Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daring Red-Shirt

Well to be honest I didn't read yours either. Just read down to where he decided to shoot her. After that I had to stop reading. I just didn't comment because it was a confined space and no other characters would have to interact with it besides Riu and Viper.
AngelinARosebed
Well to be honest I didn't read yours either. Just read down to where he decided to shoot her. After that I had to stop reading. I just didn't comment because it was a confined space and no other characters would have to interact with it besides Riu and Viper.

wasn't talking about that one... I mean the one i had to sensor x.x

MewChibiChan's Senpai

Tipsy Pup

okay, I've been grossly distracted by life and other internets because i'm a big dumb.
Angelina, I'm requesting a quick catch up. I think I got the grasp of it, but I need a quick catch up any way because I didn't read a diddly-dang-doodle thing others posted that didn't pertain to me [again OOPS.]

> n >

classified_jet

Daring Red-Shirt

Sethiry
okay, I've been grossly distracted by life and other internets because i'm a big dumb.
Angelina, I'm requesting a quick catch up. I think I got the grasp of it, but I need a quick catch up any way because I didn't read a diddly-dang-doodle thing others posted that didn't pertain to me [again OOPS.]

> n >

classified_jet
Not gunna lie...I think I have a post or two I need to get caught up on, too, yet.

Bluh. I haven't had a single day to myself in over a week. I'm working full time now and haven't had any chance to get posts in or anything.

Once I finish reading the last post or two, I'll try and type up a summary either later today or on Friday. I have Friday off (yay!) so I'll hopefully be able to get caught up and get you caught up then.

MewChibiChan's Senpai

Tipsy Pup

AngelinARosebed
Sethiry

> n >

classified_jet
Not gunna lie...I think I have a post or two I need to get caught up on, too, yet.

Bluh. I haven't had a single day to myself in over a week. I'm working full time now and haven't had any chance to get posts in or anything.

Once I finish reading the last post or two, I'll try and type up a summary either later today or on Friday. I have Friday off (yay!) so I'll hopefully be able to get caught up and get you caught up then.

:u! you're full time! congrats. i'm jelly! i wish i had full time.. grumble.
i'm usually off weekends as of right now.

classified_jet

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
AngelinARosebed
Sethiry

> n >

classified_jet

You too!? crying I've been working full shifts for the past two weeks, and any time I happen to have a day off somehow one of my relatives happens to have a birthday or something! Tomorrow I finally get a day off where I can just write posts and not have to go to some family thing, so hopefully Duncan's next post will be done then.

Hero

PANIGALE
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

brains

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
Hallo! I'm new here, just got accepted! My character is Lukas and he is the new Second in Command for the Venoms.... anyone wanna help me out?

Aged Gaian

Welcome to the Roleplay!

The Venoms should have something to do soon, hopefully biggrin

Magical Bookworm

Hey guys. Sorry about disappearing! I've been a busy with some things. If I owe anyone a reply, I'll be sure to respond to them after work tonight! I'm very sorry. ;w;
I'm trying to come up with a suitable reply, theres a lot of info in the post I have to go through x.x

Daring Red-Shirt

SymphonicFantasia

Fuchibi12

MewChibiChan

Runecheese30

Sethiry

Awkward Hug

PANIGALE

Shauna Vayne

Waist-Low Pleasure

Khurch

Lord Darkwalker

Crystal Aurora Nights

I think I got most of you...if I missed anyone then I'm terribly sorry. sweatdrop

Anyway, I wanted to apologize for my absence as of late. Life has been getting more and more hectic and I honestly haven't had the time or the energy to keep up with this thread or keep it updated.

I'm not really sure when I will have time, either. I work Monday-Friday from 9-6, and Sundays I'm either teaching kids or on the praise and worship team which means Saturday is the only day I have that isn't filled with something or another...and even then I've been busy with stuff.

I don't want to close this thread down, but I'm not sure that I can keep up with maintaining it, posting in it and trying to keep everyone else up to date when I can hardly manage to keep myself up to date.

Is there anybody that's willing to keep track of what's going on and able to help both newcomers and people who need help catching up to...well, catch up? I can try and keep up with my own posts and keep the front page updated, if someone could just help out with that. If not, I understand, I know you all are probably very busy too.

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted yet. All last week I was in Michigan and didn't have access to the internet. I really don't know how to start and would appreciate any help I can get.
I've been super busy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces