• Elocutionist 200

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented
                Unique Romance

Well, our little man has Down syndrome, so he requires a great deal of extra attention, and he has two therapies he's getting ready to start. Combine that with the extreme amount of attention a newborn needs... And it all seems a little overwhelming. Lol.

And thank you! Nicole is after my sister.

█████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ says...

Awe, I am sorry to hear that.
                                          However, with a mom like you I'm sure you'll be able to handle any hardship that comes up!
                                          Might have to take a long hiatus from gaia however =P

Awe that's sweet =) [the name]

Random question.
                                          Do you remember the wolf layout you made for me? The Whisper one?
                Unique Romance

More than likely yes. : / At least from graphics. I should be able to squeeze in a role play post here or there I hope. As I'm a stay-at-home mom I really don't have much else to escape the everyday routines. Lol.

Thank you! 8D

And yes, I do remember the Whisper layout. c:

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented
                Unique Romance

More than likely yes. : / At least from graphics. I should be able to squeeze in a role play post here or there I hope. As I'm a stay-at-home mom I really don't have much else to escape the everyday routines. Lol.

Thank you! 8D

And yes, I do remember the Whisper layout. c:

Lol this is true, but with a new born you gotta attempt to sleep when it sleeps.
                                          I say attempt cause of your son as well lol.
                                          And, you're welcome!

Can I pm you by chance? About the Whisper layout?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Fingers crossed. c: May I ask what happened?

Lol other people driving scares the crap out of me, but I'm
          pretty sure I'll do fine. I just know how dumb people can be
          while driving. >.<

Eh, I've had these two for at least a week now, I think closer
          to two. xD

Unique Romance

Thank you, I am hoping she will pull through.
                                          She's been in the hospital since Wednesday I believe.
                                          All my days are running together lately.

and thanks!
                                          I think once I actually get behind the wheel and such I will be okay.

And girl, you are the busiest ever!
                                          I can never catch you open =P

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. D:

But I'm also full up, at least until this profile is okayed. c:
          Then I'll be opening slots again. *hugs*

Good luck with your driving classes, too! I need to enroll
          in some of those lol.

Unique Romance
Rose Scented

Brosephiine

Are you two completely full still?
                                          I have a couple layouts I wanna try and get done!
                Unique Romance

Sure. :3

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Long story but when she was born she had a brain tumor that only started her life issues.
                                          It stumped her height, she has numerous problems including suffering from seizures 1-6 times a day.
                                          Anyways on Monday she had a seizure when leaving the house and fell on the cement step onto her butt.
                                          They thought nothing of it but then on Wednesday she had another seizure while putting her shoes on and fell onto her side on the ground.
                                          A little while later she was complaining of severe stomach pains so they took her to the hospital.
                                          Turns out that her liver incision from a while back broke open and was bleeding into her stomach.
                                          Later that evening the morphine drip ******** her up and she crashed hard, was all blue in the face and stuff.
                                          They pulled her from the drip, injected the morphine into her stomach and gave her a blood transfusion.
                                          Needless to say she's still in the hospital =(

I will have to get over my fear of driving eventually =(
                                          Haha, open a special... bribe spot for little old me? =P

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

while driving. >.<

to two. xD

Unique Romance

and thanks!

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

in some of those lol.

Unique Romance
Rose Scented

Brosephiine

Naughty Sex Symbol

Brosephiine
User Image

Eeee! I really like it.
I wonder, though, if you could make the background a bit darker?
I think it would make the art pop a little more. x3
Other than that, I really really love it.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Oh jeeze! She's a tough girl, then. I couldn't imagine going through
          that even once, let alone multiple times a day. :c

I was thinking of opening a super duper bribe slot, actually. >.>
          I need gold to fuel my item/art cravings.

Unique Romance

Long story but when she was born she had a brain tumor that only started her life issues.
                                          It stumped her height, she has numerous problems including suffering from seizures 1-6 times a day.
                                          Anyways on Monday she had a seizure when leaving the house and fell on the cement step onto her butt.
                                          They thought nothing of it but then on Wednesday she had another seizure while putting her shoes on and fell onto her side on the ground.
                                          A little while later she was complaining of severe stomach pains so they took her to the hospital.
                                          Turns out that her liver incision from a while back broke open and was bleeding into her stomach.
                                          Later that evening the morphine drip ******** her up and she crashed hard, was all blue in the face and stuff.
                                          They pulled her from the drip, injected the morphine into her stomach and gave her a blood transfusion.

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

while driving. >.<

to two. xD

Unique Romance

and thanks!

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

in some of those lol.

Unique Romance

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Sure thing. ^__^ I'll fix that and then pass it off to Chico
          to code for you. c:

xHarleenxQuinzelx
Brosephiine
User Image

Eeee! I really like it.
I wonder, though, if you could make the background a bit darker?
I think it would make the art pop a little more. x3
Other than that, I really really love it.

Naughty Sex Symbol

Brosephiine
User Image

Thank you, love.
I'm so excited~! heart

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luckily her seizures aren't those convulsing type, she kinda just zones out and loses herself with little movement.
                                          So she had no way of staying on the bed while being leaned over.

And ooooo, how much are you thinking for this "super duper bribe"?
                                          Also, could you point me in the direction of some awesome artists?
                                          I have like 12-14 new avatars that I would LOVE to get drawn.
                                          I've been slacking on the art finding aspect of my gaian life due to owning and running role plays.
                                          I am opening a new one right away here.

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

Unique Romance

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

while driving. >.<

to two. xD

Unique Romance

and thanks!

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

in some of those lol.

Unique Romance

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Those don't sound too bad, but still. >.< I've seen a few people
          have seizures before, it's not fun to witness. I still can't imagine
          living through it. ; 3;

I have no idea what the bribe would be like. xD Probably at least 1bil?
          This economy is throwing me off something fierce lately. D:

I know of a few, though honestly I'm so out of touch with the art community
          now I'm not sure who is still around. D: I know there's Celesaphii and
          Murdo Betelgeuse. Murdoc is for sure still doing art. There's also Bleikur.
          And I have an art auction with ten days left. :3

Unique Romance

Luckily her seizures aren't those convulsing type, she kinda just zones out and loses herself with little movement.

I've been slacking on the art finding aspect of my gaian life due to owning and running role plays.

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

Unique Romance

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

while driving. >.<

to two. xD

Unique Romance

and thanks!

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mmm I could offer... 10 bill for two bribe slots? =o

Haha those are a lot of names, I will have to check them out tomorrow.
                                          I got distracted finding images for my new role play and haven't posted the one character I promised to post yet!!

EDITED;
                                          I've seen two violent seizures in my life.
                                          I worked at gas king a few years ago and a man seized out right in front of me, it was horrifying like here was foam and blood man it was scary.
                                          The second time I seen one, I watched a smaller Dakota truck run a red and smack into a light post taking it out, I was also at Gas King.
                                          I ran into oncoming tragic and opened the passenger door to see the man seizing out behind the wheel but the scary thing was, the engine was on fire and his seizing was making him rev the engine.
                                          I will never forget that day. It's what nightmares are made of.

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

Those don't sound too bad, but still. >.< I've seen a few people
          have seizures before, it's not fun to witness. I still can't imagine
          living through it. ; 3;

I have no idea what the bribe would be like. xD Probably at least 1bil?
          This economy is throwing me off something fierce lately. D:

I know of a few, though honestly I'm so out of touch with the art community
          now I'm not sure who is still around. D: I know there's Celesaphii and
          Murdo Betelgeuse. Murdoc is for sure still doing art. There's also Bleikur.
          And I have an art auction with ten days left. :3

Unique Romance

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

Unique Romance

Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

while driving. >.<

to two. xD

Unique Romance

and thanks!

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Okay, all done! Go ahead and stick this code in your profile. c:
          Let me know if you'd like any text colors changed or something.

/* Coding by Drape of Blooming Nights. Feel free to reference/steal. */
          /* Design by Brosephiine. Do NOT feel free to reference/steal. */

body{background: url(http://i.imgur.com/x64xS5t.png) repeat; width:1200px;}

#content {background:transparent url(http://i.imgur.com/oAqIGRK.png) no-repeat; width: 1200px; height: 1000px; position: absolute; top: 20px; border:0px;}

#site { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border:0px;}

/*Buttons*/
          #bar{background: none;}
          #profile #bar #addButton a {background: transparent; position: absolute; left: 475px; top: 90px; width: 50px; height:25px; text-indent: -5000px; }

#profile #bar #msgButton a {background:transparent; position: absolute; left: 680px; top: 90px; width: 50px; height:25px; text-indent: -5000px; }

#profile #bar #tradeButton a {background:transparent; position: absolute; left: 555px; top: 90px; width: 90px; height:25px; text-indent: -5000px; }

/*ABOUT*/

#about {background: transparent; border: none; width: 180px; height:255px; margin-top: 595px; margin-left: 506px; font-size: 9px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color:#FFFFFF; }

#about ol:nth-of-type(1){position: absolute; top: 430px; left: 751px; width: 433px; height:105px; overflow:auto;}

/*WISHLIST*/
          #wishlist {background: transparent; height: 55px; width: 380px; MARGIN-top: 885px; margin-left: 750px; overflow:auto; overflow-y: hidden; position:absolute;}
          #wishlist .items img {border: 0px solid #7f2316; background: transparent;}
          #wishlist .items img:hover{border: 1px solid #7f2316; background: #eed9ad;}

/*Media*/
          #multimedia, #multimedia embed, #multimedia object {background: transparent; width: 30px; height: 25px; margin-top: -245px; margin-left: 135px;}

/*Links*/
          a:link, a:visited, a:active
          {color: #000000; font-size: 9pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal;}
          a:hover {color: #b31717; font-size: 9pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal; background: transparent; }
          #corp a:link, a:active, a:visited
          {color: #b31717; font-size: 9pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal;}
          a:hover {color: #b31717; font-size: 9pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal; #b31717; background: transparent; }

/*Comments*/

#comments {background: transparent;
          position: absolute;
          width: 180px;
          right: 45px;
          top: 600px;
          height: 260px;
          border: none;
          font-family:arial;
          font-size:9px;
          letter-spacing: 0px;
          text-align: left;
          color: #ffffff;
          overflow:auto;
          overflow-x: hidden;
          overflow-y: hidden;
          scrollbar-arrow-color: #f3ddb6;
          scrollbar-track-color: #664443;
          scrollbar-face-color: #664443;
          scrollbar-highlight-color: #f3ddb6;
          scrollbar-3dlight-color: #f3ddb6;
          scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #f3ddb6;
          scrollbar-shadow-color: #f3ddb6;}
          #comments dl dd {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: right; color: #ffffff; margin: 0 0;}
          #comments dl dt.avatar img { display:none }
          #comments dl dt.avatar2 img { display:none }
          #comments a:hover{color: #ffffff!important;}
          #comments .date{font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #ffffff; text-align: left; letter-spacing: 0px;}

#comments dl dd {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #ffffff; text-align: left; letter-spacing: 0px; margin: 0 0;}
          #comments .links {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: left;}
          #comments .caption {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: left; background:none; border:none;}
          #comments .caption2 {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #ffffffletter-spacing: 0px; text-align: left;background:none;border:none;}
          #comments .message {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #ffffff;letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: left; background:transparent;}
          #comments h2{display:none;}
          .caption:before { display:none;}
          .caption:after { display:none;}
          .caption2:before { display:none; }
          .caption2:after { display:none; }

/*PROFILE*/
          #profile {background: transparent;}
          #profile h2 {display: none; }
          #profile .items {display: none; }
          #profile .caption {display: none; }
          #profile .caption:before {display: none; }
          #profile .caption:after {display: none; }
          #profile .message {display: none; }
          #bar { background-image: none; }

/*You don't see these*/
          #profile .avatar, #comments .avatar img, #comments .avatar2 img, #comments #alerts_banner, #about .links, #wishlist h2, #bar #ignoreButton, #signature, #signature h2, #details, #details h2, #friends, #friends h2, #onlineButton, #offlineButton, #profile .caption, #commonFriends, #extendedProfileBody #header h1, #signature h2, #multimedia h2, #journal, #journal h2, #profile ul.items, #profile ul.items, #profile h2, #about h2, #signature, #journal, #journal h3, #profile .caption, #commonFriends, #extendedProfileBody #header h1, #signature h2, #profile ul.items, #profile ul.items h2 {display:none}

xHarleenxQuinzelx
Brosephiine
User Image

Thank you, love.
I'm so excited~! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items