Would you join this rp?

Bad Rp 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I want the gold 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Yes 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Give up 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Loyal Lover

naruji looked back silence and sign. "whisker is working against the red queen." he said softly as he grabed jills hand

whiker nodded. "every one has a lover do you think." he said with a small smile. "jill is the perfect specimen." he added

Clean Member

Guy looked at him "sir yes sir. he said and left.
Jill looked at him as they went back

Loyal Lover

naruji sat down as he looked down. "yeah angel show me some things about whisker before she died. I could show you when we have time

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "ok" she said and hug him

Loyal Lover

naruji sat there for a second and then wrapped his arms around jill trying not to cry. "I love you." he whispered softly. as hesoftly closed his eyes

Clean Member

Jill rest her head on his chest. "I love you to." she said as her eyes change

"Sir we can see what she sees now." he said and show him "And we can hear what is going on." he said

Loyal Lover

"say nothing just listen I could use the info for our benefit. and by the way you got the analisis on that ai the earth bender lent to you." whisker whispered to the lab tech.
naruji started to cry. "it doesn't make sense." he whispered softly

Clean Member

Guy looked at him"yea" he said

Jill hug him "It well be ok" She said and looked up at him happy

Clean Member

Jake looked at her "what if I tell you I know how to shut the red Queen down and end all this?" he ask seeing he has something that would do just that

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"What do you mean?" She asked and looked at him, she didn't know what the red queen was, so she didn't know what he meant.

Clean Member

Jake looked at her "she a super computer that is really behind this." he takes out cellphone that he fixed if he gets close he can shut her down. "IF I do this we can finish off the zombes and monsters that are attacking. but I can't get close with out it hurting me." he said

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven looked at him. "How badly hurt?" She asked and seemed worried.

Clean Member

"so bad where blood comes out of mt eye's" Jake said to her

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven shook her head. "Don't do it..." She said and held onto him in a hug. "If it's that painful then it's not worth it." She whispered.

Clean Member

Jill looked at her "Raven I well not do it I'll fine some one else that can." he said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff