Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

DarkCoffe

DUUUDE OH MY FREAKING GOSH WHAT, THANK YOU //tackle hugs. I've wanted that item for so long emotion_hug heart you're awesome!

Ugh ikr, I want a job on campus since it would be so much easier but its so hard when you have to compete with everyone else here -.-
Man, I'm in school atm right and I have two hours to kill and I'm sitting on this grass that is leaving blue stains on my legs, what the actual hell right now. x.x
Aw man that sucks, why did it get suspended?

Also, is your wishlist up to date? c;

You're welcome!!!!! emotion_bigheart

Blue stains?????? So weird.
Because my insurance is in Washington state but my car is registered in California. That's usually a no-no. Trying to get the registration switched but it's taking forever.

Yes it is!

Wailing Fairy

PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe

DUUUDE OH MY FREAKING GOSH WHAT, THANK YOU //tackle hugs. I've wanted that item for so long emotion_hug heart you're awesome!

Ugh ikr, I want a job on campus since it would be so much easier but its so hard when you have to compete with everyone else here -.-
Man, I'm in school atm right and I have two hours to kill and I'm sitting on this grass that is leaving blue stains on my legs, what the actual hell right now. x.x
Aw man that sucks, why did it get suspended?

Also, is your wishlist up to date? c;

Because my insurance is in Washington state but my car is registered in California. That's usually a no-no. Trying to get the registration switched but it's taking forever.

Yes it is!

Ikr!? They looked like grass stains but blue, what the s**t. It freaked me out a little.
Ugh, I hate s**t like that, especially because it's not hour fault the system is slow. It sucks :c //cuddles for s**t situations.

And goooood emotion_dowant mwahah

DarkCoffe
PurpleLovr

Yes it is!

Ikr!? They looked like grass stains but blue, what the s**t. It freaked me out a little.
Ugh, I hate s**t like that, especially because it's not hour fault the system is slow. It sucks :c //cuddles for s**t situations.

That is very freaking. Must be blue alien grass.
Exactly! emotion_hug Hopefully I can get it fixed by the end of the week.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Thank you so much!! *huggles my new bear tightly*
Only two more Tunnus and then I should have them all minus the ugly ones xp

Wailing Fairy

PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe
PurpleLovr

Yes it is!

That is very freaking. Must be blue alien grass.
Exactly! emotion_hug Hopefully I can get it fixed by the end of the week.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Thank you so much!! *huggles my new bear tightly*
Only two more Tunnus and then I should have them all minus the ugly ones xp

ahaha blue grass aliens >w<
Aw, I hope you can!

Aw yay! You're welcome. You seem to really like them haha. Which ones do you need still?

DarkCoffe

Aw, I hope you can!

Aw yay! You're welcome. You seem to really like them haha. Which ones do you need still?

Thanks! I'll let you know once it starts progressing again.

I still need SDPlus #547 Tunnu the Bear and Tummy the Bear.
Tummy is so freaking darn cute because they are gummy bear colors!! AHHHHHHH!!!

Wailing Fairy

PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe

Aw, I hope you can!

Awwm they are adorable, it also looks like the I am pawsitively items have the same bears, huh.
I'll keep an eye on them for you c;
How many more rigs do you need now btw?

Wailing Fairy

Leaden D
DarkCoffe
Aw that's so nice of her c:
Man, it's been the complete opposite for me, all school work and nothing else. I have couple of essays due this week so I've been pretty busy on those mostly. How about you?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah!
That's too bad. Hope you get a break, too much work can be rough. Good luck with your essays too.
I've been good. Mostly trying to memorize things and understand theories. I have a couple of science classes this semester, so its not too hard. I had a hell of a time doing homework over the weekend though. We had to answer 30 questions about different theories and processes. I felt like I was writing an essay. Ugh.
Anyway. How are you doing aside from school? Haha.

Yeah me too, the Easter break is coming up soonish, but I honestly think I will spend it working on stuff. Thank you ^^
Ugh science. It's interesting and all but I never really liked studying it. Too many things to remember blah.
Um aside from school, everything's been pretty good haha, I did get sick a couple days ago but I'm all good now. I just spent the last 2 days with my boyfriend. It was perfect mmm c:

DarkCoffe
PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe

Aw, I hope you can!

Awwm they are adorable, it also looks like the I am pawsitively items have the same bears, huh.

Yup! Two (i think) of the pawsitively items have the same bears. The others are of other popular pets.
Honestly, I haven't done an update yet sweatdrop Spring break just started so I got super lazy.
Oh, I did get my WA license plates today!! So my registration is no longer suspended and now I can apply for those delivery jobs 3nodding

Tipsy Flatterer

Wailing Fairy

PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe
PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe

Aw, I hope you can!

Yup! Two (i think) of the pawsitively items have the same bears. The others are of other popular pets.
Honestly, I haven't done an update yet sweatdrop Spring break just started so I got super lazy.
Oh, I did get my WA license plates today!! So my registration is no longer suspended and now I can apply for those delivery jobs 3nodding

Oh really? I toally didn't notice. haha that's cool those items are cute.
I saw you updated now though! Haha that's okay, I need to update mine a bit too. I finished another quest item yaaaay, time to start on a REALLY BIG set, welp.
Aw yay! I'm happy for you, no more stupid suspensions. I hope you get a job c:

DarkCoffe

I saw you updated now though! Haha that's okay, I need to update mine a bit too. I finished another quest item yaaaay, time to start on a REALLY BIG set, welp.

Yea, they are cute.
Yup! I finally made myself do it mrgreen Congrats on finishing another quest!
Thanks! I dropped off the two applications and actually had an impromptu interview with one already. I think I'll actually get that job!
Ahhhhhhhhh. Thank you for so many Bitter Frosts! emotion_hug

Wailing Fairy

PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe

Yea, they are cute.
Thanks! I dropped off the two applications and actually had an impromptu interview with one already. I think I'll actually get that job!

Uwah, eeee, thank you for the kitty. I'm closer to getting all of those kitties! Yay! emotion_hug 2 more now! whee
ooooo impromptu interview, sounds promising. Have you heard back from them yet? //crosses fingers.
And you're welcome. I bought and crafted some right and before sending them to you, I just couldn't help myself and opened 2 of them, welp. I commend you for your self control because I obviously have very little ahah.

Wailing Fairy

DarkCoffe
PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe

Yea, they are cute.

Uwah, eeee, thank you for the kitty. I'm closer to getting all of those kitties! Yay! emotion_hug 2 more now! whee
ooooo impromptu interview, sounds promising. Have you heard back from them yet? //crosses fingers.
And you're welcome. I bought and crafted some right and before sending them to you, I just couldn't help myself and opened 2 of them, welp. I commend you for your self control because I obviously have very little ahah.

You're very welcome! I would have bought one of your main quest items, but they were all inflated at the time stressed
I don't think I got it emo Hiring manager said he would have a final decision Thursday and I haven't gotten a call. Sad day.
Hahaha! Did you get anything good? It's much easier to have self control when you have like 400+ of them. Now it's just overwhelming enough that I never want to open them xd I'm a sucker for mini-CIs though!

Wailing Fairy

PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe
PurpleLovr
DarkCoffe

Yea, they are cute.

You're very welcome! I would have bought one of your main quest items, but they were all inflated at the time stressed
I don't think I got it emo Hiring manager said he would have a final decision Thursday and I haven't gotten a call. Sad day.
Hahaha! Did you get anything good? It's much easier to have self control when you have like 400+ of them. Now it's just overwhelming enough that I never want to open them xd I'm a sucker for mini-CIs though!

Aw, that's okay. Yeah I don't like getting stuff when they're inflated so it's cool. Plus I love the kitty you gave me whee
Aw no :c damnit, that sucks. It'll be okay though, you'll just get one somewhere else and be awesome at it there and then those bitches will regret not hiring you emotion_dowant

Um yeah, the first item I got was pretty good but the second one kinda sucked lol, I hope you have better luck haha. They are just so fun to open akjfbheiosugbuyb D:. Yeah that's true it'll take you so long to open all of them dude.
Welp, I was suppose to send you a trade last time I was on... and I forgot oooops. :/ lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff