heart

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Brosephiine

Not gonna lie, that made me extremely giddy xD
You all have such amazing graphics and it was hard for me to choose who I wanted to order from
And everyone was already full anyway D:
But I will definitely make the rounds through this shop >_<""
I am horrendous at even the most basic of photo editing xD

EDIT: Also, where are those adorable... dogs? Foxes? ANIMALS!!!
Pff xD Where are they from?
/ would totally buy tons of them

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I used to buy graphics all the time until I got my hands on Photoshop. c:
          I wasn't very good when I started. xD

Aaaand they're called B'alam. c: It's from a breedables shop I frequent.
          Here's a link. They're really friendly and the shop is very
          fun and active, but definitely a good place if to start if you're not familiar
          with breedables. c: B'alam are a lot like lions, but better.

emotion_dowant

Rosencranz
Brosephiine

Not gonna lie, that made me extremely giddy xD
You all have such amazing graphics and it was hard for me to choose who I wanted to order from
And everyone was already full anyway D:
But I will definitely make the rounds through this shop >_<""
I am horrendous at even the most basic of photo editing xD

EDIT: Also, where are those adorable... dogs? Foxes? ANIMALS!!!
Pff xD Where are they from?
/ would totally buy tons of them

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Brosephiine

I've always wanted breedables
But never really understood what was going on!
I'll definitely go check it out though : 3
/ did also check the links in your siggy
/ loves that After Hyoomins thing you've got going

I have Gimp right now
My computer got wiped a while back and I haven't re-downloaded Photoshop yet
Gimp is working nicely though
The only things I can do that look relatively nice are template things xD aha...
sweatdrop
Brosephiine

I'll be doing graphics sometime today, too, so there may be a spot opening up. c:
It'll be a lot slower for graphics during the week, since I have class. >.<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okie dokie! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled then. biggrin

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Yeah it was really confusing to get into for me, but I also got into one of
          the most popular and hardest to get for my first breedables shop. xD I
          only have three and one of them is co-owned with a friend, compared to
          the.... twelve B'alam I have currently. xD But B'alam also has a beginner's
          guide and lots of friendly people willing to answer questions. c:

Hee, thanks. : D Hyoomuns is my B/C shop, I'm trying to revive it. xD

I've never used Gimp. o: I always manage to gt my hands on Photoshop
          somehow lol. What kind of templates do you mean?

Rosencranz
Brosephiine

I've always wanted breedables
But never really understood what was going on!
I'll definitely go check it out though : 3
/ did also check the links in your siggy
/ loves that After Hyoomins thing you've got going

I have Gimp right now
My computer got wiped a while back and I haven't re-downloaded Photoshop yet
Gimp is working nicely though
The only things I can do that look relatively nice are template things xD aha...
sweatdrop

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Brosephiine

I'm about to go read the Guide
/ will probably end up buying EVERYTHING

It looks good : 3
Lemme know when its up and running
I am gonna try out B'alam first, but I will totally head to yours once its open!

And like....
Ever heard of Magic the Gathering?
Well, someone made a template for making your own proxy cards with alternate art and stuff
So I have made a few 'cause I love the game >_<""
Plus I am making a place holder card for my boyfriend until he can buy the actual thing
it's not super expensive, but we just don't have tons of extra money right now xD
But the template already has everything built in to the different layers that you would need to make the card, minus the art you want to use
And you can edit it as you wish~ : 3

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Hyoomuns is open, just super slow. xD I need to start hiring colorists for it. >.<
          Haha, B'alam actually do RL commissions, I just put $20 towards a really pretty
          galaxy based girlie. c:

And yeah, all my friends seem to love Magic lol. I hang with the crowd that frequently
          gets kicked out of the campus cafe for playing it inside (which you're not supposed to
          do lol.) I bought so many Magic card packs for Christmas. xD That's really cool though!

Rosencranz
Brosephiine

I'm about to go read the Guide
/ will probably end up buying EVERYTHING

It looks good : 3
Lemme know when its up and running
I am gonna try out B'alam first, but I will totally head to yours once its open!

And like....
Ever heard of Magic the Gathering?
Well, someone made a template for making your own proxy cards with alternate art and stuff
So I have made a few 'cause I love the game >_<""
Plus I am making a place holder card for my boyfriend until he can buy the actual thing
it's not super expensive, but we just don't have tons of extra money right now xD
But the template already has everything built in to the different layers that you would need to make the card, minus the art you want to use
And you can edit it as you wish~ : 3

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Brosephiine

Hyoomuns is open, just super slow. xD I need to start hiring colorists for it. >.<
galaxy based girlie. c:

And yeah, all my friends seem to love Magic lol. I hang with the crowd that frequently
gets kicked out of the campus cafe for playing it inside (which you're not supposed to
do lol.) I bought so many Magic card packs for Christmas. xD That's really cool though

I would totally help if I could xD

Oooh really?
Hhhhmmmmmm.....

Pfff xD they don't care at the local community college
And my boyfriend and I have a huge collection together
Got some pretty expensive cards in there xD
Enigmatic Malady

User Image

Annnd done with the first two! Let me know what you think. C: I apologize for the longer than usual wait for me to get started on these.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a erat at dui volutpat ultricies a aliquet dui. Pellentesque ac volutpat odio, at rutrum libero. Morbi efficitur sem libero, non pellentesque diam iaculis quis. Suspendisse consectetur, justo eget tincidunt accumsan, diam lorem placerat nulla, in hendrerit odio libero sit amet odio. Vestibulum ullamcorper laoreet bibendum. Sed eu leo consectetur, ultrices odio fringilla, placerat quam. Sed pellentesque orci sit amet placerat fermentum.

Sed luctus vel arcu nec viverra. Nam a risus vel nunc fringilla lobortis. Cras vel arcu pretium, consequat nibh sit amet, tempor dui. Morbi aliquam leo justo, eget aliquam lacus pretium ut. In tristique feugiat scelerisque. Donec ipsum nisl, porta quis sem sed, aliquet sagittis quam. Morbi lectus mi, rhoncus eget lacus quis, fermentum tincidunt neque. Cras ac condimentum ipsum. Suspendisse ullamcorper vitae nibh at faucibus. Fusce efficitur, ex in pulvinar viverra, orci mauris mattis dui, eget laoreet erat purus eget erat. Pellentesque ac felis eget lorem ultricies dictum. Aenean lobortis interdum magna eu sollicitudin. Suspendisse vitae tellus in neque sollicitudin pretium id in urna. Sed dignissim massa mi, ac posuere mi consectetur ac. Vestibulum congue vehicula ligula.

Sed pulvinar efficitur lectus vitae malesuada. Nulla vel sapien velit. Mauris vitae laoreet metus, ac aliquet metus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ut sem mattis, tempus leo eu, eleifend lacus. Cras condimentum elementum lacus cursus varius. Suspendisse vel tortor ornare, sodales dui vitae, dignissim enim. Cras et erat eu nibh tempor semper. Proin nunc ligula, dignissim sit amet ipsum quis, vulputate pulvinar justo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut eros libero, commodo nec condimentum et, pharetra vitae justo. Phasellus tempor nisl eu ex congue rhoncus. Phasellus et magna volutpat sapien mattis ornare. Donec lobortis velit at elit euismod, ac pretium est imperdiet.

User Image

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                oh my god! I love these! There amazing! It's okay it took so long really! i don't mind! WOW

______________________________________

Rose Scented
Enigmatic Malady

User Image

Annnd done with the first two! Let me know what you think. C: I apologize for the longer than usual wait for me to get started on these.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a erat at dui volutpat ultricies a aliquet dui. Pellentesque ac volutpat odio, at rutrum libero. Morbi efficitur sem libero, non pellentesque diam iaculis quis. Suspendisse consectetur, justo eget tincidunt accumsan, diam lorem placerat nulla, in hendrerit odio libero sit amet odio. Vestibulum ullamcorper laoreet bibendum. Sed eu leo consectetur, ultrices odio fringilla, placerat quam. Sed pellentesque orci sit amet placerat fermentum.

Sed luctus vel arcu nec viverra. Nam a risus vel nunc fringilla lobortis. Cras vel arcu pretium, consequat nibh sit amet, tempor dui. Morbi aliquam leo justo, eget aliquam lacus pretium ut. In tristique feugiat scelerisque. Donec ipsum nisl, porta quis sem sed, aliquet sagittis quam. Morbi lectus mi, rhoncus eget lacus quis, fermentum tincidunt neque. Cras ac condimentum ipsum. Suspendisse ullamcorper vitae nibh at faucibus. Fusce efficitur, ex in pulvinar viverra, orci mauris mattis dui, eget laoreet erat purus eget erat. Pellentesque ac felis eget lorem ultricies dictum. Aenean lobortis interdum magna eu sollicitudin. Suspendisse vitae tellus in neque sollicitudin pretium id in urna. Sed dignissim massa mi, ac posuere mi consectetur ac. Vestibulum congue vehicula ligula.

Sed pulvinar efficitur lectus vitae malesuada. Nulla vel sapien velit. Mauris vitae laoreet metus, ac aliquet metus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ut sem mattis, tempus leo eu, eleifend lacus. Cras condimentum elementum lacus cursus varius. Suspendisse vel tortor ornare, sodales dui vitae, dignissim enim. Cras et erat eu nibh tempor semper. Proin nunc ligula, dignissim sit amet ipsum quis, vulputate pulvinar justo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut eros libero, commodo nec condimentum et, pharetra vitae justo. Phasellus tempor nisl eu ex congue rhoncus. Phasellus et magna volutpat sapien mattis ornare. Donec lobortis velit at elit euismod, ac pretium est imperdiet.

User Image

Desirable Businesswoman

Rose Scented

-gives you some hot chocolate-

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Lol it's alright, I'm gonna open up a colorist thing soon. Not too much
          attention has been garnered yet, though. >.<

Lol one of the packs I bought for a Christmas gift had a $60 card in it.
          My roommates actually have a huge collection between the two of them.

Rosencranz
Brosephiine

galaxy based girlie. c:

do lol.) I bought so many Magic card packs for Christmas. xD That's really cool though

I would totally help if I could xD

Oooh really?
Hhhhmmmmmm.....

Pfff xD they don't care at the local community college
And my boyfriend and I have a huge collection together
Got some pretty expensive cards in there xD

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Brosephiine