Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      So I know I haven't plotted with errryone yet, so here goes . . .

Christian/Cj/Jay is a fun loving, free spirited kind of guy. He is very outgoing and optimistic, most of the time. He tends to do what he wants, but that doesn't mean he doesn't worry about the consequences. He's an English major and loves his music; he loves it so much that he writes and sings his own music!

Just quote me if you wanna plot or PM me. emotion_awesome
GleefulGabe

Christian/Cj/Jay is a fun loving, free spirited kind of guy. He is very outgoing and optimistic, most of the time. He tends to do what he wants, but that doesn't mean he doesn't worry about the consequences. He's an English major and loves his music; he loves it so much that he writes and sings his own music!

ey yo breh when is K meeting CJ breh?

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AngelicXfraud
GleefulGabe

We could have them meet during the party? I'm down for whatever c:
GleefulGabe
AngelicXfraud
GleefulGabe

Awesome K's just wondering around right now, he's the guy with feathers stabbed into his back, and a bag full of drugs c:
If you would make the first interaction that'd be really cool cause I'm like seconds away from falling asleep Dx

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AngelicXfraud
GleefulGabe
AngelicXfraud
GleefulGabe

Awesome K's just wondering around right now, he's the guy with feathers stabbed into his back, and a bag full of drugs c:
If you would make the first interaction that'd be really cool cause I'm like seconds away from falling asleep Dx
      I would if I could, but I'm waiting on a post xD

So I can probably do it tomorrow!
GleefulGabe
AngelicXfraud
GleefulGabe
AngelicXfraud
GleefulGabe

I would if I could, but I'm waiting on a post xD

So I can probably do it tomorrow!

Alright ;~; he's just so lonely

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AngelicXfraud
      Don't worry, that will change!

Does Jorah know how to play beer pong? Because if he does, he can help Cj teach Benji xD

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

AngelicXfraud
A Forced Metaphor

I was thinking Ro and K should form a brother sibling/sister bond considering their both LGBTQ

Yeah okay sure! Right now Ro is hanging out all alone at the party taking pictures so if you want K to go up to her now that'd be cool

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

If anyone needs something to do, Syd is alone
I didnt really know what to do with her xD
GleefulGabe

Jorah is very well versed in all the manners and affairs of party, he'd be thrilled to help you. :{|

A Forced Metaphor

word! K'll be over to her in a sec : D

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

BobaFettt

Kat is dancing with Benji, Cj, and Nina! If you want you could edit your post a bit and have her join them since Kat is her big! I'd say Kat would go over and join Syd but I'm waiting on Nina and Benji to post and I'm not sure how long that'll take...

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

A Forced Metaphor
BobaFettt

Kat is dancing with Benji, Cj, and Nina! If you want you could edit your post a bit and have her join them since Kat is her big! I'd say Kat would go over and join Syd but I'm waiting on Nina and Benji to post and I'm not sure how long that'll take...

I'll edit it!

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

delectable donk

Omg I loved your post. When I was reading it I was literally kicking my feet up and down and laughing in probably my most ugliest laugh ever (very high pitched almost Goofy-ish...) omg I'm just so excited for them

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      AngelicXfraud

It's settled, I'm working on a post and Cj will find Jorah razz

BobaFettt

I'm so sorry, I didn't read your edited post D:

But I'm going to post in a bit, so Syd and Cj can talk!
GleefulGabe

Thanks gabe xD

A Forced Metaphor

Meta I want you gabe an I all to take a moment and reflect on how terrible of a person K is
I had to tap into a very dark chapter of my life for that post xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces