Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampiric Strawberry

Aw what happened? I thought he was really nice with you?
he's actually very nice with me, super cuddly. but he's at an age where he's just bitey is all. I do let him nibble on my pinky though, he doesn't bite hard then(most of the time) at least I'm not my dad, when he see's my dad, he stops socializing and focuses on him. he will run across the room to go bite him.

nobody knows why he wants to bite him.

Vampiric Strawberry

Lol maybe he reminds him of something bad.

My cousin's cat hates my aunt and when i have my hair down i guess i remind the cat of her. When i have my hair up or braided to the side the cat comes to me all cuddly and purring XD
maybe? I dunno. oh but he does like watching pop'eye the sailor. he was hanging off the collar of my shirt to get a better view when I was last watching it

Vampiric Strawberry

Ahh i remember those cartoons.
It made me hate spinach XD
didn't change my opinion on it at all(but I hated it as well)

Vampiric Strawberry

Lol. The girl had funny hair.
Oh i forgot her name O.o
her name was olive oyle 3nodding

Vampiric Strawberry

Oh right Olive >3<
I got tomorrow off...and Ive already ran out of stuff to do.... crying

Vampiric Strawberry

I know the feels.
I'm so bored right now cuz i have nothing to do
this kind of boredom makes sleeping seem like a fun thing to do. xd

Vampiric Strawberry

Ugh i know.
Until you've slept so much that even sleeping becomes boring. Omg i need to do something T.T
I found some movies to watch to pass the time.

the first and second ghost in the shell movies, and now I'm starting the 3rd evangelion movie. whee
ok so that evangelion movie....stays true to being confusing as hell as to what some characters are talking about, like even if you know what they are referencing. xp

now I gotta wait for the 4th one to be made, on the bright side, we have this bag of cheeto's puffs....oh my god they taste so good. emotion_omnomnom

now what other anime movies to watch.... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces