Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So this is what it feels like to grow up...

Haha. How's the summer going for everyone? cat_blaugh
SO MUCH s**t TO DO.
SO LITTLE TIME.

Chatty Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Duchess Jilleena
SO MUCH s**t TO DO.
SO LITTLE TIME.

THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH TIME D:
Unless you sacrifice sleep... T^T

What's keeping you busy?
MidnightFireAndIce
Duchess Jilleena
SO MUCH s**t TO DO.
SO LITTLE TIME.

What's keeping you busy?

Registering for classes, trying to get a summer job, trying to bust through my backlog of games/books, I need to do a painting for mum, and a bunch of house chores/projects. Oh and there's a bridal shower and two weddings. @___@

Chatty Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Duchess Jilleena
MidnightFireAndIce
Duchess Jilleena
SO MUCH s**t TO DO.
SO LITTLE TIME.

What's keeping you busy?

Registering for classes, trying to get a summer job, trying to bust through my backlog of games/books, I need to do a painting for mum, and a bunch of house chores/projects. Oh and there's a bridal shower and two weddings. @___@

Oh geez. T^T

But on the bright side, the bridal shower and weddings should be fun after all the stress, right?

I'm drowning in one of my summer classes right now. Waiting on two more starting in June. Trying to keep my job cause they're mad i'm not opening up availability. House chores/being a mexican and mowing the lawn. D:
MidnightFireAndIce

Oh geez. T^T

But on the bright side, the bridal shower and weddings should be fun after all the stress, right?

I'm drowning in one of my summer classes right now. Waiting on two more starting in June. Trying to keep my job cause they're mad i'm not opening up availability. House chores/being a mexican and mowing the lawn. D:

Well... The wedding bit is a slightly mixed bag. One wedding is for my cousin, the other is for my friend's dad (super cool dude).
My relationship with the cousins is rocky at best... And both weddings are in September and I'll probably have school. Being an engineer I don't exactly have time to drive out wherever for a wedding.

Heh. Lots of house chores. Remodeling and trying to clean up the garden. We've been skipping it for 2 years because all of us(family of 4) were super busy. So it needs a lot of work. Upside there's a momma fox with 8 cubs who's keeping a close eye on my cats. XDD

Chatty Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Duchess Jilleena
MidnightFireAndIce

Oh geez. T^T

Well... The wedding bit is a slightly mixed bag. One wedding is for my cousin, the other is for my friend's dad (super cool dude).
My relationship with the cousins is rocky at best... And both weddings are in September and I'll probably have school. Being an engineer I don't exactly have time to drive out wherever for a wedding.

Heh. Lots of house chores. Remodeling and trying to clean up the garden. We've been skipping it for 2 years because all of us(family of 4) were super busy. So it needs a lot of work. Upside there's a momma fox with 8 cubs who's keeping a close eye on my cats. XDD

That is super cool. and exciting as all hell. I miss weddings. T^T But understandeable.... school first! biggrin

Hey, s**t happens. But the fox family sounds cute <3

Anxious Cat

Missed talking to you. It's been a loooong time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff