And yeah I probably will need the luck xD

Savage Prophet

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Oh dear, I got bottom-paged.

Still bothers me when that happens. e__e;
I am currently hosting a giveaway myself. That is my reason why I'd want 'the goods.' ;o

Sorry to hear you're leaving though. D:

Kawaii Donator

Im questing madames stupendous wigs or sketchbook 382mil/1bil And would really love some help, schools about to start and I plan to challege myself to finish it before it does start
The reason why i want an item because MP's item price are too high and i can't buy it for my dream avi or wish list item. sad
Saramiko94
Giga Paladin acefreedom
reason I want an item to help me make a new outfit .

The reason why i want an item because MP's item price are too high and i can't buy it for my dream avi or wish list item.

yeah very soon we won't be able to afford anything unless you put real money in to the game.

Friendly Giver

8,775 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HI Ai-dee-kay!

I am on a quest for an Angelic scarf its super expensive but with yourhelp it might be possible anything is appreciated

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I feel like I deserve something because I often gift people and the items and/or gold given will eventually cycle back and be given to someone else in need.
I am sorry that you are quitting and I hope that you have luck in your endeavors irl
hi hehe i really want some stuff or gold biggrin i really never win one of these thing

Hilarious Lunatic

I quest animals if there is a possibility that you might have any companion I will take care of them for evah and love them! I am always questing for any afordable pet I can get my hands on. currently trying to get kitten stars but they are to expensive.

Ruthless Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ai-Dee-Kay

Honestly, I want an item or gold so i can either sell it or use it to get other items towards my quests.

Romantic Shapeshifter

i more then very likely give a part of what you give me away and help some unfortunate and deserving gaian some becuase lets face it with the MP so screwed up they wont have a chance

Cute Gawker

I deserve an item because I helped an old lady by letting her use my umbrella.
I had walk home in the rain...
But it was worth it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas