Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

So I was asking around in the CB how to get the achivements for these titles and many people seemed to be unclear. One good person showed me in the right direction but I found that the achivements seemed to be bugged.

Note to everyone who still hasn't gotten the achivement:
it had timed out earlier then the end of the event at 1:00 Pacific time the day this was posted, even though it was still going on with the banners the day after. Sorry guys. Try contacting admins on that point. Sorry.

Turnintino
Ayran Vesper
Turnintino
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/sentai-shoujo-achievement-list/t.92364789/

what are you serious? thats so bogus and I can't even tell if I got it or not. super buggy and gaia should change those requirements. : /
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Hotblooded Hero achievement is glitched. In theory, it should probably work like the Magical Girl achievement, and simply be granted as soon as you're changed to that respective team.

I was just recently granted both the hero achievement and the magical girl achievement. now all I'm missing is the hotblooded one but it doesn't seem to be working properly or what?

Also the hero one seemed to be granted before I converted 25 people or is that not what its supposed to be like.
Help mods?

UPDATE: to all the passerby's, please upvote this thread if possible. Thank you and feel free to post your unique situation here in this thread. hopefully we'll get a response.

UPDATE #2: a good point

Hidariude
I think the problem is that both achievements contain the word hero and someone coded the Hero achievement for the Hotblooded Hero requirements and did not do the reverse as well, so right now we're getting the wrong achievement and there is no way to trigger the right one. I tried getting 25 hoping otherwise, but clearly they bugged it, and I'm sure someone will get to it eventually and correct it.

To be clear, you got "Hero" which says "for converting 25" even though you didn't get that far, but you probably did go Team Sentai Hero, so you were awarded the wrong achievement for doing the right thing.

It is clearly bugged, they have to fix it, there is nothing we can do but keep trying to draw attention to it until they do.

Could this be the problem?

UPDATE #3: gaia released a staff alert. Please post to see if your problem was resolved or not. Thank you.

Update #4: RESOLVED. http://gyazo.com/e73914933f04094dc1bb324a0d5ec75f proof of concept. Congratz guys on fixing the issue. If anyone else is lagging behind just sit tight for grant lag.

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I haven't gotten any achievement.
neutral
Not even the one for joining my side.

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

x Karurie x
I haven't gotten any achievement.
neutral
Not even the one for joining my side.

yeahhhhh I don't get it, honestly. Super bugged. You should direct anyone with any similar problems here so we can get a round up of the diversity of the bug. please ^ w^

Saxy Coder

Ayran Vesper
Someone verified the Hotblooded one on that thread you quoted, so it seems that is how it was intended to work
(even though it seems pretty unfair to those who had converted before the Achievements started being granted)
I got the Hero Achievement too, and as you can see I've "converted" less than 10. However, I was converting a lot of people the past two days, before the counters were added so maybe it's accounting for that time as well?

P.S. Achievement granting has been slow. If you are experiencing a delay in getting them, try logging out for a bit and clearing cache.

From the Rules & Guidelines Sticky:
Bumping.Threads on the first page do not require bumping, and this forum can move more slowly than others. Please only bump if your question or request for assistance has gone unanswered and fallen off the first page of the forum. Excessive bumps may be deleted.

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Lady Saxophone
Ayran Vesper
Someone verified the Hotblooded one on that thread you quoted, so it seems that is how it was intended to work
(even though it seems pretty unfair to those who had converted before the Achievements started being granted)
I got the Hero Achievement too, and as you can see I've "converted" less than 10. However, I was converting a lot of people the past two days, before the counters were added so maybe it's accounting for that time as well?

From the Rules & Guidelines Sticky:
Bumping.Threads on the first page do not require bumping, and this forum can move more slowly than others. Please only bump if your question or request for assistance has gone unanswered and fallen off the first page of the forum. Excessive bumps may be deleted.
[/quote

oh thanks! for the tip.

I honestly feel like its unfair if the sentai one isn't as equally balanced as the mauho one. Wouldn't you say so? P:

A Snack

I haven't gotten any for joining any side. sad

Pants

I would really, really like Hotblooded Hero to be obtainable asap, please. I need those titles. emo

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Turnintino
I would really, really like Hotblooded Hero to be obtainable asap, please. I need those titles. emo

yes please :C

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

pistoIs
I haven't gotten any for joining any side. sad

I dunno honestly, its bugged. It has to be bugged. Haaaa-aased to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff