Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have been itching for a good romance RP for so long but their close to impossible to get. DX

I'm pretty good a tad bit tired but pretty good.

Feral Gekko

I knooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!
When they do crop up spaces fill soo friggin' fast!!!!
and no one does one on ones no mores :C

yaaay thats good sept for the tired part lol

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
I for fill my need for romance RP with pets and their relationships. xD

Pets seem to find mates all over the place and I love the family that comes from it with such amaze balls mixtures of both parents.

My longest line is a boyo who ended up a great- granddad before the shop closed. :3

Good feeling of satisfaction from that <3

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ah I actually haven't really tried looking for Group RPs for a long while. I've mostly been doing B/C Roleplaying, which is pretty much all one on one. Still I think I've seen some One on one search threads in the RP section were they not for romance?

I'm jus tired cause I just woke up so it's cool.

Healing Prophet

Posting from Ara's phone. Can't really do much. Kinda mad there isn't a freaking guild tab on this stupid app.

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I can never find a mate for my pets and when I do either the other owner stops replying, or I hurry things along to quickly and they aren't satisfying. I'd really love to have a slow building romance that takes a while to build before it finally ends in a long happy family line. But it's so hard to achieve ><

Feral Gekko

@ Jeleeni the app is terrible

@ Ripple
The closest thing I have romance wise is that rp with you
and thats only if it crops up naturally lol.
I like to keep my itches from my pets and let them all develop on their own because their so much more permanent .

@ Moon
most one on ones are looking for something that i wish not to do......
I'm more interest in the story and courtship then anything else >.>

Healing Prophet

Yeah cant stand this app.

Now speaking of romances...not sure what to do with the pets I got this month.

-points at Sig- thinking of making her bisexual. Also once I get my custom fahari done by Brosephiine I will set him loose on some females here. XD

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Candeania: I get that in my early days of B/C threading I always let my wants control my pets making them act OOC and it wasn't fun or fulfilling. So I've been trying to keep things separate.

@Jaleeni: She's really gorgeous. What's she like? I have one Male and one female that don't have solid mates yet.

Healing Prophet

Her temper is neutral. She sometimes gives off the impression that she doesn't care about anything, but if you mess with anyone she is attached to, you will get hurt. She isnt hearthless or cold...just doesn't worry about things that are not important to her.

Feral Gekko

@ moon
When I was younger I used to smoosh it all together
but found it immensely unstisfiying
which is why I try to separate it all now.
I have specific RP's to fill specific needs/wants of mine and I find the balance is nice.
I enjoy myself in all of them!!

@ Jaleeni
I have a bunch of girls that would love the flirting

Healing Prophet

I was wondering if it would be allowed for a male here to have more than one mate. Just thinking of how lions live. Usually one male and a bunch of females in a pride. Give females limited breeding but males can have more depending on how many mates he takes in. Of course give the male a limit on to how many mates he can have.

....might just do that for my own shop. XD

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@candeania: Same here. Though for the most part I just want to see my characters interacting with other characters and don't care what kind of RP it is, besides my immense desire for a good Romance RP.

@Jaleeni: Hmm I wonder if she'd work with my Girl Kulasii. Kuu is insanely shy, so shy she can't look someone in the face until she feels comfortable with them. She hides away in a forest clearing that has thick vegetation all around it to try and limit her interactions with other soquili. But she's also very sweet and passionate about the things she loves, which are gardening and swimming. And once she's your friend she'll always be your friend no matter what. Though she does have one friend a familiar humming bird named Akiru.

Healing Prophet

Awww she sounds adorable. Definitly someone Nayeli would be willing to protect. She usually takes in weaker, innocent beings. Like my other mare, Nalani. they have trouble getting along sometimes, but Nayeli still watches out for her since she is tiny and weak.

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wanna try them then? Though I need to tell you she I have been trying with another soquili, though the owners been MIA for almost three months so I'm not sure if it'll go any where.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff