Welcome to Gaia! ::

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

AngelicXfraud
GleefulGabe

Thanks gabe xD

A Forced Metaphor

Meta I want you gabe an I all to take a moment and reflect on how terrible of a person K is
I had to tap into a very dark chapter of my life for that post xD

Oh my gooooddd duuuude that was awesome but also scary at the same time!

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      A Forced Metaphor

AngelicXfraud

That was amazing!

I was like, ''Oh s**t, Anthony's going to die!'' Remind me to have Cj not ******** with Jorah xD

Buuut, I'm going to have Christian walk up to Ro and K c:
GleefulGabe
      A Forced Metaphor

AngelicXfraud

That was amazing!

I was like, ''Oh s**t, Anthony's going to die!'' Remind me to have Cj not ******** with Jorah xD

Cool sauce man : D

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

GleefulGabe
      A Forced Metaphor

AngelicXfraud

That was amazing!

Omg I noticed Cj walk up to them after I posted and I pretty much did this:
"s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t GOTTA EDIT GOTTA EDIT s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t NOBODY LOOK AT MY POST TILL I EDIT s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t" All while I was editing

And I'm probably going to have Ro ******** with Jorah (but just playful teasing) because even though that was scary and I thought Anthony was gonna die... It's still funny xD

AngelicXfraud
A Forced Metaphor
GleefulGabe
      A Forced Metaphor

AngelicXfraud

That was amazing!

"s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t GOTTA EDIT GOTTA EDIT s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t NOBODY LOOK AT MY POST TILL I EDIT s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t" All while I was editing

And I'm probably going to have Ro ******** with Jorah (but just playful teasing) because even though that was scary and I thought Anthony was gonna die... It's still funny xD

AngelicXfraud

lol he want try to kill you unless you do something serious like owe him an insane amount of money or talk serious s**t about queer rights xD
A Forced Metaphor
GleefulGabe
      A Forced Metaphor

AngelicXfraud

That was amazing!

AngelicXfraud

lol gimme a sec guys i'll post in a little bit i'm going to my youth center

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

AngelicXfraud
A Forced Metaphor
GleefulGabe
      A Forced Metaphor

AngelicXfraud

That was amazing!

AngelicXfraud

lol he want try to kill you unless you do something serious like owe him an insane amount of money or talk serious s**t about queer rights xD

Well Ro wouldn't do any of those things! Maybe do a little talking about queer rights but just good things like how she plans to use her elevated Tri Sig status to promote them and whatever

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

AngelicXfraud
A Forced Metaphor
GleefulGabe
      A Forced Metaphor

AngelicXfraud

That was amazing!

AngelicXfraud

lol gimme a sec guys i'll post in a little bit i'm going to my youth center

Okay! No rush! I'm watching That 70s Show...

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Soooooooo I have a character who's alone. Plots, anyone???

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
0rgasmic 0reo
      You can always have her play beer pong?

I know Benji and Nina are going that way; Cj, K, and Ro will be going that way too :O

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

GleefulGabe
0rgasmic 0reo
      You can always have her play beer pong?

I know Benji and Nina are going that way; Cj, K, and Ro will be going that way too :O

Hehe pretty much almost everyone who is actively posting are going that way too because Cole, Sawyer, and Kat just got invited to go over there as well!

Tipsy Streaker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
GleefulGabe
      So I know I haven't plotted with errryone yet, so here goes . . .

Christian/Cj/Jay is a fun loving, free spirited kind of guy. He is very outgoing and optimistic, most of the time. He tends to do what he wants, but that doesn't mean he doesn't worry about the consequences. He's an English major and loves his music; he loves it so much that he writes and sings his own music!

Just quote me if you wanna plot or PM me. emotion_awesome

Emery, my girl, is an English major and soccer player. She's super fun but kinda stand offish to guys if they flirt with her

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

I will be getting a post up for both my babies today.
I have a lot of house work to do.
Also I just wanted to mention that I will be gone pretty much the whole weekend.
So I will be sure to free up anyone my babies are talking to before I leave.
Get to go out of town to meet my new baby nephew. xD

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
delectable donk
GleefulGabe
      So I know I haven't plotted with errryone yet, so here goes . . .

Christian/Cj/Jay is a fun loving, free spirited kind of guy. He is very outgoing and optimistic, most of the time. He tends to do what he wants, but that doesn't mean he doesn't worry about the consequences. He's an English major and loves his music; he loves it so much that he writes and sings his own music!

Just quote me if you wanna plot or PM me. emotion_awesome

Emery, my girl, is an English major and soccer player. She's super fun but kinda stand offish to guys if they flirt with her
      She won't have to worry about Cj hitting on her anytime soon emotion_awesome

But I'm thinking since they are both English majors, they have a lot of classes together? So maybe they are really good friends, taking all that into consideration? :O

Tipsy Streaker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
A Forced Metaphor
delectable donk

Omg I loved your post. When I was reading it I was literally kicking my feet up and down and laughing in probably my most ugliest laugh ever (very high pitched almost Goofy-ish...) omg I'm just so excited for them

I love them bc that's me and this guy I like basically

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces