Welcome to Gaia! ::

W E L C O M E

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Konnichiwa~! Asamori and Surnrner here to please you with freebies~
Or, you can please us with freebies? emotion_kirakira

Deviantart~

PLEASE USE THE FORM, WHEN REQUESTING!

Here is what we've got to offer:

》1. Welcome
》2. Rules ☆★
》3. Form ☆
》4. Surnrner's request★
》5. Asamori's request★
》6. Our request ★
》7. Asamori's art ☆
》8. Surnrner's art ☆
》9. Contests
》10. Slots
》11. Reserved
》12. Reserved
》13. Reserved
》14 Reserved
》15. Reserved

☆= Those who want art
★= Those who give art

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kitten

R U L E S

1. Follow Gaia ToS.
2. Behave, treat others like you want to be treated yourself.
3. No massive quote trees please! Keep it at 1-3.
4. Do not steal our art.
5. Give us credit. We don't do watermarks.
6. USE THE FORM TO GET ART PLEASE, AND IF YOU'RE UNABLE TO (on phone or something) THEN PLEASE JUST CHAT AND REQUEST LATER!
7. Asamori and Surnrner has every right to change the rules or add new ones at any time.

If you don't follow the rules, we'll give you a warning. If you keep being an a*****e, you'll get reported and banned from the thread.

F O R M

How to get a freebie:
1. Use the form to request, if you don't, we'll ignore you.
2. Hit and runners are okay, but you're more likely to get art, if you stay and chat.
3. Please be patient, we have a life outside of gaia.
4. If we decide to draw you, we will tip your form.

[quote="Asamori"][/quote][quote="Surnrner"][/quote]
[align=center][b][i][color=#9c8063][size=34] I WANT YOUR ART [/size][/color][/i][/b]
[color=#967136] Username:
Reference: (Pictures in spoilers or tektek. Please avoid links unless it's to charahub.)
Art trade: (Y/N)
Extra: (Do you have a special pose in mind? Do you tip? Which one of us would you prefer to draw you?)
[/color][/align]

Kitten

S U R N R N E R ' S - R E Q U E S T

Hello everyone! You may have seen me hanging out in other freebie forums, so you may also know what I'm requesting.. Avi art? emotion_kirakira
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or my babies. I'm currently looking for couple art of Reed and Chanson<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chanson ->
<-Reed
Click picture to go to their charahubs~
Relationship:
Chanson is a rich boy, that is used to getting everything he wants. All girls (and boys) likes him.. Except for Reed? Reed doesn't show any interest in him what so ever, and it pisses Chanson off. Why doesn't he like him? Reed has been poor all his life, and lives by playing concerts at bars and cafes. Until he was found by a talent scouter who applied him to this Music School (that I don't have a name for yet e.e). Because of his sad past, he doesn't want to get close to anyone. As Chanson tries to make Reed fall in love with him, the two boys gradually build up a cute love-hate relationship.

Personalities:
Chanson: Charming, player.
Reed: Tsundere.

Also looking for art of Conan, my little baby/wolf<3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(too lazy to shade or fix this drawing, but this is the outfit I want him to wear xD ->
->
-> wink
He's lively, loves money but isn't greedy.
He's a bounty hunter, and hunts criminals with Lucy. (check two posts below for couple request of them)
He has freckles, and he can transform his right arm into a wolfie like arm c:
His hair is always a mess
With his left hand he uses brass knuckles.
I'd really love if you could draw him in any fighting pose.
He's 19

NEW OC
Nienna Telrúnya appears as an arrogant and selfish person, but as soon you really get to know her and has a special relationship with her, she'll open up to you and show her real self. Even though she still then is mad and sarcastic, she'll at times show that she really cares about you.

Her past has made her hate men, and to get revenge she seduces them, and ditch them as soon as she has got all their values.

She loves pearls and emeralds.

The handwriting is ugly, but i wrote it with mouse and I just e.e

(click picture for more information and charahub

Art recieved:
OCs:
Konely:
User Image

Yongyuan Ai Ni:

Avis:
CyanideSquid:
User Image

xKIRIxCHANx:

User Image

Konely:

User Image

TheAngeloftheShining:
User Image

A S A M O R I ' S - R E Q U E S T

My first OC and fourth finished drawing on Paint tool sai. redface I would love, if you could manage to draw her in a fighting pose, but it's okay, if you don't want to. Lucy is 16, but still very childish for age and love winning. She's always seen happy, only Conan manages to piss her off. If you want to know more about her, click on her to go to her charahub.

If you wanna draw her with her sword, here it is.

And if you want to draw her full body, here's her shoe. (I felt awkward making this, lmao)

Meet Alice. She's 14 and a super shy and quiet girl. She's very fragile and kind to anyone.

Art recieved:
-

Kitten

O U R - R E Q U E S T

Conan:

Conan's lively, loves money but isn't greedy.
He's a bounty hunter, and hunts thieves and murderers with Lucy.
He has freckles, and fights with his brass knuckles (left hand) and wolf arm (right arm)
He can freely transform his right arm into a human arm or wolf arm.
He IS taller than Lucy, if you were wondering xD
He's 19

Lucy:

Lucy is a bubbly, childish vampire. She loves fighting, and feels like it's the only thing she can do. She fights with a massive sword. She's also very selfish, and can't stand it when she isn't better than other people.
She's 16

They aren't really a couple (yet), but we'd like some cute romantic-ish artsies of them~
We would also like some artsies of them fighting side by side c;

(also please tell us if we can use the art elsewhere ((we'll credit you of course)))

Couple art recieved:
millenia267:
User Image

A S A M O R I ' S - A R T

Konnichiwa~! ´ ▽ ` )ノ

What I do and what I don't:

OC's √
Animal bases √
Couples (I also do yaoi and yuri) √
Mahou Shoujo √
Fanart √
Mythical creatures √
Sexy ×
Clutter ×
Mecha stuff ×
Anthro stuff ×
Sentai ×
Super clutter ×
Bara ×

Finished art:

Konely's OC.

Kitten

S U R N R N E R ' S - A R T

Hello! You want samples?
Well these are my recent ones; [x][x]

What I do:
Female > Male (BUT I WILL DO MALE SO DON'T WORRY<3)
Avi = Oc
√ Cute stuff
√ Sexy stuff (no hentai though)
√ Animal stuff
√Couples
√Yaoi
√Yuri
√Fanart
√Mythical Creatures
√Minor clutter

What I won't do:
×Mecha stuff
×Anthro stuff
×Sentai or Mahou Shoujo stuff (even if Mahou Shoujos are cute it's just a no go, sorry)
×Super clutter
×Bara stuff (I can't draw them muscles lol)
×Gore stuff

To do (someday lol):
this
this

C O N T E S T S

[None yet]

Kitten

S L O T S

Asamori's Slots:
1. xumie
2.AngeloftheShining

Surnrner's Slots:

(Only open for art trades and good friends)

Sorry, I have a big request, and other freebs to do.

[Reserved]

Kitten

[Reserved]

[Reserved]

Kitten

[Reserved]

[Reserved]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff