Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Citizen

I do believe in such things. I am a believer because spirits that walk on earth are in the scriptures and I had strange things that happened to me. I'll share all for the sake of skeptics and for those who would say I was imagining things. Btw, what a coincidence that I found this thread while watching Ghost Adventures. :]

At first, I usually just smell flowers which was surely impossible at the time for there were no flowers in the house, let alone my bedroom was on the third floor and facing away from the garden. The smell would only occur on my room and when I step outside, I can't smell it anymore, when I go back in, the smell is there. Then I had this one night and I was using the computer. I was the only one awake since at that time, we only had one bedroom with air-conditioning, so I could see everyone asleep. I was busy going through forums when I heard a metal hitting another metal noise. It was not too loud but I could hear it under the table. The table I was using at that time had metal feet. Whenever I look for the source, it goes quiet but when I look back at the computer, it makes the sound again. I ignored it and it stopped after a while.

Now this one occurrence, I have an EVP to back me up. You may need earphones to hear the last part since white noise would overpower the sound. Here is the link to the video: First EVP.

Now this last occurrence I would share to all of you is actually kind of scary. I did not see anything scary per se, but I have seen balls of light. I was a music producer/mixer back when it happened and was working on a project. I have a chihuahua and she stays in my room. That night, she was acting a little strange. She was this tough teacup dog that would always be the fierce one, but that night, she kept on going to my lap and trying to get up to my shoulder and stayed there. I was working so I tried to get her down. After I getting her down, she would come back up and do it all over again. It was really strange. So, since she won't let go of me, I just continued work with her on my shoulder and chest. While I was trying to listen to what I had done, there was this sudden "cha cha cha" voice that came beside my right ear. I was actually confused since that was not in the audio. The audio had Japanese vocals and there was no cha cha cha in the lyrics. As confused as I was, there was this sudden jolt of force that I needed to pull back my head instantly. Imagine someone mad or angry walked towards you and suddenly moves his face near yours. It's just like that but at mine, I couldn't see anyone. So yeah, like anyone who was not used to such occurrences, I ran out of my room and to my sister's room. I was really scared by it. I asked her to sleep in my room until the fear left me.

So, I decided to go to bed early and my sis was still doing her project so I hesitantly went back to my room; took my Bible, opened the TV, and closed the lights. While I was on the bed, I could feel that there was something or someone watching me at the dark corner of my room. I don't know how but I could feel that the presence was a male. I always took a glimpse of the corner for the unsettling feeling of someone watching me was really intense. I was still watching TV when suddenly, I looked back at the dark corner and there was this orange-ish ball of light that went from the middle of the window to the dark corner where it vanished. I was both amazed and scared. I looked back at the TV but when I looked back at the corner, the ball of light floated beside the mattress of my bed and I did not move. I just watched it and it vanished near my arm. I took my Bible from beside my pillow and placed it on my hip (since I was laying down sideways) and really took hold of it. I guess I drifted to sleep then I had this dream. There was this negative force that I couldn't see but was trying to get my fingers from holding the Bible. It was trying to pull away each finger. It tried but was not able to get any of it away from the Bible. I suddenly woke up. My Bible was still on my hip and I was still holding it. I woke up just in time as well that my sister finally came to my room. She brought her own mattress...

Those were just spooky when happened but something awesome as well. Really proves that there are spirits or ghosts.

(Wow... sorry for the long post....)

But I will quote one post here...

Kyt0s
The mind sees what it wishes to believe.

What he said is also true. So if you hear those stories that they saw bloody mary or anything of such, it's just the trick of the mind.

Destructive Glitch

yes, I believe in ghost. my phone is named ghost and he's very real.

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

i believe in them, and i believe you can see them sometimes, but i don't believe those people who say they can see them all the time XD lol

Fuzzy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes I do and
I've heard a story from my friend . It's about clown ghost . She said that if you wake up after midnight or between 12-6 am , you'll hear a clown singing asking for you to play with it . If you ignore it , the clown will start pulling your pillow or blanket or even worst , it will pull you under your bed and you need to play with it until sunrise . If you don't want to play with the clown , it'll start making scary face .
Well idk if it's true or not , i'm just sharing it . emo

Shy Poster

Cute Bear

Evil Mashimaro
Yes I do and
I've heard a story from my friend . It's about clown ghost . She said that if you wake up after midnight or between 12-6 am , you'll hear a clown singing asking for you to play with it . If you ignore it , the clown will start pulling your pillow or blanket or even worst , it will pull you under your bed and you need to play with it until sunrise . If you don't want to play with the clown , it'll start making scary face .

WOOOOW tummy ihy thats so scary wdf ~ i dont think that can happen doe.

Lonely Wolf

No but ghost believe in me

Cute Bear

Anarchist Hawke v2
No but ghost believe in me

LOOOOOOL 3nodding

Fuzzy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
Yes I do and

Ahahaha , ilyt heart
But it did happened I think so . The girl took a risky action by waking all of her room mates .

Cute Bear

Evil Mashimaro
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
Yes I do and

Ahahaha , ilyt heart
But it did happened I think so . The girl took a risky action by waking all of her room mates .

REALLY ?! omg i thought ghost are just spirits and they cant touch or hurt people.

Phantom

shat shat shat ur last sentence emotion_0A0

i do believe in those stuffs.

Cute Cat

Well about 5 years ago, I was meditating in my house and literally out of no where I felt something moving in my chest and it was like something was trying to get out so I tried to stand up but fell because damn I felt so heavy, and then when I looked infront of me I saw a man in the same meditating pose as me, it lasted like 5 seconds and then as I blinked once more he was gone.

Months later I found out that long ago a man related to my step mother lived and died in that house. lol i don't live there anymore.

Fuzzy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
Yes I do and

Ahahaha , ilyt heart

REALLY ?! omg i thought ghost are just spirits and they cant touch or hurt people.

Some does , if they really intend to hurt the person or they are having fun with the person because he/she noticed the them ( the spirit ) .
Actually , I got lot more ghost stories . Wanna hear it ? biggrin

Cute Bear

Evil Mashimaro
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
Yes I do and

Ahahaha , ilyt heart

Some does , if they really intend to hurt the person or they are having fun with the person because he/she noticed the them ( the spirit ) .

i wanna hear it !

Fuzzy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
bootaaycheeks
Evil Mashimaro
Yes I do and

Ahahaha , ilyt heart

i wanna hear it !

Okay .
Here's about my aunt's friend.
There was a group of University students wandering around the street with a van.Then van's engine dies .They don't know what to do so they just talk and laugh .Suddenly there's something flew on the top of the van . They ignored it and continue laughing . The 'thing' starts making noise like laughing , shaking and scratch the van . They still ignore it until the part that 'thing' opens the van's door and shows it's face infront of the students . THEY RAN OUT FROM THE VAN LIKE WTF s**t GOD HELP US . After that , they still hear the 'thing' laughing loudly .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff