Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
αмץ cαsтσʀs

----------------------------

Amy sat in the bath, the water up to her lips as she stared at the surface. She listened to Omar before she lifted her head and looked over at him. "Are you sure it was Cain?" She asked, a hopeful tone in her voice, but she already knew the answer.

Thoughts: Damn...
With: Omar

Diet Rooty

Enshinju

User Image
ЩђӬл λѺʊʁ ӬѷῘʆ ♥♥♥

ζʊȼѦ TђӬ βζѻѻȡ ЯѻʂӬ

When the Devil is too busy

And Death's a bit too much........

. . // . . . // . . . . . .

She grinned a wide grin something materialized into her hand a blade handle of sorts as Dakota charged forward she raised one hand the men began to fir seeming to heard Dakota into a straight line dash large syringes shattering at his sides as the men shot at where he could be and not where he was purposely missing him unless he strayed from his current path. She clicked a button upon the handle she made from the nano replicatants in her blood. then formed it into a whip of some sort the energy crackled out of the machine into a sparatic Tesla whip she cracked the wire of energy in front of her and took a few steps repositioning herself to the side just barely waiting for him to get close before sending out the dangerous electric cord at dakotas face.

They call on me by name you see,

For my special touch.

♥♥♥ ЩђӬл λѺʊʁ ӬѷῘʆ

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Valérie Aimée Renault

Val was pulling out her card to pay for the Taxi when Lexi pulled out some cash and handed it over. "Do you ever let anyone take care of you?" Val just shook her head stepping out of the cab. "Woah. I know you were unconscious but I'm afraid it is t over. There was this woman with white hair. She had these darts, they were causing the same effects as the water." Val reached into her pocket and pulled out one of the darts still full. "If someone is kidnapping people and still spreading this. Its not going away." She walked up after Lexi whether the girl wanted her to or not. "I want to help, I mean I want to study this phenomena. But if that means stopping kidnappings I'm in!" She came up behind Lexi and wrapped her arms around her hanging over the girls shoulders. "Plus you are too cute to be kidnapped~" Val whispered into her ear before giving it a little n**. She was rather playful.

Oni Ignasha

Shy Capitalist

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
My name is Willow Eun Sol
I am 17 years of age
I am currently following Allie
and where I am to reside is here, at my hospital room/observation room.

The current state of my being is female

Even if this is the new world, I will ignore it. For I will not let this reality change me.
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Willow's eyes slid open when she felt a cold material against her. Waking up to Allie brought a smile to her face, picking herself out of Lamoo's grasp. As she realized what had just happened, a light blush was brought to her otherwise pale skin.
"S-Sorry miss..." Willow managed to sputter out as she hid behind Allie, holding her by the cloth on the back of her gown.
"Allie...we should get out of here before someone finds this mess...I don't want to get in trouble."
A chill was brought to her spine as she thought of the beatings at their boarding school, simply assuming it was how cold Allie seemed to be.

User Image

Sometimes I can only think to myself,
I leave a color behind with my words,
but what haunts me is what color my powers and actions leave behind.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ʟєxι cαsтσʀs

She pulled her head away from the woman as she nipped at her ear, Lexi turning her head and giving the woman a blank, but disapproving look. She then opened the door,stepping inside with the woman hanging off her, shrugging out of her grip a moment later. "You are a bit creepy. And I don't swing that way." She stated flatly, looking around herself. "Yo! Anyone home!" She called into the house, headed for the kitchen. She needed something to eat, and drink. Once in the kitchen, she turned to look at Val, tossing her a bottle of water. "I did not really think it was over. After everything that has been happening, I figured that whoever is doing this would spread more of it. If their end game is to just make mutants, I think they would have added that stuff to the public drinking water. So maybe they only want to experiment with it because using it on a massive scale." She said, that same blank look on her face. She opened her water and took a long drink.

Thoughts: Um...
With: Val

Ahri the Kumiho

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Val put her hands on her hips. "Yeah, well you are a bit boring. I wasn't hitting on you, I was teasing you. But if you did swing that way..." Val bit her lower lip as she followed Lexi into the kitchen. She caught the water bottle, quick examination showed it was only water, no out of place foreign molecules in it. She took a drink before looking at the girl. "You are right. This is too dangerous to be spread out in an uncontrolled environment, but it is also too important to sweep under the rug. The scientific application s of this are too fantastic to properly comprehend. I need to get my hands on that research. Tell me more about these kidnappings. Whoever is doing this is the one most likely kidnapping mutants. Win-win if you ask me, save the people, recover the research. So what can you tell me about these kidnappings?" Val would normally never get involved, this was normally a job for the police. But if the park was any indication the police were not capable of handling this. That and Val honestly felt like a superhero, like one of the heroes she read in comic books when she was a teen. With great power came great responsibility, she chuckled a bit at the thought,

Thoughts: The things we could learn from that man...
With: Boring girl

Oni Ignasha
User Image
Theme
Company: Kokoro and Lumi

Mood: relaxed

'Well now this...'

User Image
They soon arrived at the resturant with no trouble. The place gave of a asian theme and the smell of the food waiting inside would make almost anyone's mouth water. Riku had found this place by chance and loved to come to the place whenever he visited New York. He didn't know a better Chinese buffet in the city he was sure this one was the best. Soon they all went inside and were seated while they waited for their dranks before getting some food. "So Lumi how has you day been? I kind a realize that I really don't know much about you so this will be a good a time as any." Riku said with a kind smile.

'looks pretty exciting!'

PepsiPandaKitty_RP

Cygnus_Pisces

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ʟєxι cαsтσʀs

Lexi looked at the woman for a few moments, saying nothing to her as she spoke. She watched the woman before she shrugged. "I'm not sure what I can say. They are like us. They have powers.I have not seen many of them, but I know enough to know that fighting them would be difficult. They were more advanced in their powers. They were probably made before we were. Pre-tests." She said with another shrug. She took another swig of her water, listening to the silence of the house. "I wonder where everyone is..."

Thoughts: ...

Ahri the Kumiho

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Val walked over to Lexi and pointed at her pushing into her chest with a finger. "So you are just going to let them take you, or someone else? Spiderman never worried about his opponents being too powerful. He did what he knew was right." She placed her hand on her own chest, "I wont let them take me without a fight. She spoke with confidence. Her mutant power was a gift to someone like her. The change in how her brain saw things as well as the ability to manipulate that. Perhaps it was an advanced form of telekinesis. She couldn't be sure. She wanted to know more, maybe she could find that one woman again...

Oni Ignasha

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ʟєxι cαsтσʀs

"Of course I wont let them take me. And I have stopped them from taking others. Just because I said they are strong, does not mean I wont try and stop them. But it does mean that fighting them one on one is nearly impossible. We hardly fought them off as a group. They are powerful, well funded and know what we want." She sighed shaking her head a bit. She took another swig of the water and placed the bottle down, leaning against the counter. "If you are done with me, why are you still sticking around? I don't think anyone else is here. Otherwise they would have answered or some to see who was here." She stated, crossing her arms, though keeping a relaxed posture.

Thoughts: ...

Ahri the Kumiho

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Val put on a look of Faux surprise. "I'm not done with you. That implies I'm using you. I just want to help. Helping you leads me to what i want. Or did you miss the whole win-win speech. Besides we dont have to fight anyone head on. Just you know, follow them back to their evil lair, then we can save the damsels in distress from the evil dragon." Val mimicked claws with her hands to add emphasis to her teasing.

Oni Ignasha
User Image

Theme

Company: people who are about to get f uped!

Mood: worried/angry

There is a beast....

User Image

Dakota was glad that he was trained in martial arts and was a second degree blackbelt. Cause at this moment he was going to need all of his skills cause he was not taking a whip to the face! He pivated on his foot to avoid the whip while throwing on of his knives at the woman. He was determined to get his parents out of here while also getting himself out of this mess hopefully. Though for that to happen he needed to get away from all these ******** guy. He sure as hell wasn't going to trust this woman to keep her word about releasing his parents. Since well there are very few crooks that keep there word and he didn't want his sister to go through this mess again!

occ:
User Image
ЩђӬл λѺʊʁ ӬѷῘʆ ♥♥♥

ζʊȼѦ TђӬ βζѻѻȡ ЯѻʂӬ

When the Devil is too busy

And Death's a bit too much........

She was surprised for while in his current form to have such maneuverability and to stop with that much momentum on a pivot with that bulk. He was an impressive shifter indeed and to throw a knife with such accuracy as well. she spun catching the knife and making a wild swing but for a purpose he only had one way to go at this point with his stance and she new it using the replicants to surround the dagger handle as she spun and swung she threw the dagger where she knew her would retreat to given his only option whether he caught it she didn't care their was a surprise waiting.

They call on me by name you see,

For my special touch.

♥♥♥ ЩђӬл λѺʊʁ ӬѷῘʆ

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
When they got to the restaurant, Lumi looked around. The atmosphere felt really nice in there. Sure was a lot different compare to the ones she was used to.
She followed the other two to a table and sat down. "It have been alright so far," she replied, smiling. For her own part, she had nothing to complain about. Well, aside from that she couldn't think of much to do when she was alone, but she would go and see if she could get a few things from her place later on.
"I agree." She thought that it was easier to get to know someone if there wasn't too many around at the same time.
"How about you guys?"

Quote:
Where
Chinese restaurant
With who
Riku, Kokoro
Mood
Calm (still concerned)
Health
Alright

Helios Nostros
PandaKitty22