Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolfs Howl526's Kouhai

Beloved Lunatic

I'm Izzy.
            I want to say I'm not picky but I am. Don't like, don't bother.
            I'm nicer than I appear in this I swear.
            Pairings I'm willing to do are MxM. Maybe MxF if you convince me. If you think I'm just going to roleplay the dominate character for a two-dimensional submissive, I'm not interested. Romance is okay but should not be the focus of the roleplay.
            I love long posts. 1,000+ words and above make me a very happy camper. Or five paragraphs made from five to seven sentences. [Though I know some posts will have to be shorter.]
            Ooc chat is loved! I love talking to my partners outside of the roleplay. You don't like talking outside of the roleplay past a sentence or two and that kills my muse.
            Plotting is a must. Don't sit there, as fantastical as my ideas are, I do like hearing feedback other than you stroking my ego and letting me know how creative I am.
            Pretty posting layouts are nice, but not needed. A picture with a size 11 font is fine. I prefer either anime pictures or descriptions. Real life pictures are eerie for me so no thank you if you like using them.
            Dark themes! Love them. Betrayals, death, secrets, gore, torture, abuse(mental or physical), kidnapping, etc are great. Life's not all rainbows after all.
            Insta-love is a no unless there's some drama in it. I don't want to start the roleplay with characters loving each other like they're in some honeymoon state.
            I don't have any limits so let me know what yours are before I scare you away.
            No mafia/gang related plots. I have roleplays with those themes that I love to pieces. Too much of anything is overkill. Realism is what I like to aim for in my roleplays. Even if its a fantasy setting with magical creatures, if your character hates mine with a passion, don't make your character love mine just a few posts later. That is a no-no.
            I'm looking for long-term roleplays but I know how life works. People get bored, change interests and leave. Do let me know if the roleplay isn't interesting for you, or if there's something you'd want to add. This is why communication is a big deal for me. However, I'm not going to sit here and say I haven't ditched roleplays before. Or haven't been ditched. Therefore, if I haven't heard from you in a month, I'll assume you've ditched. Which is fine, life moves on.
            For samples, just check my posting history. You know you were going to anyways. For longer samples(3k+), ask and I'll link you.
            I think I've got the basics down. I'll add to this as I might need to.

As for pairings I'm currently only craving Scientist x Science Experiment..

Other than that, let me know what you're craving! Pms or posting here is fine.

Wolfs Howl526's Kouhai

Beloved Lunatic

Boop. gaia_crown

Wolfs Howl526's Kouhai

Beloved Lunatic

'I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.' gaia_crown

Wolfs Howl526's Kouhai

Beloved Lunatic

Beep. gaia_crown

Wolfs Howl526's Kouhai

Beloved Lunatic

Boop. gaia_crown