Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Citizen

9,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
I listen to a lot of metal, but im a genuine electro swing fan, i find it to be the better of electro music due the fact its got vintage music artists song mixed with in, so much classier. and funner. lol

Magical Lunatic

I just listen to Caravan Palace and Parov Stelar so far. Do you recommend anything else?

Noble Citizen

9,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
I just listen to Caravan Palace and Parov Stelar so far. Do you recommend anything else?

Ofs courrsseeee .. theresss
Goodluck
Nola gey
Lazlo
Lionel hampton

Gracious Gaian

/end thread

Star

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

TAPE FIVE!!!!! I'm really into their stuff right now, on top of Caravan and Parov. (: I can't wait to look up some of the other names recommended to you.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of them, but if you like metal you might also be into the Diablo Swing Orchestra (the only one I can really stand is Tapdancer's Dilemma, but I'm not going to link it.)

Anyyywayy, here's some Tape Five for you!

Peace Patrol

Fabulous Swing Kid

Bad Boy, Good Man

Dixie Biscuits

Star

r a p h a e l

/end thread

Ehhh....it would be really hard to swing dance to this...too slow for East Coast and way too fast for Lindy. D:

Magical Lunatic

Delavie
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

TAPE FIVE!!!!! I'm really into their stuff right now, on top of Caravan and Parov. (: I can't wait to look up some of the other names recommended to you.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of them, but if you like metal you might also be into the Diablo Swing Orchestra (the only one I can really stand is Tapdancer's Dilemma, but I'm not going to link it.)

Peace Patrol

Fabulous Swing Kid

Bad Boy, Good Man

Dixie Biscuits

Thank you! I just found some Tape Five albums and I'm liking them so far. emotion_kirakira

Star

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Delavie
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

Peace Patrol

Fabulous Swing Kid

Bad Boy, Good Man

Dixie Biscuits

Thank you! I just found some Tape Five albums and I'm liking them so far. emotion_kirakira

Ooh yeah. Dixie Biscuits is my ringtone right now. "The latest craze of the dance floor days is right here in my pocket. There are things that can give you wings, but I'll give you a rocket."

Gah! It completely describes the feeling you have when you're out swingin' on the dance floor. If you haven't already, you should learn and go swing dancing. Thanks to my first time out, I'm in love with all things swing, jazz, big band, and dixieland. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff