• Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
♫I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
One more word and you won't survive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour♫.

Mino watched the other two as the bantered a bit before Karos asked where they wanted to go to before school "I wanted to visit that shop" she pointed past the duo to a mage supply shop. She'd been looking forward to the ceremony day to register for her first specialized staff and pick up tomes that only trainees could look into and the sooner she got that taken care of, the better she may feel. She waited for the other two for a moment, then began walking towards the shop in her usual silent manner. She didn't know if they'd follow or head off on their own. Either way, they'd met again at school before the ceremony.

♫Eyes on fire
Your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze
And just in time
In the right place
Steadily emerging with grace♫

Romantic Businesswoman

1,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I'll dazzle, sparkle and mesmerize,
my colors blinding your lewd eyes
but be wary of my body and it's moves

Artina blushed slightly at Karos' comment, though she wished for a bit more than just good as a compliment. She listened to Karos' question ad Mino's deadpan answer, followed by the blond walking off. She debated pouncing on her but decide to grab hold of Karos instead "Hey Karos..can we talk for a bit..just us?" She swallowed hard and struggled to maintain a smile.
She wanted to know what he thought of her, of Mino and what the future would be between the trio. Would he decide to court Mino? Or perhaps another girl she hadn't met? Did he see her as anything more than a childhood friend? So many desperate, personal questions hinged on him, and she waited for his first response to be able to reach the answers.

Or the sun will set upon your corpse
decaying til your nothing more
than the ash never to be a phoenix again

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
In the beginning, I tried to warn you
You play with fire, its gonna burn you
And here we are now, same situation,
You never listen, I never listen

Karos heard Mino and was about to follow but he felt a hand grip his wrist and turned his head back to Artina, who not only posed an odd question but seemed to be struggling with cheeriness both in her voice and her express "Sure. What's on your Mind Artina?" He was rather curious just what was on the redhead's mind that she needed to speak with him privately. He also glanced over his shoulder as Mino's retreating figure shrank with the growing distance.

Everybody's hurt somebody before
Everybody's been worn by somebody before
You can change but you'll always come back for more
Its a game and we're all just victims of love

Romantic Businesswoman

1,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Artina heard him agree and exhaled softly. Then she noticed him glance towards Mino and her will wavered. But she couldn't really laugh it off now "What do you think of Mino?" She figured it was easiest to start with her, since he was clearly interested in her on a high enough level to be bothered by her getting away from them. She gripped his wrist a little tighter while managing a soft, if unsteady smile.

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Karos cocked his head to the side at Artina's question "What do I think of Mino? She's our friend and an alright mage if her attitude is a little bitter sometimes..why are you asking Artina and why do you seem so uncomfortable?" He couldn't really wrap his head around why she was asking such odd questions. What did he think of Mino? Did she mean did he see her as woman? Suddenly his cheeks got slightly red "I-If you are asking about romance, I don't have any untoward feelings for Mino or anyone! my only focus is to be a knight, not romancing girls, especially not my friends".

Romantic Businesswoman

1,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Artina smiled a little more at his first comment but as she watched his face change, clearly her intent with the question had dawned on him, and his words in reaction shattered all hope. She let go of his wrist and turned "I see..well..then let's go after Mino..ok?" then before he could say anything else she darted past him and even past Mino, skidding to a stop in front of the shop. She chocked back the urge to cry. She wasn't going to show either of them the pain she was nursing from that regrettable conversation. Why had she bothered to question him? Why had she opened Pandora's box and ended up bringing misery upon herself? Of course he wouldn't look at her romantically, the only thing on his mind was his future. And tht future wold undoubtedly lead him to court and marry another woman who he'd undoubtedly acknowledge as a woman and she'd just have to accept that woman wasn't her.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
♫I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power

Mino watched Artina dash past her and to the shop entrance. She couldn't make out much of the other girl but her posture didn't seem like her usual cheery manner. She glanced back to see Karos standing oddly still. Had something happened between them? She figured it was best not to get involved lest she needed to.

She continued to the shop entrance and silently moved past Artina and into the shop. She spoke with the clerk and made arrangements for her staff. The tomes would unfortunately have to wait til she had an official trainee mark to even discuss reserving, let alone obtaining them ahead of time so she could study. She sighed and left. She noted the duo had barely moved and placed a hand lightly on Artina's shoulder in silent comfort.

♫Eyes on fire
Your spine is ablaze
And just in time
In the right place

Romantic Businesswoman

1,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Artina flt a hand touch her shoulder and saw Mino. She automatically put on a smile "Hey Mino, did you get your errand done?" She watched the other teen nod and noted a it of worry in the other girl's blue eyes "Wonder why Karos is lagging behind? Geez, guys huh?" She fidgeted and waited for the blond to break the icy chill that seemed to fill the air. Did she overhear what happened? Did she guess why Karos was still standing dumbfounded half a block away while Artina herself had dashed a head and hadn't waved like a maniac or pounced her or done any normal Artina-y things? Suddenly she wanted time to fast-forward or reverse so she could change how uncomfortable today seemed to be.

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Karos watched the girls from a distance. He wasn't sure what had just happened other than the vague guilt that he'd wronged Artina. He waited for them to make their way back towards him in hopes that he could figure out how to fix what he'd done.

Asher walked the streets. Unlike most of the students who were ceremony bound, he hadn't bothered to dress up or do anything different than a usual day. He hadn't seen Ralia yet, though she'd undoubtedly find him. He did, however, spot Mino and her redheaded pal outside an unfamiliar shop. He noted that Mino seemed concerned.

He steadily approached them, trying hard not to wave or smile to try and draw Mino's attention. He thought she looked gorgeous in her special clothes. Clearly she cared deeply about today's major event. He supposed he cared too, mainly about advancing from childish things to being a regular tamer. He was excited to encounter all the creatures that came with being such, not to mention helping mages and knights partners with mounts. He wondered what kind of mount Mino would get once she ranked high enough as a mage. And as soon as he was thinking of that, he was maybe half a foot from standing right beside her and a heavy hit to his back told him that Ralia was with him now.

Romantic Businesswoman

1,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ralia had managed to sneak up on Asher, which wasn't an easy feat most days, however she peered past him and saw why. Mino And her rival Artina were standing outside a shop. She noticed Artina looked distressed and smirked "Well well, if it isn't the common whore and her little magi-pet" She uttered with sharp gleeful venom as she walked around Asher and to the duo, who both gave her their attention the moment she spoke up.

Artina had been so wrapped up in dealing with Mino and her personal emotions she hadn't notice the most irksome girl in her life and her little man-buddy had shown up until a voice that made her cringe internally hit her ears "Nice jab coming from daddy's little tart" She watched the other girl puff her cheeks like a child and stomp her foot.

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Karos watched as Ralia and Asher approached the girl's and could almost feel the tension, despite the distance. He made his way towards them at a run. He knew just how intense things could get between Artina and Ralia if they weren't stopped early on.

Asher breathed a low and soft sigh as Ralia proceeded with her usual face-off dance with Artina. He gave a sheepish glance to Mino, who was too busy watching the girls to notice, or so he assumed since he didn't see an immediate reaction from her. He gently placed a hand on Ralia's shoulder to try and stop her, but the little archer tugged her shoulder away as she pressed herself closer to Artina to continue their bickering and growling like wild pups. He breathed another sigh and watched Karos coming towards them from behind the girls.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
♫I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power

Mino had tried to plot out her next move to cheer Artina when Ralia and her male buddy Asher showed up. She raised her hands, balled them into fists and bonked each girl on the head "Can't we be civil on a day like this? Honestly..." Then she looked at Asher and gave him a small smile, since she'd noticed his attempt to stop at least one party from getting to riled up. She still didn't understand why Asher was with Ralia, but she supposed he could have the same view of her relationship with Artina. Then she heard the rushing steps behind her. Karos was on his way to them. This could turn messy in a new way, but she didn't want to bolt and abandon her friends despite the undoubted oncoming train-wreck she'd end up dragged into.

♫Eyes on fire
Your spine is ablaze
And just in time
In the right place

Romantic Businesswoman

1,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ralia gripped her head post-bonk and glared at the blond mage "Why you?! Don't you know orphan pleabs like you shouldn't hit people like me?!" She rushed at Mino, past Artina, not realizing she was about to make the coming train-wreck even worse.

Artina also gripped her head though she understood Mino's actions. She watched Ralia rush at her friend and tried to grab hold of the other girl's clothes but she slipped by too quick for her to get a good hold.

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Karos tried to skid to a stop but he failed to estimate the distance between him and the group. He slammed into Mino's back and knocked the poor girl into her oncoming assailant, who probably had equally minimal chance to react to the oncoming crash of doom.

Asher watched the train-wreck before him and furrowed his brows. So much for possibly having a good day with a slight chance of building kinship with Mino. He waited for the dust to settle before trying to help any of the fallen parties.

Romantic Businesswoman

1,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ralia had managed to squirm out from under the dog-pile post crash with a slight scrape on her forehead and scowl on her face. She rose with an indignant huff and turned back the way she had come. After a few steps she paused and glared at Asher "Coming?" She asked, though her tone read more as a command.

Artina watched Ralia retreat with a snigger and a grin. Sh looked like hurt little one who was trying to put up a tough front. An utter embarrassment to her family, she was sure. She looked back to her friends as they began to regain composure and untangle themselves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out