunch and I can’t seem to find it. Do you guys know where it is by chance?” She asked sweetly, and waited patiently for an answer. She didn't state which dragon was her husband because...well she didn't remember his name. Regardless once she knew how to get to brunch, she would leave the two men to do what they were doing before her abrupt arrival.

User Image
                                                                              Two dragons who look very similar...
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              Hallways
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              Where do I go?
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              [Outfits: His and Her]

EXO-M
                                                                              Kain456

kaycepie's Compadre

Partying Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
                                                      The silence was deafening within the corridor, haunting the young woman as she looked around and did her very best to avoid the grasp of the maids. It wouldn’t have surprised the woman if they were in a panic over her sudden disappearance, though she’d like to think they would be more concerned that her husband was currently nowhere to be found…..After all, how could they lose a dragon? Although she’d been the last one to actually see the man, something that was hardly of concern to Madilyn as she crept through the hallways and kept her eyes peeled for her phantom captors. Those maids would’ve loved to found her wandering around their area, but with her eerie ability to outmaneuver them and simple common sense Madilyn was in the clear for now. The faint sounds of their shouts reached her, making the woman smother a giggle and increase her pace in hopes of keeping out of the line of fire. “I bet they’re just seething over all the couples dilly-dallying around!” A cheeky smile plastered itself on her lips as the thought infected her mind, nearly leaving the woman laughing as she trudged along and paid absolutely no mind to the nearby presence. To think that anyone but her would’ve dared to wander about without reason was a farfetched idea, which left Madilyn entirely blind to the man a short distance if front of her and the fact he was a royal. No royal would ever be caught dead in the servant chambers! It was this belief that allowed her to pay no mind to the other soul in the hall, easily strolling past him without a care and not giving another thought to him. Why should she care who he was? Unless-……Unless he was an assassin! How exciting would that be? To take part in the chase of predator and prey once more was something that made her heart jump, the organ violently drumming against her chest at the slim possibility of action. Slowing her strides just a bit Madilyn hoped the assailant dream would come true, though it wasn’t to be as the man looked over her form from behind and left Madilyn with much more to desire. It wasn’t proper for violence to be a reprieve in this place….but when had Madilyn ever been proper?

Without the intrusion of his voice Madilyn might have continued on with her daydream, but her body froze and her heart skidded to a sickening halt as his words registered. “…Is he-…No, no he wouldn’t…right? I mean I don’t know him, but even so what man would-…no, no, no, just no. You’re imagining things Madilyn! Just turn around and greet the man, you’ve obviously misheard him or maybe the depth of his voice just distracted you!” Her mind raced as she slowly turned, her throat constricting in turn and leaving her voice hushed as she addressed the stranger. “Please forgive me, sir. I seem to have misheard you and for that I am deeply sorry.” She quickly stooped, bending at the waist and dropping her head as she’d done when her superiors scolded her, albeit she wasn’t very fond of the outward display of submission. Still, knowing she was obviously in the wrong here made it easier for Madilyn to stoop and await his forgiveness, though when it failed to come she slowly straightened her form with a faint frown. Had she said something offensive? It was his next move that took her off-guard, her eyes widening as his palm found her jaw and lightly stroked the soft skin. His gesture was affectionate, making Madilyn’s mind sputter as she looked for an explanation and when he spoke her name her mind nearly exploded. For a brief second the corners of her vision darkened, warning Madilyn to get herself together and with a shaky exhale she struggled to regain her composure. That wasn’t exactly an easy feat as he continued to touch her, the action bringing a vivid crimson hue to her skin and a wobble to her knees. Biting back the urge to flee Madilyn managed to stand strong, silencing her racing mind and calming her shaking knees as her hand slid atop his, her skin cool against his. “I don’t know how you know me….but know that if my father sent you to unnerve me, it isn’t going to work.” It wouldn’t surprise her if the man had sent his pawns to shake her up and test her commitment, although this one sure did leave her shaken up. He didn’t seem like the type to serve her father….how else would he have known her name though? Frowning she pulled her hand from his, lifting her chin to look up at him and respond to his question. “I suppose you could call it being turned out, depending on how you look at things, but I can assure you that I can take care of myself without daddy’s pawns tracking my every move.” It was the only plausible solution to his strange words and actions, so Madilyn gave his shoulder a gentle pat of false appreciation. “I really appreciate your concern though, Sir-……Well, whatever your name is.”

Before she could even get his name a familiar hoard rushed down the hall, surrounding them as Madilyn groaned out a soft curse and pulled her hands back to her sides. A touch made Madilyn jerk, her palm stopping mere inches from the woman’s face and a feminine shriek slicing through the tense air of the hallway. “F-forgive me.” She stuttered out an apology as tears formed in the woman’s eyes, but her falter was taken advantage of and another maid snared her arm, pulling at her like an annoying child. This whole situation had left her a bit jumpy, especially since her self-proclaimed protector had decided he was angry with her for honoring the wishes of her father and trying to do the best for her family. The thought of the earlier argument made her features darken, the frown on her lips growing and her body teetering as another maid joined in the pull. Another curse slid from her mouth as one latched onto her left palm, moaning about how she wasn’t properly dressed and ushering her away from the strange man. Madilyn went along with the woman, casting a final glance at the man over her shoulder and stumbling alongside the maid as she continued her lecture. Turning her attention back to the woman and her yammering proved to be a mistake, for she mistook the gesture as interest. “Yes, I understand that I could have very well been late for brunch-“ As the woman droned on Madilyn slipped her arm out of the woman’s grasp, urging her to continue her life story with a single question and ever so carefully sliding around the corner. At least she was out of sight for now, of course that didn’t mean the woman wouldn’t come looking for her the moment she noticed her absence….Regardless the silence still proved to be a nice reprieve, washing over Madilyn like a gentle wave as she continued down the hall and towards the brunch area. “As if things weren’t complicated enough without father sending his soldiers to stalk about like some type of demented lions….” Huffing to herself Madilyn slowed to a stop, debating whether or not to dare step foot into the brunch area without her husband at her side or anywhere to be found for that matter. Was it socially acceptable for her to be alone at this event? “I suppose there’s only one way to find out…” There was no trace of hesitation in her movements as she entered the brunch area, finding her seat with relative ease and giving a kind smile to the others who were in the room. “No reason to be unfriendly.” Her mind chimed as she seated herself, smoothing her dress and mulling over the right words to say as her gaze dropped to the table. “Perhaps I’ll just wait until they speak….I was never any good with greeting people in the first place.” Mentally nodding to herself Madilyn kept quiet, pressing her thumb against the edge of the table and trying to keep her thoughts clear of the mysterious man from before.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User ImageUser Image

A pair of magenta orbs flickered up at the distracting mass that stood in front of the doorway. Taking only seconds to scan over the man’s attire the blonde turned her attention down to the neatly printed pages. Inwardly Azalea let out a sigh of relief happy to know that Cin was quick to clean up. Rising from the chair she then gently rested the book besides a precisely organized stack of research papers. Bending down she slipped on her ruby colored heels while making sure to brush away the wrinkles that had formed in her very uncomfortable fitting dress. Once finished the blonde flashed a small smile in her husband’s general direction indicating that she was ready to leave.

Azalea started off the journey by opening the door and strolling into the hallway. Silently she observed the area hoping to pick up on something that would occupy her mind while she walked with her husband. Of course, she came up with nothing for her mind was already filled with other thoughts. The pair made their way down the marbled floored hallway, Aza led due to her knowledge she had gained from viewing the layouts of the castle the night before. The blonde was a petite thing, others easily overlooked her but she had a brain that most would fear… one’s strengths should never be that clear to see at first, or so that was what she believed.

The walk was rather refreshing although the pair hardly made a peep, somehow it sort of comforted Aza’s nerves. Cin was someone she could get used to. He wasn’t meddlesome or talkative he kind of just existed in her life. Things had hardly changed within her life, she could still do the things she did at home but now she had to bother herself with useless conversations and such. Aza was sure Cin had no intentions of changing this composed dynamic they had set towards themselves over night.

Reaching the north doors to the ballroom she stepped back allowing Cin to be the first to walk in… after all, wasn’t he the most important part of their pair? Aza was told little about her husband’s nobility but it sounded like he ranked just a bit higher than herself.

╔════════════╗

xx Location: Bedroom || Hallway || Ballroom entrance
                                                                              Company: Cin
                                                                              Thoughts: ...
                                                                              Feeling: Uneven
                                                                              Outfit * Clickie *
                                                                              OCC:
                                                                              Maybry

╚════════════╝

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

User Image

User Image
            User Image
                            Weary golden orbs stared out into the multicolored horizon. It was the crack of dawn, and the way the sun looked, peeking its way through the trees of Nadia was simply captivating. As usual, the earth dragon Belphagor was up earlier than most to enjoy this wonderful scenery of a new day that was arriving. A day he began to feel he would probably regret later on. Yet it was his decision to do this. There was no turning back no matter how badly he wanted to. "Always take responsibility for your actions and decisions. Never let anyone influence what you want to do", his father would say. The dragon sat upon the ledge of the ceremonial mountain located to the north of Nadia. His amber colored eyes drooped slightly while gazing upon his homeland. It was vast, green, and beautiful everyday. He loved Nadia more than anything, thus would do anything to protect it. A small wind blew, causing his hair to fly back out of his face. Belphagor slowly inhaled a long breath, then released it into a low sigh. Anything. The word was like a virus. Anything meant what ever it takes. Even if it meant...marrying a stranger. Belphagor groaned to this thought before combing a hand through his milk chocolate shade locks. Even more responsibility than he wanted.

When he first mentioned his spontaneous idea to his parents, they were thrilled to know that their son wanted to settle down or even start a family. It was very unlike Belphagor to want such things. Though the only thing that made the young dragon decide such a thing was when he and another dragon fought brutally in the mountains. Belphagor had almost lost if it wasn't for the talisman he was given the day before from the village elder. The crescent moon shaped talisman saved his life..but made him feel weak. He didn't want to have to rely on some stupid trinket to keep him alive. He wanted to be the strongest dragon in all the land. After there was no getting through to his parents, he spoke to the village elder who did some asking around. Apparently he wasn't the only dragon thinking the same thing. There would be a gathering of dragons from all the regions in the land, to a strange castle known as "Pari Passu". There, they would wed with human women who will share powers with them to increase their own. Yet there was a catch to this. Once they wed, they would have to battle out to see who will be the strongest dragon. Well of course there would be a battle. How silly to think there wouldn't be.

Belphagor tilted his head lightly to the side after catching the sound of wind against leather behind him. The crunching sound of transformation echoed until finally a light thud hit the rock surface of the ledge. "Time to go." Said a soothing feminine voice. Belphagor smirked. "About that time, eh? Alright give me a moment." Belphagor slowly stood up onto his feet in a lazy motion. Once he stood, his body swayed as if he had spent the morning drinking away. When he turned to face the female behind him, the breeze blew harshly causing him to push some of his soft locks out of his face. The woman that stood there gleaming with excitement had been his mother. Seeing her smile only made him want to smile too. Regardless he wasn't in the smiling mood. "Oh, honey I'm going to miss you. Work hard ok? Win that girl's heart!" Belphagor rubbed the back of his head as he made his way towards his mother. "Geez, you make it sound worse than what it is." he said before his mom smacked him in the arm playfully. "Stop it you. This is the first time I've ever heard you talk about such things! It's exciting." The two began to make their way towards the shrine that was upon the mountain peek. It was where Belphagor resided as Nadia's "chosen one". Once the tatami door had slid open, his father greeted him from inside with a sudden bear hug. Belphagor's father clutched him tightly, lifting him off the ground and almost crushing a lung. The male's eyes widened while he tapped his father upon the back. "Dad...can't..breathe..." "Congradulatons, son! Make sure you bring her by after the wedding!"

The sun was set high in the sky when Belphagor was finally able to make it back outside. He pampered himself clean and handsome before he decided it was time to move. When he reopened the sliding door, the sun blinded him for a moment until he blocked out the strong ray from his eyes with the back of his hand. The dragon took a few steps forward until his mother ran out after him. "Bel, wait! Here.. take this with you." Belphagor turned towards his mother who instantly handed him a jade bracelet. "It's for good luck. The band is expandable so your dragon form won't ruin it." Belphagor smiled warmly to the woman before hugging her close. "See you later." The dragon released his mother. She quickly wiped a tear from her eye but gave her son the biggest smile she could muster. It touched his heart but it was truly time to depart. The castle of Pari Passu was a days flight from Nadia. If he were to make it on time the time to leave was now. Belphagor turned towards the cliff's ledge. His feet began to move slow. Soon enough his pace turned into a fast walk until he mustered up the energy to sprint. Once he reached the edge of the cliff he jumped off, free falling downwards. While he was falling, a crackling sound erupted from his body. His eyes glowed bright gold and his face morphed to a dark chocolate color. Scales began change his skin. Eventually there no longer was a human man falling from the cliff, but a large dragon of deep brown that roared into the morning sky. Not once did he even take the chance to glance back at the shrine within the mountain. Instead he kept moving forward, on his way to Pari Passu.

T I M E xx S K I P

Halfway to the castle, Belphagor glance down to the land below him. He watched the scenery change from vast grass lands, to buildings, to oceans. It was nice to fly since you could learn to appreciate the world's beauty from above. Although in Nadia, everyone appreciated everything they got. He never experienced anything otherwise. Eventually the sky began to change color while the sun made it's set and rise. It was day two now and Belphagor began to panic. "Damn it, I knew I should have left alot sooner. Crazy parents, keeping me behind." he mumbled to himself. The dragon began to search through the hazy steam of the clouds for this castle. Surely it wasn't hard to miss. At last his amber orbs caught sight of the glistening beauty in the morning sun and a sense of relief washed over him like a whelming wave. The dragon was tired. Hungry if anything. The mighty dragon began to make his way to the earth below. Before he made his landing, he changed into his human form mid air yet not to far from the ground. Belphagor landed onto the dirt, pushing himself into a rough tumbled so he wouldn't hurt himself. Quickly he stood then dusted himself off while looking up at the mighty castle of silver. Suddenly he began to feel nervous. What if this was a bad idea? Maybe being the strongest in the land wasn't so important. His expression grew stiff. Why the hell was he doubting himself now? He just flew a whole damn day to get to this ridiculous place!

Belphagor's eyes were stuck to the castle, very unaware of the two maids that were running his way. "dragon.......earth dragon!!" they shouted causing his head to slowly lower to eye level. The male blinked, slowly tilting his head in confusion while he continued to walk forward. "Finally the earth dragon!" they shouted again. Belphagor lifted his right index finger and poked himself gently in the face. "Yes! Please hurry sir! You are almost late for brunch! And--" Belphagor stopped in his tracks. Did they say ... brunch? A small droplet of drool leaked into the corner of his mouth. "B...Brunch...?" he muttered. The maids continued to talk once they finally made it in front of him. Of course he wasn't paying any attention to anything they were saying. Something about changing ... getting fancy. Nonsense stuff. Belphagor placed his hands upon their right and left shoulder, casually pushing them aside like a pair of swinging doors. "There's ... food in there?" The maids looked at each other then back to Belphagor. "Y...Yes. In dining room." One of them said. Belphagor began to slowly make his way towards the mighty castle. Not even a single step of the way did he break out into yet another sprint. "Food!" he shouted with a hungry fury blazing in his eyes. The earth dragon made quite the commotion within the castle of Pari Passu. He darted through corridors, busting into rooms trying to find the dining hall. At last he found it. At least he assumed it was the brunch area due to the large table and plates set upon it's smooth, covered top. There were many unfamilliar faces in the room which didn't bother him in the least. Belphagor walked into the room and directly to the table. He looked around to everyone there with his golden eyes in a scowl. "Is this...where they are serving.. the brunch?" he asked, while trying to catch his breath.

{{ OOC: haha, i hope this is ok. It's been awhile since i've roleplayed so i hope this is acceptable. I kind of just pushed him towards everyone so the ending might be weak >_< }}

Lonely Seeker

10,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LYSANDER ELRATH
Dragon of Light
> > xxx Location: Outside Dark Couple's Room xxx Company: Nobody xxx OOC: Edited based on OOC feedback. xxx < <
User Image
                                                  _______L ysander watched as another young woman seemed to not watch where she was going and run smack-dab into Ezriel. She apologized and looked a bit lost, but her cute red dress indicated that she was far more than just another worker bee in this hive. She luckily introduced herself as Serenity. Lysander thought to himself, remembering from the placards in the brunch hall that she was the bride of Jaden. He barely remembered her, admittedly, with the hustle and bustle of the last few days. He hadn't got a chance to spend much time with the other dragons, something he was oddly thankful for. They all had enough on their plates that considering being sociable outside of their required plans was an impossibility. But Lysander kept these thoughts inside as Serenity leaned around Ezriel to look at him, choosing only to respond with a simple smile. The leggy, raven haired beauty inquired as to where the brunch was. Lysander opened his lips to answer that he would take her like a proper gentleman, but he remembered why he had left the brunch in the first place, and decided he had to stay focused. He instead turned and pointed down one of the massive hallways. "I was just there, it's down that hallway and take a right... there are some others there, but... there wasn't terribly many people arrived just yet." He looked to the two and shrugged. "It appears the couples are in the business of mostly wandering around without each other this morning... well, see you both there soon I hope. I have some things I must attend to." Walking over to Serenity, he grabbed her hand, leaning down and kissing the top of it in respect. With another warm smile to her, he left the pair for his goal.

He remembered he had not seen Lulu in several days... since he had left to visit Ariadne for the first time if he remembered right. He wanted to see how his friend was adjusting to life with her new husband. "Ah, Lucetta..." Lysander sighed to himself. Listening to the dragon as he walked, it would be difficult to tell if his sigh was one of apprehension, longing, or concern. Lulu had been friends with him since she was born twenty years ago. It was always a bit strange that the dragon took to her so well, but their relationship was unquestionable. Or, at least their friendship was. Lysander was not stupid and could see that she felt strongly for him. He even could recognize that she was infatuated with him, and he feigned ignorance of this fact, unwilling to risk their friendship in case they were not meant to be together. There were rumors that they would end up being bonded, a match made by the gods themselves. But now, she was married to Gideon, the dark dragon. Lysander reflected that this is exactly why he had never pursued her. There was still bad blood between the light and dark tribes, even this many years later. Lysander hoped Gideon would not feel threatened by this early intrusion on his and his wife's privacy. But stalking through the hallways, Lysander paid little mind to any warning that might be sent his way. Finding their room ere long, he waited for a moment, a second or two in hesitation. What if she wasn't ready? He reasoned it was late enough that she must be up by now. With a solid and distinctive two and three stroke knock, he waited, wondering what might come out from behind the door.

xxx

Jewel_Jones
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Y ES: i AM A DREAMER . FOR A DREAMER

iS ONE WHO CAN ONLY FiND THEiR WAY BY MOONLiGHT

AND THEiR PUNiSHMENT iS THAT THEY SEE THE DAWN

B E F O R E xTHExRESTxOF THE WORLD

Aria had been happily chatting with the servants on duty at the brunch. While they were completing the finishing touches on the table she was playfully dancing around them jumping from one discussion topic to another. Little known to her they were clueless as to what she was talking about half the time, especially when she told them she found invisible gnomes hiding within the garden bushes, but something about her seemed to brighten their spirits. Aria however was feeling extremely happy to have not one, but multiple people eager to listen to her stories and adventures, even if some of them did only occur in her imagination. She wasn't used to being listened to. She was used to be written off and ignored; this seemed like one of the good life changes happening to her.

She had been so caught up in her own narrative stories that she hadn't noticed two other girls step in. While catching her breath from talking so much she spotted a rather small girl seated at the table. She had nearly bumped into her, but caught herself just in time. She looked fairly young, and even sitting down she appeared shorter than Aria. She knew people would often refer to her as a fairy or fae since she was so little, she wondered what this girl was called. Of course, she never put together that there was much more to her that resembled a mystical creature than just her stature. The unnamed girl smiled at her and Aria returned a grin. The girl looked shy, it was a good thing Aria wasn't, but then she spotted another person enter the room. They had to be getting close to arrival time. She was completely different. Her height was the first thing that caught little Aria's eye, but then she picked up on the way she carried herself as she stepped towards her seat. Her eyes lit up. She loved her already. She looked absolutely wonderful. She assumed she had to be another bride to another dragon. She wasn't anything like what she had expected to see here. However, she had thought that she would be surrounded by five Lucetta's, however less interesting since she knew of a side of her best friend that society didn't, but everyone else she had assumed would be young women perfectly trained their whole life to be a blushing bride who's prim and proper and everything a dragon could ask for in a human. Aria snuck a glance back at Chiquita, maybe there was something not so stereotypical about her too. She liked giving people nicknames/codenames, especially when she had never met them before and didn't know their real name. She had traveled to a whole other continent with her parents on one of their ships to buy luxurious goods and an elderly man working at the docks there kept referring to her as Chiquita. She had loved the way it sounded, especially with his accent so it was no wonder why she hadn't forgotten it after many years, but he told her that it meant "the little one". Guess it was time for her to pass on the title. Aria turned back to the other woman in the room. She was just drawn to her. Without further hesitation Aria skipped over to where the girl was sitting and filled the seat next to her.
                                            "Hi!" She wore a grin but then blinked and her face turned blank, though clearly still excited. What do you say to something who you want to be your best friend? She was never any good at what was socially acceptable among young women...and she hadn't ever cared to really learn. Suddenly she was feeling very nervous and awkward and... "Doyouwannabemyfriend!?" Aria's eyes grew wide and she almost clapped her hands over her mouth. Awkward situations - they always lead her to doing something embarrassing. Although...asking someone to be your friend is reminiscent of a five year old but there was definitely worse. Aria could count off ten people just off the top of her head who could learn a lesson or two from a five year old. Like how to share. And be nice. She looked away from the girl and down at her name plate identifying her seat at the table. She was "Ariadne Ionia - Kingdom of Light". THEY HAD SIMILAR NAMES! Aria was excited again, she was practically on an emotional roller coaster at the moment. Plus, Kingdom of Light...that meant...Aria looked down at name plate in front of the seat she had occupied reading "Lysander Elrath - Kingdom of Light". She grinned and turned to Ariadne with a smile. She knew him! "You're married to Lysander? He's a friend of mine!" Was that exaggerating things? Maybe a little. He was actually a friend of a friend, but Lysander was just one of those guys dragons that was friends with everyone because that's just who he is. Aria was relatively sure he wouldn't deny calling her his friend, and hopefully encouraging his new wife to befriend her too.

Suddenly, one of the dragons came running into the room. At least, she assumed he was a dragon since he was male. But he wasn't dressed up at all. Aria looked down at her own dress and silk ribbon - did she miss something? She stood up and stepped towards him, patting his back that she was only able to reach because he was leaning over to help him catch his breath.
                                            "No no no, you're in the completely wrong end of the castle. The arranged brunch is being held at the southern end of the castle in the primary banquet hall. You should hurry along before all the hotcakes run out. Everyone knows those are the first to go." Aria was grinning to herself. She saw an opportunity and she took it. She was only teasing, there wasn't a mean bone in her little body. She knew in the back of her mind that if he started to run off again she'd chase after him to tell him the truth, but for the time being this was a little more fun and interesting.

accompanied by // "Chiquita", Ariadne, and some panting dragon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation // Brunch
                                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

chunese's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxin the darkness the dragon wakes
tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab * xxx THE DRAGON AWAKENS
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab to a heart that is numbed with cold

User Image
User ImageUser Image
                          As Ezriel made his way through the castle he heard another person's footsteps making him look up from his feet to meet with another dragon. It took Ezriel a few seconds to remember which one it was but when he did a smile spread across his face, "Glad to see you as well." Which in fact Ezriel was, he hadn't seen another dragon since he arrived and it was nice to run into one he knew, even if he didn't know them very well. "I must agree with you on --" Ezriel was interrupted by a sudden bump to his back making him stumble forward slightly.

Turning around to face the person he was slightly surprised to see it was a bride, Ez thought that it would of been a clumsy maid turning the corner a bit too sharply. "You weren't interrupting." It was a lie, the girl did literally interrupt Ezriel but he didn't find it worth mentioning. "It's a pleasure to meet you Serenity. I'm Ezriel, Dragon of Air and this is Lysander the Dragon of Light." Ez wasn't exactly sure if Lysander was going to introduce himself so he took on the responsibility to introduce them both.

Hearing Serenity's question Ezriel wanted to say that he was looking for the brunch as well but Lysander beat him to it with, to his surprise, directions. After listening to him explain where the brunch was and leaving to attend buisness, Ezriel watched as Lysander left before turning to Serenity. "If you don't mind, may I go with you to brunch? I was on my way there before bumping into you and Lysander." Holding out his arm for her he awaited a response.

location⋮ hallway tab feelingshungry tab companylysander > serenity tab health97% tab oocwill edit if needed!

Beloved Hellraiser

User Image

User Image

Lucetta got into the bathroom and stripped off her nightgown to clean up before she would go out. The bathroom was as luxurious as the bedroom and she wished that she could spend a bit more time to enjoy the bathtub, to take a good soak and relax after the hectic days of getting married to a dragon. Still felt like the world was spinning so fast and she was stuck in place. Then there was the fact that she was still suffering of heartache from learning that she wouldn’t be with Lysander as his wife. As she had always dreamed of. She then had to give up those dreams, her love, and learn to try to love her husband. Despite that there were enough things about him to scare her, but she knew that she had to learn. But it still hurt her so much at that stage that she wasn’t sure how she would handle seeing Lysander there at Pari Passu, and then having to fight him later on. That was just too much for her. She had to fight off the urge to cry, had to force herself to not cry again. She finally finished cleaning herself and dried off before she put on her dress. It was dark grey color with a silver belt that wrapped around her middle that had moons and stars hanging off of it. Symbols of the Dark Kingdom and no longer in her paler colored dresses that symbolized her home, the Light Kingdom. She was worried about how it looked on her, about how her sun kissed skin looked and how bright her hair looked in comparison. It almost didn’t seem right to her, but they were baby steps. Trying to show that she was willing to committing to her marriage to Gideon.

When she finished, Lucetta stepped out to the bedroom and sat down at the vanity and brushed her hair. As she looked in the mirror, she tried to imagine how to do her hair to make it seem like she was more comfortable with what she was wearing. That was when she remembered the gift that Gideon’s mother sent her. She opened a few drawers of the vanity, searching. Where did the maid put that box? Oh please be here! Let out a sigh of relief when she finally found it and placed the slim box on the vanity before she went back to her hair. She took some hair from the side of her face, braided it, and then pinned it back behind her head. Kept the hair out of her face and would look better once she put the headpiece on. It was rather simple in design, mostly chain with the symbol of the Dark Kingdom resting on both of her temples and the main stone found in the kingdom as the center piece on her forehead. Once she finished and was making sure that it looked straight there was a knock on the door. Was it someone to show them the way to brunch? "I’ll get it Gideon." She got up and went to the door, opened it, and was rather shocked to find who was on the other side of the door. If anyone from the other couples were to find her, Lucetta figured Aria would find her before Lysander would. She couldn’t help but blush a little. "L-Lysander! W-What brings you all the way out here? Shouldn’t you be heading to the brunch with your wife?"

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Location ~ Room > Heading to the brunch
                                                  Company ~ Gideon and Lysander
                                                  Emotion ~ Nervous and anxious
                                                  Dress ~ Dress and Headpiece

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
ARIADNE IONIA

Bride of Light

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I know someday I’ll pass, and maybe then rest
I’m laying on my back
Heaven’s my bench press

Ariadne had expected it to be less than quite but Aria was an entirely different level of loud and nuts. One second she was quietly trying to ignore them all and the next it felt like a rabbit was jumping on her. The glare that came out of her dark eyes was like the omen of death itself came out to play. Her body went stiff as the girl asked to be her friend and claimed she knew Lysander.

“You know the goldfish?”

Her voice with the deep tone filled the room as the girl seemed to be happy as a clam. How was she still full of energy? Besides that was she even old enough to be married? Aria looked like a child. Maybe her husband was into that but it sent a shiver down her spine. What ever dragon was her husband was going to be on the end of dirty looks for the rest of their immortal life. But then she was off like a little bullet to go tease a poor half dressed boy. Her assumptions followed Aria's as she stood up. To hear her tease the poor boy who had seemingly run all of the castle just seemed cruel and unusal to her.

“She's lying dear,” Ariadne muttered towering over the barely over five foot air bride. Hell she was even taller than the boy in his human form by a mere inch but in heels she was up another four inches. Her dark eyes glared down at Aria as if her angry mother was there “Though you are rather under-dressed. I doubt you want to cause your wife any troubles. Getting caught like that spreads nasty rumors you know?” He was a cute thing. Belphagor reminded her of how her younger brother looked. A gentle smile came to her face as she looked at him panting and wheezing as her hand waved to a maid to get him a glass of water.

She the felt the image of Lysander in his undergarments pass her eyes and the crimson ridge filled her dark cheeks again. Ariadne felt her heart race. Stupid goldfish was even being cute when he wasn't here. But the thought of what Aria said before was filling her mind now as she looked at her.

“Okay Snow fairy how do you know Lysander?” she asked like a jealous teenager. Her face was red as she gazed between her, the dragon boy and the other woman in the room. This was far to confusing for her head to handle right now with all this marriage stuff. Ariadne would give her left foot to be back home and at work.

Because I might just cry if I don’t keep it moving
I focus on what I can make and not what just got ruined
‘Cause every stone will crumble down to dust, to dust, to dust

kaycepie's Compadre

Partying Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
                                                      Adrenaline still coursed through the woman’s veins as she navigated the halls, now free of the maid clinging to her arm and the hoard of associates likely following behind. The thought of all those people groveling just in the meager hope of having her get to brunch was laughable, being that Madilyn was a soul who get wherever she was going whenever she wanted. There was no such thing as hurried in her book at the moment, her strides slow and decisive as she avoided the lingering souls in the hallways. Voice echoed through the structure as the others conversed, leaving Madilyn to catch a few words every now and again as she continued along her venture. Their words were of little concern to her, she knew where she was going and sure didn’t need anyone, much less a dragon, to tell her how to get there. A dragon for a husband was more than enough without another one trying to instruct her upon things, which would have made for a very disgruntled Madilyn and a rather volatile situation. Bickering with a dragon royal wouldn’t get her anywhere at the moment so she avoided them, altering her path as needed while she made her way to the brunch and the others who had already arrived. Throughout her trek she seen a few people, including a, or who she assumed, to be a dragon retreating from the direction of the brunch and those already there. His actions nearly made her pause and make her own retreat until someone came to retrieve her, but with everything going on Madilyn was almost sure the maids would track her down in no time. With that in mind she continued along her path, weaving through the corridors and small groups of guards she came across. Although there were guards stationed throughout the castle she hadn’t seen Aiden since this morning, since their slight disagreement and when he’d stormed off. Knowing Aiden he’d probably be on the farthest edge of the area, shunning Madilyn until she either came to her senses or offered him some type of ridiculous apology. Just the thought of apologizing to the man made Madilyn roll her eyes, knowing that was a far-fetched even within the privacy of her mind and sure something she wasn’t going to do for the sake of Aiden. Eventually he’d come to his senses….or at least she hoped he would.

She was so distracted by the thought of losing one of her few friends that she scarcely noticed the other women in the brunch area, although she did manage to acknowledge them with a small smile and find her seat. Settling her gaze on the gleaming place card made her stomach turn, the last name haunting Madilyn and making her yearn for simpler times. To be back home, to be swimming in the ocean with the large water dragon, and to be without a husband sounded like a dream nowadays. Combing her way through the jagged shoreline just to find the water dragon and sleeping by his side most nights made her pale, the memories causing an overwhelming wave of nostalgia to crash into her. What did he think? Would he think she’d left of her own accord and simply forgotten their bond? Surely he wouldn’t, couldn’t forgot the woman he’d watched over for so many years…the woman he’d saved and given a reason to continue living. The thought of that night made her palm shift, her fingers ghosting upon her side and making the woman mentally curse the man who’d sent her here. She knew this was best for her family, for the pride they’d lost when her brother was killed…but it felt so wrong, even sickening as the earth dragon sunk his teeth into her flesh. Even now it felt wrong and it didn’t help that the male was missing at the moment, likely out dawdling somewhere whilst making a fool of his wife. While most of the women seemed to be without their husbands at the moment Madilyn knew they were around, which was more than she could say for her husband at the moment and that was enough to leave a foul taste in her mouth. Rather than put her annoyance on display Madilyn kept quiet, inspecting the area and pulling her hand from her side as a maid walked past. The last thing she needed was questioning from these prying servants, albeit she was surprised that they’d let the situation with the strange man from before go so easily. Now that she thought about it they hadn’t asked a single question or raised a brow when they’d found them together….even calling them a couple. Could he be-….a dragon? No, no, no he had to be someone her father sent! How else would he have known her name?

Nausea had already formed within Madilyn’s stomach as she turned to look at the place card once more, letting an inaudible sigh slip out as her eyes swept over her name and the servants placing the dining ware. He might have known her name from the servants, but that didn’t explain how he knew her as a person and that was enough for Madilyn’s mind to count him as her father’s pawn. With that matter settled for now she merely took to observing as the smaller of the women gravitated toward the taller lady, seeming to petition for her immediate friendship until some commotion interrupted the scene. Averting her silver gaze from the duo Madilyn caught sight of her husband, allowing a soft sigh to part her lips as she looked him over and took note of the look on his face. It didn’t matter where he’d been the entire morning, what did matter was the way he looked and the fashion in which he’d presented himself to the individuals in the dining area. Sure she had to dress nice and look the part, but here he stormed in with his ruffled clothing without so much as a single scolding. Inwardly she was seething, her teeth sinking into the flesh of her bottom lip until the taste of iron filled her mouth and she released a shaky exhale. Releasing her poor lip Madilyn shot Belphagor a glare, remaining seated as the strange woman approached him and spun a tale to throw the dragon off. If only that was enough to get rid of him…alas, it wouldn’t be and Madilyn knew such, so she stayed seated and awaited his reaction to the small woman. As much as she wanted to drag him out of the dining area and chide him for showing up like this, this ruffled beast he was now, she resisted the urge. However, she did let him now her displeasure by narrowing her silver hues and pulling her gaze from him with a disapproving frown. She felt as if she were married to a child instead of a man-….or dragon, whatever he wanted to be for moment. Unfortunately it didn’t stop at just one woman noticing him, for the other lady in the room, the tall female, approached her winded husband and refuted the taunts of the other woman. Madilyn didn’t bother to look back to the scene, instead mentally nodding to herself as the tall woman spoke about causing his wife trouble…which he certainly was since he had been missing most of the day and now showed up in his current state. “How did I end up with a man like this?”

Lonely Seeker

10,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LYSANDER ELRATH
Dragon of Light
> > xxx Location: Outside Dark Couple's Room xxx Company: Lucetta xxx OOC: xxx < <
User Image
                                                  _______I t was taking long enough that Lysander, for a moment, had a feeling that he should best just walk away and pretend like he had never knocked on their door in the first place. The absolute silence that seemed to permeate around him made him quite uncomfortable, and the nagging feeling in his gut told him he should best return to Ariadne before she began to wonder where he could have ran off to. With a sigh, he began to turn to leave. But something told him to stay; maybe it was the soft voice inside that seemed to say something. Maybe it was a slim hope that he would find Lucetta and not Gideon on the other side of the door. Or maybe it was because the time that had passed was a mere second, and Lysander's sense of time was now way off. But the door opened slowly, revealing his old friend. She looked very different than last he remembered, partially because the clothes she wore were nothing he ever saw her in. The dress was a long, flowing thing with adornments of the moon and stars. Despite being a daytime sort of guy, he could respect the night symbols, as they provided their own small sources of light too. The sash of the dress wrapped around her was of a light gray, a stark contrast to the black of the dress itself. Her face was framed by a headpiece of a turquoise gem, which matched well with her long hair. She was clearly ready for the brunch.

She was obviously surprised to see Lysander here, but he simply smiled back with the same lazy grin he was accustomed to giving her. "Hey, Lulu... I wanted to see how you were." He explained. "Yeah, I'm supposed to be at the brunch with my wife. But you're supposed to be there with your husband too." He chuckled gently, leaning against the doorway and speaking in a hushed tone. "Listen... I know we haven't seen each other since I left to go meet Ariadne. And I heard that you were supposed to be with Gideon, and that you were nervous to meet him... things going well, I hope?" He raised an eyebrow and leaned in slightly closer, showing a genuine concern. He didn't assume that Gideon and she wouldn't get along, rather Lysander was simply concerned that anyone would mistreat his friend. "B-But I know I'm probably bothering you, I'm sorry... I just had to make sure you were doing okay. I know we're married to other folks, but I'm still going to watch out for you, all right?" He said warmly, the same smile crossing his lips again. "You just let me know if I can do anything... heh, and we'll have to have our families meet more." He was glad to see she was okay, but now that he verified this, he hoped he could depart quickly before Gideon caught wind of what was going on.

xxx

Jewel_Jones

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

User Image

User Image
            User Image
                            The male glanced around the room still waiting for someone to answer. Although something seemed off. He began to notice how there were only ladies present and they were dressed in beautiful formal attire. Slowly Belphagor glanced down with his honey colored specs at the deep brown shirt he wore with dark sea pants. His eyes began to linger even further down to his casual shoes but stopped halfway and rose back up to meet the confused stare of the ladies. He'd rather not look at the horrible sight of the shoes he's wearing. Apparently he missed the memo about the nice attire. Within the midst of his thoughts a young girl approached him explaining that brunch was on the other end of the castle. Belphagor glanced down at her and blinked slightly. She had hair that he had never seen before; the color of innocent snow. Her eyes were large shining with the color of blood. Even her skin was a soft color. Her appearance immobilized the poor dragon. Belphagor stood up straight since he was leaning over the table to examine this strange female. After a moment he then placed his hands gently on her shoulders, then looked straight into her eyes. "What...do you mean?" he asked politely, being calmer than before. Eventually another woman approached him explaining that the snow haired girl was lying to him about the dining room location. Belphagor quickly stood, his eyes widening. The woman before him was taller than him! Her hair was like dark chocolate with dark eyes. Was he in the right place? What was up with these woman. The dragon glanced between the short female and the taller one. "Huh..."

Belphagor glanced over to the other female in the room. She did not seem happy at all, sitting there with an angry disgusted look upon her face. If she stood would she be a giant too? Appearance wise she seemed normal unlike the fairy girl in front of him. Her hair was a raven black with eyes that shined. He felt a light red hue begin to form upon his cheeks at the very sight of her. The giant woman mentioned something about giving his wife a hard time or even something about rumors. "Rumors are for people who are not confident with themselves. I am not worried." he muttered still staring at the black haired female in the gorgeous red dress. Slowly he made his way over to her, sitting beside her once he reached the appropriate chair. The male smiled a big smile. "You're beautiful." he said then turned to his plate and utensils. "When is brunch coming? I'm starving i could eat a horse." Belphagor laughed at his own joke before turning to the female. "I'm Belphagor Lafayte. Who are you young miss? Perhaps you may know the whereabouts of my soon to be wife?" Little did the earth dragon know she was sitting right infront of him. The only thing he had known about his wife was her name and where she came from. He never got the opportunity to meet her before Pari Passu. Of course if he had been on time he could have met her in the opening hall. Belphagor mentally slapped himself upside the head for that one. He always seemed to be late for something.

Belphagor began to feel a little uneasy, which showed upon his face. His eye brows curved upwards while a frown settled upon his lips. The earth dragon could feel the power of the others, even the tension between them. Since Nadia was secluded, he never met the dragons of the other elements. Only stray dragons or wurms (wingless dragons) that pushed through his land to claim it. The male rubbed the back of his head, giving the lady beside him a nervous smile. "Well, there's quite a lot going on here isn't there? I'm sure I've missed alot so far." His eyes glanced over to the tall woman who was asking about someone named Lysander. If Belphagor's memory served him well, Lysander was the dragon of light. His mentor had taught him the names of each dragon at least since Belphagor would never have the opportunity to meet them. Until now.

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

As she thought, she had stumbled upon a pair of dragons by accident. However she didn't see it as an accident because now she could form an idea on who her competition was. As her icy blue eyes shifted between the dragon of air and the dragon of light, she couldn't help but think that they resembled one another and how sharply contrasted they were against her own husband. Both dragons were blond and blue eyed, while her husband was dark and tan with sharp, amazingly dreamy orange eyes. It made her wonder what the other dragons would look like, and who they were partnered with.

“Oh no, the pleasure is all mine. It’s good to know I hadn't interrupted something.” She voiced out, a grin spreading across her lips as she listened to Lysander give her directions towards the brunch hall. She hoped her husband would be there since she hadn't the slightest clue on where he had disappeared too. Honestly, he could have waited for her, she didn't think she took that long to get ready. “I guess everyone just wants to explore the place before they have breakfast.” Serenity reasoned out quietly. In all honesty, Serenity would probably have been doing the same if it weren't for her slightly empty stomach, and her husband’s strange urge to appear at brunch together to look like a power couple. As if. She still didn't know his name and it didn't appear that these two dragons were going to tell her either. Not that she was going to ask them. How embarrassing would it be to ask what her own husband’s name was? All she knew about him was that he was the dragon of water and she only assumed that based on his performance in the bathroom.

Her grin dimmed down into her regular soft smile as she watched Lysander walk around Ezriel to grab her hand and place a warm kiss on her hand. She returned his warm smile and waved goodbye to him.
                                                                  “See you later.” She voiced out as she watched him walked off. She assumed he was going to go collect his wife, but she could be wrong. Who knows?

As she turned back around, she was greeted by the sight of Ezriel extending his arm to her.
                                                                  “Of course you may. I wouldn't mind the company at all.” She said, giggling to herself as she accepted his arm and placed her own hand on top of it. A light blush decorated her cheeks at his reminder of her bumping into his back. “Sorry for bumping into you again, truly I didn't mean to.” She voiced out softly as the pair started to walk down the halls together. Now Serenity wasn't one to keep quiet for long, as she hated the silence of it all. “So if you don’t mind me asking, how did your wedding day go?” She asked as they walked together. She figured it was one of the safest questions to ask considering every couple got married the previous night in their respected countries. For the record, Serenity remember her wedding day up until halfway through her reception where it started to become a blurry mess of alcohol, laughter, hot kisses and tumbling bed sheets.

Serenity listened as he recounted his wedding day to her, and soon the pair reached the brunch hall. Serenity let go of his arm and gave him a soft smile.
                                                                  “Thanks for the company, let me go find my seat and then we can continue our conversation.” She told him before leaving his side to wander into the room ahead of him. No doubt her stunning floor length dress stood out, coupled with her height as she floated into the room while looking at the other occupants. Her eyes gazed over the women in the room, intent on locating their dragon marks. It was then that Serenity got the painfully obvious feeling that her mark was damn right in your face. She subconsciously raised her delicate hand to rub the teeth marks that were visible along her collarbone and down her chest. Just great. While everyone else seem to have a perfectly sweet or hidden mark, Serenity had a huge ugly thing that ran down her back and front. She felt like she was walking around with a sign that said ‘PROPERTY OF DRAGON.’ Honestly what was he thinking?

Serenity went over to the table, and looked at all the placards until she found her name neatly printed on one. She gingerly took her seat there, as she looked over to her left to see an empty seat. She glanced at the placard, reading Jaden Halifax which brought a smile to her face. So his name was Jaden, good to know finally. It seemed to suit him. Nevertheless, Serenity began to worry. She had assumed Jaden would be at the brunch, but he clearly was not. So where was he?

A pout formed on her face as she contemplated on the whereabouts of her husband. He had made such a fuss about wanting to enter as a power couple, both dressed in red to signify their power and unity, but clearly she was missing her other half. Serenity anxiously looked over her shoulder towards the door she had just walked through, hoping to see Jaden there.

User Image
                                                                              Ezriel & people I don't know...
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              Brunch
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              Where are you?
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              [Outfits: His and Her]

Kain456
                                                                              EXO-M
                                                                              the godly Prince Jessica

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff