Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ALEXANDERSTEELE

User Image

IF YOU TEAR HER WORLD APART, YOU HAVE NO REGRETS. IF THERE'S A KEY TO YOUR HEART, NO ONE'S FOUND IT YET
IF YOU TEAR HER WORLD APART, YOU HAVE NO REGRETS. IF THERE'S A KEY TO YOUR HEART, NO ONE'S FOUND IT YET

ALEXANDER was already bored, but he supposed that was no one's fault but his own. It was he who chose to isolate himself from everyone, after all. Why try to make friends when he already had more than he originally planned on having? Besides, he would most likely just comment on how someone's costume was unoriginal (as if he had any right to talk), or how their parents would be very disappointed. And that was only if he was in a good mood when he approached a person. Thankfully, he was saved from boredom when his best friend finally joined him, a smirk stretching across his scarred features. "Don't forget about the booze, bro," he said, holding up his empty plastic cup. "Even though, nearly naked girls definitely trumps alcohol. And when they're combined, it's even better." Yeah, Alexander felt no remorse when he took home a drunk girl; it was good for him, because usually, they were unable to remember much the next day, the only sign of his being there was any soreness between their legs, so he rarely got any calls after a drunken one night stand. It worked out well for him. Usually, at least.

HIS mouth opened, prepared to make a sarcastic comment about how flattered he was that Jack had chosen to walk away from a chick to hang out with him instead, but before he could get the words out, Braelyn already joined them. ********, she was hot, but probably off limits, because he didn't have sex with friends. Because friends with benefits would lead to feelings, if he learned anything from movies, and feelings weren't something he wanted to deal with. That specific feeling wasn't one he'd ever felt before, but it wasn't one that he wanted to feel either way. Being detached was easier. And, if it hadn't been for the fact he hated to be alone, he would have gone as far as avoiding making any friends whatsoever, but he had to admit, it was nice to have people that didn't want to punch him in the face every time he opened his mouth. Or, at least, if they did want to, they refrained.

SO someone was able to tell who he was supposed to be! Sweet. Not that he particularly cared for James Dean in the first place ---- he just wanted a reason to be able to still wear his jacket. He could have done worse, though, like going as a biker, and leaving his hair exactly as it usually was. Taking the offered jello shot from her hand, he cleared his throat. "I just wanted an excuse to steal Handsome Jack's hairdo for a day," he smirked, lazily slinging an arm over Jack's shoulders, patting his best friend on the chest. "I mean, mine's better, but you know. Twinsies and all." He gave a sarcastic snort, dropping his hands and arms back to his sides, eying his empty cup. "I disagree, though. I'm definitely the sexiest man alive. Even Channing Tatum's got nothing on me. I'm like sex on legs. A sex god." His words were followed by a scowl, the corners of his scarred lips curving into a slight frown. [********. I should've gone as a Greek God, just so I'd be able to say that." Breathing out deeply, the frown was soon replaced with a smirk as he straightened up, his shoulders lifting in a shrug. "If I went in just my underwear, no one would be able to handle it. They'd swoon from the sight of it all. I didn't want anyone falling over and hurting themselves, so I decided to stick with covering myself up. See? I'm considerate." He said this with a hand placed over his heart, though the smug smile on his face made him look anything but sincere.

AT the mention of a blonde, Alexander took a glance over at Jack, arching an eyebrow. "Is that the babe you were talking to before you ditched her for my amazing self?" It seemed like a good guess, though he could've been wrong. After all, there were plenty of blondes around, and he hadn't even seen Jack at the night of a carnival, having been too busy getting his french fries stolen by Nathan. "Did you already bone her? Was she gettin' all clingy, so you had to break it to her that she was just a hump and dump or something? 'Cause if you want her to leave you alone, all you need to do is tell her you got AIDS. I mean, no one else will ******** you if they hear, but she'd get off your back." An amazing piece of advice from Alexander Steele. And this was exactly why he rarely ever gave advice. "Unless you failed at getting her in bed, I mean. Then none of that's necessary."

tab - - - - - tab IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR HEAVEN, BABY, IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T ME.
                                User Image

OOC→

A Forced Metaphor

nakedDoll Parts

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

Tonight I'll have a look
            And try and try to find my face again
            Buried beneathe this h o u s e
            My spirit screams and dies again
            Out b a c k
            A monster wears a cloak of Persian leather
            Behind the TV s c r e e n
            I've fallen to my knees
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJack Richards

Chained down,
like a sitting duck just waiting for the fall.

Jack laughed. Nope you couldn't forget the booze. He downed the rest of his cup and looked in his other hand. Wow he forgot he still had the bottle. Tossing away the cup, he unscrewed the top and took a swig. Jack was dressed as Jack the Ripper and he was drinking Jack Daniels. He probably couldn't get anymore Jack than this. Drunk naked girls and booze... This was going to be quite the night. Of course, it already started off pretty alright. He found his mysterious blonde and pulled a mysterious Jack on her. But not so mysterious because she now also had his phone number. She was free to do whatever she pleased with it. Though Jack figured that the girl would probably never call or text him. Or maybe she might... He didn't know much about her but he was thinking that she was rather curious about him too because... Well... She didn't run away from him... And those eyes... The way she touched him and leaned into him. He knew it had been because she was drunk and losing her balance but she wasn't so drunk that she couldn't make up her own decisions. Hell, she could've leaned into the table! Freud would've said that her leaning into him was a little Freudian Slip. If it was then Jack was okay with that.

Brae came over and Jack grinned. "Hey look! Someone who isn't completely naked!" He was sort of glad that she wasn't naked because, even though he figured that she had a hot bod, if she was completely naked all this alcohol that would be impairing his decision making would make him want to try and get her in bed with him and that was just a complete no-no. He didn't see her as anything more than a sister. A hot sister but still a sister and doing her would be very taboo. Jack accepted a Jell-o shot and downed it. Ah he loved Jello-shots. They were so fun! Just like him. Jack snorted. "Ally-bear," Jack knew Alexander hated being called that but he just had to! "I think you're a little confused. The alcohol is affecting your judgement man because I thought we had agreed that my hair was better and that I am the sexiest man alive." Maybe he shouldn't have said that. He knew that Alex only built himself up because he was really down on the inside. Oh yeah he had examined his best friend. He knew that Alex suffered from some major depression. No wonder why because both dudes shared pasts that were almost exactly the same. Jack was very grateful that he managed to overcome everything and get out of the sadness over his loss of everything before it turned into depression. Of course, Jack had found other things in Alex, not just depression, but to list them all might take a while.

Looking back at Brae, Jack opened his mouth to answer when Alex interrupted him. He patiently waited for him to finish. "No dude." He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to think of where to start to fill both of them in. "Okay so at the carnival there was this blonde chick who was checking me out but also freezing me out at the same time so I decided to go talk to her and find out her deal. She barely talked to me, trying to stay mysterious or something, and pretty much ran off. So I saw her here today and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. I walked up to her and tried talking to her. She was pretty much on her way towards getting drunk and was warming up to me because of it so I thought that it'd be a bad idea to take her home. I can be a nice guy if I want. Anyways, if I did take her home she'd freak out on me and I'd never see her again but that'd be bad because I want to know what her deal is. So I played her mysterious card right back to her and left her. However, I did write my phone number on her arm with Sharpie so... We'll see..." They were giving him weird looks so Jack sighed and covered his face with his hands, making sure not to knock himself out with the glass bottle of whiskey. "Don't look at me like that! She seems different! It's the job of my inner psychologist to know more about her and tame my curiosity."

ooc:: n/a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        I said you got me where you want me again
        And I can't turn a w a y
        I'm hang in' by a thread and I'm feel in' like a fool
        I'm stuck here in between
        The s h a d o w s of my yesterday
        I want to get away
        I need to get away
        Now you know
        You got my back against the wall

nakedDoll Parts

Hero Hair

Tipsy Streaker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                              Emery's jaw dropped slightly at the words leaking out of Jack's mouth. He was such an observant analyzer, which secretly turned her on. He cared enough about her to need to know more. His psychoanalytical approach literally made Emery's skin tingle like tiny pins pricking her, goosebumps trailing up her arms. She glanced at her feet, attempting to hide the rosiness in her cheeks. She couldn't believe this kid! He was not only bad for her, but he appreciated Edgar Allen Poe. She laughed at all of the genres in books that which he listed, responding with, "I'm extremely intrigued by horror, the shivers it sends up and down my spine; although, poetry is almost a weakness of mine."

She was now staring at him with a proud smile plastered to her face. "I don't think I'm that complicated to understand. I just show less than people would desire to see. I, myself, am interested in people, but I'm not pursuing it as a career. I'd rather analyze literature than the authors themselves." With that being said, the boy grabbed her arm and wrote his number in sharpie. She pulled away and scowled at the markings on her forearm. Did she look like some freshman he could claim his with a sequence if numbers, his numbers to be exact. Before she could chastise him, he walked away, leaving his name to linger in her ears. Jack. She bit the inside of her cheek, debating whether she would call him later to talk. She loved having conversations but not with guys. Every discussion ended with the boy wanting to get her into bed. She cringed at the thought and rolled her eyes as he walked away. He was not going to give her a taste of her own medicine without her having the last words. Quickly, Emery marched up to him and his friends with knitted eyebrows. "I'm Emery and I'm not some object you can mark up then walk away from. That's as much as you'll get to know, unless you want to talk. You come to me." Emery strode to into the center of the dance floor and disappeared into the crowd.

User Image

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxx ▐║ NOW IF WE MEET OUT ON THE STREET
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i won' t be runnin g scared

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll walk right up to you AND PUT ONE FINGER IN THE AIR! ..

The party was now in full swing. The Tri Sig house was packed with half naked drunk girls and guys hoping to get lucky. Nina was in the middle of all this, dancing by herself in the crowd. Every so often a guy would place his hands on her hips and she would comply and dance with him for a bit before pushing him away. Kat pushed through the crowd pulling Ben with her and greeted Nina before starting to dance. "You two look like a couple!" She teased, laughing at the thought of Ben and Kat being together. The idea was just too weird.

Soon CJ came from god knows where and joined in, blabbering about alcohol. He was either drunk or crazy and Nina was going to have to go with the first one. Kat's little somehow wormed her way through the mass of people and was now standing beside her big. The teen's eyes went wide at her costume, in her opinion Syd was even less clothed than her.

After a few more songs her feet were starting to ache from dancing so long in high heels. Practically shouting "I'll be right back, just going to get a drink." she hoped her friends were able to hear her over the booming music. Nina pushed her way through the crowd probably knocking over a couple of drunk people in the process until she was where the drinks were. She grabbed a cup filled with some sort of alcohol and started to drink. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Camilla and Luke talking, but it seemed like he was trying to flirt with the President of the Tri Sigs. Her eye twitched in annoyance. Out of all the girl here he had to go with her. Unknowingly her free hand clenched into a fist and her fingernails dug into the palm of her hand. Luke had practically ignored her for the past two weeks and she hadn't even seen him. Now he was flirting with Camilla even though he knew that Nina hated the girl. She was tempted to go over there and slap him in the face but she didn't want to start anything. Nina tipped her head back and in a few seconds the rest of her drink was gone. She wanted to get drunk tonight and hopefully get rid of the jealously that she was feeling right now. Another cup was soon in her hand, the contents burning the back of her throat as she attempted to drink her trouble away.

|| Ooc: Angel from your nightmare || shitty but metaphor wanted me to post

A Forced Metaphor

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image°°
I WAS LEFT TO MY OWN DEVICESx⋮█⋮ AND THE WALLS KEPT TUMBLING DOWN ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Benjamin was glad to see his friend was extremely excited to see him. He practically toppled backwards as the other gave him a hun. "Water sounds tasty… " he said smiling. "Though milk is the best… " Benjamin stood there for a moment as Kat spoke to Ashton. The teen couldn't help but over hear what his friends said. "Did I just interrupt something" he thought, right as his arm was taking and his body drug out on the dance floor. "Oh, uhm-m… See you later Ashton.. Oh - I'm the best friend… " Benjamin said pointing at himself, looking back at Ashton. He didn't want the other to think that they were something more…. if Kat and Ashton were up to something. What ever the circumstance the boy wanted to be in the clear Yet, his friend hadn't really told him too much about Ashton. All Benjamin knew of the other was that he was the president of his fraternity. The teen really hopped that this didn't get him in trouble. Benjamin was quite confused about what just had took place however the dance floor made all of his worries go away. The teen was grinning ear to ear as he danced around to the blaring music. "We do don't we.. " Benjamin laughed smiling back at Nina. Benjamin put his arm over Kat puffing his chest out. "Yeah.. she's my date.. " Benjamin couldn't hold it anymore the teen burst with laughter as the group began dancing again. HE was really glad to have met Kat… she was a great best friend.

As the teen was 'bumping and grinding' he heard a familiar voice. Though in the middle of his up and down movement someone had covered his eyes. The boy let out a sigh, as he couldn't help but smile at this childish game. "Superman?" Benjamin asked feeling the other's hands with his own. He sight was given back to him and instantly the boy turned around. "Oh, I was wrong…it's only Mario.. " Benjamin pouted a bit giggling at the situation. Though he did have a moment to notice the other's costume. "Oh, boy he isn't searing anything… " he thought the teen's face instantly lighting up red. "O-Of ccc-coarse you didd-d…. " Benjamin rolled his eyes at Christian's statement, stuttering trying to keep his eyes away from the obvious. The other put his arms around Kat and Benji just as another girl joined in. "Dance people… " Benjamin commanded. He wouldn't let them just stand still in the middle of the dance floor. Who did they think he was? The teen turned his attention back to CJ as the other asked if he drank. That was the question for the night. "I umm-m… I" Benjamin didn't want to sound un-cool, however he was that great at lying either. "No… well I mean… I haven't drank before.. His eye flickered towards Kat. "I don't know if I can drink and all being on duty… someone might need saving" Benjamin joked trying to pull it of that he wasn't nervous about drinking.

The new girl quickly introduced herself as Syd and Benjamin took that opportunity to dodge the rest of that conversation. "Hey.. I'm Benjamin.. well Robin tonight." he said to the new comer. "Thank you.. Oh this is my bo- " Benjamin froze his face tinting a little pink as he quickly rephrased his words. "BROTHER .. Christian.. " Benjamin looked back at CJ then to Kat, only to start dancing again. He was going to have a really hard time looking at certain areas tonight. It was certainly hard to look at CJ without his eyes wandering. Nina soon walked away after dancing a while. Benjamin also was getting thirsty not to mention the dance floor was getting hoot. "I think I need something to drink too… Kat?… Syd? " Benjamin said asking the girls before turning back to CJ. "Christian?" Though Benjamin wasn't sure if CJ had finished he drink yet or not. Though he would have to find the water in attempts not to get drunk, but Kat had some right? There was bound to be more around here - - somewhere. Benjamin quickly shook his head as he found himself starting at the CJ's red shorts. Playing it off as he was looking at his shoes the teen lifted his head. "Anyone wanna go for a drunk break?"

Casual Human

A Forced Metaphor

BobaFettt

GleefulGabe

User Image°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ABC PARTY KAT, CJ, SYD & NINA outfit angsty~
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxix►► aisforangst~~

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

User Image

; And I don't know,
I don't know ( ( `what I could do for you. ) ) You make my heart beat beat beat a beat, like a drum for you
Every day is closer don't take it back no no sir I'll play my favourite part for you. I'm in a strange position ×Come on and
JOIN WHERE I HAVE BEEN I'LL KEEP THE DOOR WIDE OPEN FOR◝YOU

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

Katerina KatAcampora ::

Kat laughed at what Nina said. Yeah sure, she and Benji looked like a couple sometimes. In fact, people who didn't know them at all had come up to them sometimes and told them they made a cute couple! Of course, Kat and Benji always denied it and had a laugh about it later. A new voice entered the group and Kat looked around as a heavy arm was draped around her, dragging both her and Benji together and squishing them against a tall almost naked body. Looking up, she laughed. "Hey Cj!" One time, Kat had made another drunken mistake and made out with Cj, who also happened to be Sawyer's best friend. Sawyer didn't know, thankfully, but s**t Kat really needed to stop getting drunk at parties that Sawyer didn't go to! She always made all sorts of mistakes while drunk. Good thing she would be only drinking water for nine more months! Speaking of drinking, Kat said, "Oooo what is it? Benji you should try it!" She then gave an evil grin. "It is my job as a villain to corrupt the good."

Yet another voice joined the crowd, however this one was a female voice. Turning around, Kat grinned. "Hello my little!" She looked her little up and down. "Wow girl you look hot!" Kat looked back at Benji as he began to blush and trip over his words. She raised an eyebrow underneath her mask. Oh? Kat shrugged. "Sure!" Nina was already going to get something to drink. Anyways, Kat needed more water. This costume was killing her! "Let's follow the angel!" She said, nodding at Nina. She grabbed all of them and walked them over to the drinks table. Kat grabbed herself a water bottle instead of just a cup to fill with water and took a big swig. She raised an eyebrow at Nina. "Slow down there roomie. Is this party too boring to be sober for?" She teased playfully. Seeing someone familiar out of the corner of her eye, she quickly dismissed herself from the others before tackling Sawyer in a front piggy back and kissing him full on the lips. She let the kiss be long and hot before finally pulling away. Looking down at his costume, she raised an eyebrow at him. "I hope the caution tape doesn't apply for me to keep out too." Kat said, pushing out her full ruby red bottom lip in a pout. God Sawyer looked so hot and happy tonight. It was going to break her heart to have to tell him the news... No... She couldn't tell him tonight. The pregnancy and unsure father status of the baby would have to wait... Wait for her to be completely positive by going to the doctors with Nina once Nina finds out...

ooc: outfit in picture ♥

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

This is the part we both know ❛we cover our skin cause it's so cold.xxxxxxxxxx
myself here with you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Granted you play your cards right, babyI swear __ I won't fight
xxxxxxxxxxx
━ ━ ━ I LIKE THIS GAME WE'RE PLAYING DO YOUxxxxxxxx

Casual Human

BobaFettt

l0kk1

GleefulGabe

0rgasmic 0reo
User Image

"I am ******** crazy, but I am Free" // "Live fast, Die young, Be wild, and Have fun"

K walked around the party for seemed like hours. How hard could it be to find four people? A simple task like this would've been easy if he wasn't surrounded by douchebags wall to wall and if he had the ability to hear his own thoughts, but no lots of ******** are being given about how much this party is killing K's job. By the full walk around K had already finished his beer and was feeling a bit aggravated. He could find anyone! The Tri Sig girls waiting on two ounces, The frat dude looking for his blow, or the meth-head tha... Stop pause there he was. Like a strung out sign from God. This tweeker kid had just walk into a bathroom with some drunk girl and K was following whether he was c**k blocking or not. On the way to the door K grabbed one of the bottles of tequila and stashed it in his bag, he would definitely need it for later. K approached the door and turned the knob to find the obvious. It was locked... But K was prepared for this. "Occupied" K just ignored the meth-heads twangy voice as he took out his EZ pick gun and place the pick part into the keyhole and after five clicks it was open. K once again turned the knob and this time walked his happy little a** in. Once inside he was met with a loud, "What the ******** man? I'm trying to get laid!" he got that a lot. K simply looked at the girl who was halfway done taking the tweekers pants off. "Hey girl you're relieved of duty." The girl dazedly stumbled out the door and closed it. As the meth-head watched K take out some blow and a credit card then cut it into two lines, he couldn't help but wonder who the hell this dude was. "Who the ******** are? What do you want?" K smirked a little bit as he was thinking of that one Beyonce song. "Baby I want you! nah nah! Hahaha! What's your name man?" The meth-head was looking very confused. What the hell was this strangers deal? "Anthony. Why do you need my na-" K interrupted Anthony. "You like coke Anthony?" K took his hit and rose back up. "Aaahhh woah... Man you should take a hit."

"Why?" K passed the card and a rolled up dollar to Anthony. As Anthony snorted his line, K explained his reason for dropping in. "I'm here on business, I believe you ordered some drugs from a man named Jeremy Black?" Anthony froze up for a second, and K reassured him. "Chill out homes, you're not in trouble. Jeremy's marked you as a 'favorite' customer, which entitles you to a lay with your purchase." K reached around Anthony's shoulders to make out with him. Anthony began feeling him up only to part lips for a second. "I don't usually get with guys, I'm not really a big a**l fan." K slipped Anthony's hand into his shorts, and Anthony's eyes widened. He began to kiss back more vigorously and took out a camera to take a video.

Time Skip~<3

"So now that thats done. Let's talk about your purchase. Jeremy has listed you as a 'favorite' because you owe us money and you have habit of ducking on us, so before I give you our drugs I need your last payment plus interest and the money for this purchase plus a press fee for that video of me and you getting strange." Anthony chuckled a bit, it seemed like he felt unthreatened. "You owe us over five hundred" Anthony pushed K to the corner and took out a knife. "I thought you said I wasn't in trouble, besides I wasn't ever planning to pay Jeremy that money." Anthony drew the knife closer to K's neck. K rolled his eyes and gave Anthony a swift kick in the testicles. "I lied..." Anthony doubled over and screamed in pain, but K wasn't quite through. He grabbed anthony by the hair and slammed his face on the sink. Anthony dropped himself on his back to the floor his face now a bloody mess. He looked up at K whose figure was blocking out the light from the sealing. Anthony barely conscious, strung out of his mind, ears ringing, and eyesight blurry could only associate this person standing before him with a demon sent from hell, no, Satan himself here to collect another damned soul for his collection. The thought crossing his mind Anthony tried to back up and flee in terror but he was already back up to the bathtub. He saw K reach in his bag and pull something out, his eyesight too blurry to tell what it was, but he found out quickly and began trembling when he felt cold metal on his forehead. K with his finger on the trigger thought of how perfect this was going. He did drugs, got laid, and was possibly about to kill someone without anyone knowing because the music was much too loud. "Anthony do you know why Jeremy sent me?" Anthony shook his head, unable to speak. "Because I get results. I don't let snivelling little cunts like you ******** him like a b***h! That's my job... I know his game though if I were to kill you know, he wouldn't get his money and besides I like you. You're d**k's big and when I show Jeremy that video of you ******** me, we're going to ******** like animals. So i'm letting you live... For now..." K put the gun back in his bag and opened up the bottle of patron, then poured some of it on Anthony's head. K then threw a towel over his head. "Clean yourself up and get the ******** out of my sight." Anthony ran out of the bathroom and out of the house clearly scared for his life and K just decided to get another drink.

Once K cooled down, chuckled to himself thinking how piss Camilla would be when she sees blood on one of the Tri Sig bathroom sinks. K was very tired by now. He had to shake down someone, he still couldn't find those other three customers, and he felt like there was an overbearing amount of cisgendered-heterosexuals here. "Ugh you go to college thinking there would be queers everywhere but nope... just a bunch of cis-hets..." then suddenly it hit. As K moved through the rooms he felt his queer-counter go off like he was in a gay blast site. someone very close was just as queer as he was. Then K saw them A person taking pictures, in a dark colored tutu. "I'd say take a picture it lasts longer but I think you beat me to it" The person didn't look very queer, but it was a ABC party it would be best to assume the only really queer looking people were K and Camilla. "I'm really sorry for sneaking up on you like that, My name's Jorah, you can call me K. What is your's friend?"

Who?:: Rowen
Where?:: Sigma Sigma Sigma house
Why?:: Party
Wear?:: The Stag Prince
What?:: Bonfire - Childish Gambino
OOC:: I just want to take a second to reflect on how horrible my character is xD

A Forced Metaphor

Heroic Giver

11,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Dance people…

Benji giving commands was pretty hot and his stuttering was very cute as well; was there anything that this guy couldn’t do and be super cute at? So far, the answer was no because even when he answered Cj about not drinking before, it was super cute. Usually Christian would have went bug eyed and insisted he have a drink, but Benji was. . . special, so he didn’t feel like that was an option this time. “You’re probably right; Superman is off duty for the night. Just make sure when I need some saving, you have time for me.” The male looked over at Kat and smiled as she asked what exactly he was drinking. “Oh you know, the norm. Jungle Juice. I know its for the girls, but fuuuuck, its sooo good!” Jay winked at the other and looked over at the new girl who had arrived to the group. Before he could introduce himself, Benji was doing it for him; he heard the ‘mix’ of words and saw his face get a bit redder as usual. Hell, Cj wouldn’t of minded if he continued on and said boyfriend, it would have been pretty sweet to call Ben-Ben his; but he was a little tipsy and he didn’t want to be tipsy when he asked out the other male. Jay just thought it wouldn’t be as special. Besides, it had only been a week since they started talking. Cj finally finished the battle that was going on in his head; a few lunches/dinners, then he would ask Benji out.

You can call me Jay, Cj, Christian; anything that you want actually. Tonight I’m Mario and I know I usually do the saving of princesses, but its all Robin’s job tonight; just don’t steal him away for too long.” Jay extended his hand and shook Syd’s. He couldn’t help but look at her boobs; not because he liked them in a sexual way, but because they were out there. Not to mention he recognized that costume from anywhere. “You have a great taste in movies; The Fifth Element was great. Mila Jovovich was amazing in that movie and the seven million resident evil movies as well.” The talks of drinks came up and Cj smirked as he looked over everyone. He knew he would have to carry a lot of cups, but that came with the perks of being a gentleman right? Nina had lead the way to the table full of drinks with the group in full tow. He raised an eyebrow as she slammed down not one, but two drinks. Now he knew it was a party, but she didn’t need to get shwaisted. “Damn, Nina; save some fore me please?” The male smirked, took a cup of jungle juice, and took a healthy sip from it. All the while Kat had found Sawyer and almost tackled him to the floor; it was good that they were getting along, but it was probably because she hadn’t told Sawyer about their drunken make out mishap just yet. That was a good thing though, maybe they could tell him together?

Jay turned his head and nodded at a male calling him to the beer pong table. “Yeah, yeah. I’ll be right there,” the male said as he turned his attention back to Benji and the others, “I’m getting paged. I’ll see you guys a little later, and you. . .” Christian said as he smiled at benji. The plumber smirked and tightened the cape a little bit more, but he was careful not to tighten it too much. “Keep an eye on Nina, yeah? I don’t want her to get too drunk. Just don’t tell her I told you to keep an eye on her. But don’t get too busy, I might need some saving.” He wasn’t sure what he was trying to do, but whatever it was it resulted in a kiss to Benji’s forehead; he wasn’t complaining though. And with that, he waved off the group and walked over to the beer pong table to get a game going. There was a game going on already, but people were asking him to join the next one; he just had to find a partner.

Looking around, Cj finally found someone, well two people actually. He knew he hadn’t seen the guy around before but that didn’t stop him from walking up to him; besides, call it a sixth sense, he could tell the guy knew how to party. And the woman looked somewhat familiar, but he wasn’t sure where he had seen her. Maybe on the way in when she was taking some pictures? “Sweet costume; I like your leaves. But ouch bro, those feathers look like they hurt. . .” Jay smirked, addressing K, before he took another sip from his drink. “And you look very nice too; let me guess, you’re a ballerina?” The plumber smiled as he looked at Rowan and then back to K. “I’m Christian by the way, I don’t think I’ve seen you guys around too much. Are you new to the school? Are you pledging any frats dude, cause I’m sure Sigma Pi wouldn’t mind having you. And how about you? Are you trying to get a bid from any of the sororities?” Well that was a dumb question; of course she was. The party was themed on getting new pledges. With a smile, Jay took another chug from his cup and then looked at the two again. “I’m going to cut to the chase. I need a partner from beer pong. And it looks like you two can play. Maybe you can play and she can take pictures? Or it could be the other way around?

OOC;; Quote me in the OOC thread if I need to change anything. Or PM me, wither one works xD // Outfit c:

AngelicXfraud

A Forced Metaphor

BobaFettt

l0kk1

Casual Human

johan1494's Honey Bun

Fashionable Reveler

ROWAN x x SMITH chloe Sticks and stones won't break our bones chloe we're in a car on the highway
              baby i t ' s a m a g i c a l f e e l i n g xxx t h a t n o o n e ' s g o t a h o l d y o u ' r e a c a t a l y s t xxx t o y o u r h a p p i n e s s y o u k n o wdontbother User Image
              ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ T H I S I Syour heart xxx I T ' S A L I V Eit's pumping bloo
              ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ sohelpme i t ' s x t h e x b e s t x a n d x w o r s tx f e e l i n g x l i k e x n o t h i n g xc a n x g o xw r o n gxxxx .
              x ● ● ● ● ● xx

y o u ' r e t h e d e c i d e r o f t h e w o r l d t h a t y o u w i l l g e t t o k n o w xx ● ●x
                      xx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rowan was managing to snag a lot of good pictures. She paused for a second to flip through all her pictures that she had so far. She tried not to get the same people more than once so that everyone had at least one picture to look at if they ever got posted anywhere. Biting her lower lip, she messed with some of the features on her snazzy high-tech camera. Her camera was her baby. It was extremely expensive, very top of the line, and went everywhere with her. If she ever lost it she would most likely go insane and then die. It was like her life-line. Anyways, if she lost it then she'd have to fail some of her classes because she most likely would not be able to get a camera this good in a very long time and, since she was a photography and graphic design major, this camera was very important to her career.

A voice startled Rowan, causing her to almost drop her camera. Clutching the camera, she made sure that she accidentally didn't cause it any damage. Once she was sure that it was alright, she let out a sigh of relief and looked around to see who it was. Some dude she never met before. He was pretty cute. Ro laughed softly and shrugged. "That's why I take pictures. To preserve moments." The kid apologised and she shrugged. "It's okay. My name is Rowan! But you can call me Ro." She looked around. "It's a pretty great party. Oh!" Ro looked back at him. "Mind if I take your picture? I want to make sure that I capture everybody at least once." Her hazel eyes looked him up and down, admiring his costume. "By the way, I love your costume." It was revealing, like everybody else's, but it had a different flare. While most people went with revealing animals or superheroes, he went for a more revealing sexy fairy. In the back of her mind, she could imagine him as an actual fairy, flitting around the woods and making plants grow with a magic wand. The image was so comical she almost laughed! Almost...

However, Ro was saved from accidentally laughing as another stranger came up to her. Well... To the both of them. He complimented them on their outfits and she nodded smiling. Yup. A ballerina. Better than being a hippie maybe... As a hippie she might've stuck out like a sore thumb due to everyone else being in their sexy costumes. "And you're Mario, right?" She said with a raised eyebrow and smirked. It only seemed logical... Though he could be something else.... Then Ro nodded. "Yup. The Tri Sigs." She needed to get her status plot going on. Beer pong? Rowan had never played before... She liked taking pictures better, like he suggested. However, he also suggested doing it vice versa and she gently hugged her camera close to her heart. "I'm fine with taking pictures! I've never played before so I wouldn't want you to lose..." Wait, shouldn't they have introductions or something? Rowan wanted to know some names and make some friends! "My name is Rowan by the way... But you can call me Ro."

ooc: outfit in picture ♥ ***EDITED!!

AngelicXfraud

GleefulGabe

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

Kailani seriously wished she had brought a jacket with her as she walked over to the Sigma house. She was after all half naked on a cooler night, but she figured that it would be hot as balls in that house with all the people that were going to be there. As she made her way to the house she was clutching onto her rape whistle her older sister had given to her as if her life depended on it. Kailani had an unhealthy obsession with the movie Pitch Perfect so the whistle was only supposed to be a joke. Y'know, don't use it unless it's actually happening, but with the looks she was getting from some boys tonight unfortunately you just never know these days.

Finally she made her way into the house and just as she suspected she was greeted with a blast of heat instantly triggering her sudoriferous glands. She smiled as she made her way through the door not only because she was safe, but because this party was for her. If you would have told Kailani that she would end up pledging a sorority her freshmen year of college she would have thought you were crazy. Through high school Kailani didn't have many friends. She kept to herself because it was easier that way and she never was really good at talking to people.

To say the least she was surprised when Camila introduced herself to the girl one day during lunch when she was sitting by herself. From what she heard about Camila was that plenty of girls went up to her trying to secure a spot in the coveted sorority, but rarely did she do so much as approach a PNM. Yet there she was asking her all these questions about her family and why she didn't see Kailani at the carnival they had a few weeks. She basically demanded that Kailani go to the next recruiting event. When she got her bid she almost didn't believe her eyes.

Kailani walked of and stood in a corner rubbing her arms. She didn't know how to approach anyone and introduce herself. She wasn't sure where or even who her sisters were and as for boys, that was uncharted territory. She never was really good with crowds of people and preferred to just be left alone. Loneliness was a weird feeling because you didn't always have to be alone to feel it. You could be in a room full of people, having a grand ole time and still feel that emptiness in your heart...

::Outfit::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image°°
I WAS LEFT TO MY OWN DEVICESx⋮█⋮ AND THE WALLS KEPT TUMBLING DOWN ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Well, Kat had ran off to another boy. Benjamin tilted his head watching his friend only to giggle at her. That must have been her boyfriend. Good to note. Turning back to the rest of the group he managed to watch Nina take back a few drinks. His eyes squinted. Those had to taste horrible. A few other guys started calling Christian's name, which caused the teen to look around. As CJ started to say his goodbyes he pointed at Benjamin. "Me.. ?" he asked back shocked as the other drew closer. HIs face a shade of pink as Christian tightened his cape. "A-Allright-t… " Benji said softly a little nod. He was about to finish his statement when the other leaned forward kissing his forehead. "OMG." Did Christian just kiss him… ? Benjamin's body was like the forth of july on the inside… his feelings umping around exploding. His skin felt like it was burning… yet he was cold at the same time. "I-I.. I can do that.. " Though as he actually came too Christian was all ready off talking to other people. The teen shook his head, looking back at Nina.

The teen was still blushing as he tuned his attention back to Nina. Taking a step forward Benjamin smiled. Though the other surprised him in handing him a drink. Smelling it the teen wrinkled his nose. Yet Nina insisted that they needed to drink it back quickly. He remembered earlier what Kat said earlier. She said he needed to try it.. plus everyone else was doing it. Even Christian. After a little more encouragement Benjamin finally nodded his head. "All right.. I can do this.. " Taking in a breath the boy nervously smiled towards Nina. The two tapped their shots together before taking them back. Benjamin watched Nina a second before he finally had his first taste of alcohol. "THAT's SO GROSS… " he thought swelling the liquid. "Yuck.. " Benjamin said flicking his tongue. Though Nina didn't take that as stopping she poured up two more drinks coaxing Benjamin to take another shot.

Truthfully he didn't feel anything yet… he is face was burning a bit but that was about it. However it was becoming a little more fun. This time Benjamin picked up a random bottle. He didn't know what it was and at this point he didn't really care. The boy dressed in superhero gear poured two more shots before handing one to Nina. "This isn't to bad?" Benjamin took the third shot. It was really hard to swallow and most of the time he would make this horrible face while he let it sit in his mouth. After a while he would swallow it and once again flick his tongue. "I take it back.. this is so gross… " Benjamin was starting to get hyper. He felt like dancing or playing a game…. something! He just didn't want to stand still. THough he knew he needed to keep an eye on Nina or at least that was what Christian said. "So what YOU want to DO?" he said giggling really hard.

Casual Human

A Forced Metaphor

GleefulGabe

User Image°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ABC PARTY KAT, CJ, SYD & NINA outfit angsty~
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxix►► aisforangst~~

Prophet

User Image

JEYDON MOORE
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

▵ ♕ I'm scārεd tσ gεt cℓosε āηd I hātε bεiηg āℓσηε I ℓσηg fσr thāt fεεℓiηg tσ ησt fεεℓ āt āℓℓ

Jeydon let out a small groan as he felt the straps that held his wings, dig into his shoulders. Why did he have to chose a costumes that would hurt him. He had walked from the TKE house to the Tri Sigs and the pain was already annoying. He put his bow over one shoulder and readjusted the quiver that held a few arrows and some drugs. He walked through the crowded door, looking to see if he saw anyone he knew. A few girl winked at him, or was it towards his attached friend? One girl walked past him, and poked 'it' with a wink. He sighed as he walked past some drunk crowds. He almost walked right into a girl, who stubbed, more like was pushed, in front of him. Aw, her friends are so mean, he chuckled as the girl stood up right, flushing. "You alright sweetheart?" He asked, putting his arm around her shoulder and pulled her with him where ever he was headed. He saw the look on the girls 'friends' faces as they walked past. "I'm fin-ne. My friends. They're bitches." She said quickly.

His eyes wondered down to her outfit. Similar to the outfits the girls were wearing tonight, She was in a red bra with lace, a red and black tutu and 5 inch black pumps. "Mhm." He was the noise of choice, eyes quickly wandering back to her face. "So why did you let them push you in my way?" She looked down and mumbled something he couldn't hear. "What? Speak up love I can't hear you." "Because we saw you come in and I made a comment about your outfit being hot." She said in a rush. They stopped in front of a keg and he made two cups of beer. He handed her a cup and to a sip of his, letting the burning drink go down his throat. "So you think my outfit is hot?" He teased the girl, who took a small sip of her. She nodded before trying to quickly walk away. "Oh no you don't." He said, pulling her back to his chest. "Nope. You are staying with me all night. Then you can go tell your friends we had sex. They will both hate and envy you." He said, dragging the girl towards where he saw K with someone who was taking pictures.

"Whats your name love?" He asked. "Leela." He nodded. "Pretty name. I assume you know mine?" She nodded. "You're pretty quiet." He chuckled and walked up behind K. "K, my favorite Queer. How's your night so far?" He said, probably scaring the poor soul. He quickly draped his free arm around his shoulders and smiled towards him.

AngelicXfraud

User Image
User Image

Thε highεr I gεt, thε ℓσwεr I'ℓℓ siηk
I cāη't drσwη my dεmσηs, thεy kησw hσw tσ swim
∞ ✌
ωhεrε: Tri Sigs Houseparty
ωiтh: Leela (npc) // K
мusic: All Me - Drake, 2-Chainz, Big Sean
σuтfiт:☮ιˈm jusт ā тεεnāgε dirтbāg¸ bābу✌
σcc: NPC FTW lol.

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cole flipped his head back adjusting the wig full of dreads he had bought for the night. He smirked as he gave himself one finally look. He had decided to go to the party as Tarzan. Why, you ask? Ladies loved the juggle man, the jokes he could make about weed were endless, and he got to walk around wearing nothing but a sheet he'd cut up around his junk. 2 words: easy access.

Cole needed this party tonight. He had lost his job today thanks to a surprise drug test. He accidentally missed some random, totally unnecessary pop quiz today. To top it all of when he called home earlier today he'd gotten more bad news about his mother's cancer. She'd been fighting this thing ever since Cole had came to college and it was really starting to take it's tole on his parents finically. They'd been living off their life savings for the last year while his father tried to find a job and he had learned today that they had to dip into his college fund to pay some hospital bills. Cole wasn't pissed as much as he was sad and confused that this was happening to his family.

Cole grabbed his backpack and made his way out the door. With all the people that were going to be at this party tonight it would be an excellent time to deal because sure as hell couldn't call home and ask for money anytime soon. He'd get some free booze and by the time the night was over hopefully he would have secure some bimbo to continue to help him take his mind off things tonight. He really just needed to get out of his head.

As Cole entered the house he immediately spotted his little. He towered over most people in that house so it wasn't exactly like it was hard. Per usual he snuck up behind him.

"JAMIN!" he yelled over the music. He laughed as the kid jumped. "Always leaving your guard down man!"

User Image

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxx ▐║ NOW IF WE MEET OUT ON THE STREET
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i won' t be runnin g scared

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll walk right up to you AND PUT ONE FINGER IN THE AIR! ..

Nina drank cup after cup of beer only slowing down when Kat approached her pulling the people she had just left behind her. When asked if the party was too boring to be sober she rolled her eyes and mumbled a quick "Let me get wasted in peace." She wasn't sure Kat had heard her. Not because of the music but because her friend had tackled her boyfriend before jumping on his back and kissing him. "Get a room you two!" She yelled.

Benjamin was standing near her and looking a bit lost. Nina grabbed another cup and handed it to him. "C'mon, drink." her words were beginning to slur which was no surprise because she had drunk a lot of beer. The boy was reluctant to try it and she wondered if it was his first time drinking alcohol. "It's not that bad I swear. Just try one cup." He nodded his head as if to say alright and tapped his cup against hers. Nina tilted her head back and poured the liquid down her throat, satisfied by the familiar burn. She looked at Ben to see he had done the same. His face when he swallowed made Nina laugh. It was always fun to watch people take their first shots. "Again!" she cheered and poured two more shots handing one to Ben-Ben.

After they had finished the shots Nina was surprised when Ben himself poured the next round. She took hers and swallowed it with a smile on her face. "Are you kidding me it's great!" She giggled. Oh god, Nina never giggled. Ben made another disgusted face that sent Nina into another fit of giggles. "Keep going!" She urged him on when he started to comment on the flavour. The two continued taking turns pouring each other shots and gulping them down before Ben asked what she wanted to do. "ere pong sounds fun, do you wanna play beer pong Ben?" Her words were slurred together.

|| Ooc: Angel from your nightmare ||

A Forced Metaphor

lokk1

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

It's a wonder how Sawyer managed to stay on his feet after his girlfriend pretty much tackled him out of nowhere. I guess it was because he pretty much expected it considering she did it pretty much every single time she saw him. But, as they kissed it wasn't like he could complain. He was crazy about this girl. He had every intention of making her his forever as soon as they got out of college. He truly couldn't see himself with anyone else and he was happy to know she felt the same.

"I hope the caution tape doesn't apply for me to keep out too."

"Of course not," he said pulling her back it. He over being close with her. There was no other girl that made him felt the way he did. Sawyer had never been in love before, but he knew what he felt for Kat was exactly what it was supposed to be like. "It's just to remind everyone I'm working with heavy machinery."

"And as for you," he said looking down at her. His girlfriend was absolutely sexy. He loved that she didn't have to be half naked to still look just as hot if not more than every single girl in that room. It was punny. And he did have this one bondage fantasy... "Kat Woman. You should dress up like this more often."

"Get a room you two!"

To which he responded with a finger and another kiss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff