Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Cub

Green_crayon42
Neato. I'm doing well; just tired of hanging out with people who know nothing.
I just want a new friend. That's really it. -shrugs- Don't judge me.

Thats good, and I know the feeling! xp
I'm down for new friends, feel free to add me. Also, I did't judge and haven't yet! whee

Interesting Gekko

Keidel
Green_crayon42
Neato. I'm doing well; just tired of hanging out with people who know nothing.
I just want a new friend. That's really it. -shrugs- Don't judge me.

Thats good, and I know the feeling! xp
I'm down for new friends, feel free to add me. Also, I did't judge and haven't yet! whee
Fabo. Tell me what I should know to be a friend to you. And I will do the same.

Kindly Knight

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Green_crayon42
Mr_Kuharido
Green_crayon42
Mr_Kuharido
Green_crayon42
to chat with. xd

Most likely it would be better if you could talk to a professional but they are expensive you should post an ad on craigslist.

Yes. I do have a psychological issue I need to talk over...but that's not my point.
And I do have a therapist.
I'd just like a friend, that's all. Who is not stupid. stare I'm around those all day.

Oh my mistake then, ah friendship always hard to find. In a sense you don't find it, it's more like a spark between two people of mutual understand.

Mm...yes, agreed.
Shall we begin the search for connection, then?

Hurmmm... I'm rather difficult to get along with but if you want to try I'll humor you. I prefer getting to know someone through PMs so shoot me one if your interested.

Questionable Prophet

Green_crayon42
iPsychophobic
Psychology *
Also... its uh me! Dar...io! heart
Ah yes. Forgot the H.
it's been so long!!! What's up man? -huggles tight-
I've missed you! Not a whole lot. Just got back from a walk with my doggy. I'm waiting for my phone to back up all my crap so I can activate my new phone. I can't wait I'm dying of excitement. DYING. Whatchu doin'?
Green_crayon42
Sexy Platypus Chef
Green_crayon42
Sexy Platypus Chef
If I was in school that would be me. But I'm not.
why do i think i know you?
I think we spoke once or twice in the past.
mm...well, what's goin on?
Mm..Not much really. Just trying to get an apartment. I just made a security deposit so I basically reserved that room already. Just need to wait till the 10th so I can start moving. Which is actually great timing because that'll be a Saturday and I'll be able to move all my stuff within the weekend as a well as clean my this place I am right now so everything is falling into my plans rather nicely. ^-^
What have you been up to?

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Interesting Gekko

Sexy Platypus Chef

iPsychophobic

I am now in a program that teaches special needs individuals(me) to get a job and live on their own. I'm learning life skills that normal people my age already know. Like how to read a nutrition label, and eat healthy and such.
It's a fantastic program and all the staff are really awesome.
They're really patient. Every "student" in this program has some sort of learning disability. or just disabilities in general. We're just slower at learning. That's really it.
I'm in the living center. There are 10-12 residents here. It's pretty decent, but just frustrating. The general maturity level here at any time is early middle school. It's very frustrating for me. In fact, yesterday, I spent 30 minutes or so crying just because I was so frustrated with everyone just being...the way they are. It's incredibly hard for me to deal with it. I've come close to quitting this program because of that a few times already. I've only been here for a month.
I'm here for 6-9 months. but the program is really individualized.
We have all graduated high school.
Example: my roommate just had her 24th birthday. emotionally and mentally she's around 11. It's really annoying.

Questionable Prophet

Green_crayon42
Stick with it! You can do it! That does sound tough. I'm not a very patient person, not sure I'd be able to handle a roommate in general let alone one who's mentally 11. >.>
It does sound like an awesome program.

Interesting Gekko

iPsychophobic
Green_crayon42
Stick with it! You can do it! That does sound tough. I'm not a very patient person, not sure I'd be able to handle a roommate in general let alone one who's mentally 11. >.>
It does sound like an awesome program.
She's stupid and fat too. stare

Interesting Gekko

Stormmane the hunter
hi
Hello.
Green_crayon42
Dang. That seems like a huge hassle. I wouldn't quit though! Since it's meant to better yourself just push through it and you'll be able to get away from that a better person than you were!
I hate my roommate because he's so whiny and passive aggressive. Looking forward to living on my own from now on.

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Green_crayon42
Stormmane the hunter
hi
Hello.
how are you

Interesting Gekko

Stormmane the hunter
Green_crayon42
Stormmane the hunter
hi
Hello.
how are you
Doing pretty damn decent. That can change in a matter of minutes though.

Interesting Gekko

Sexy Platypus Chef
Green_crayon42
Dang. That seems like a huge hassle. I wouldn't quit though! Since it's meant to better yourself just push through it and you'll be able to get away from that a better person than you were!
I hate my roommate because he's so whiny and passive aggressive. Looking forward to living on my own from now on.
Yea...but I gotta get through it. 1 month down. 5-11 to go.
Green_crayon42
Sexy Platypus Chef
Green_crayon42
Yea...but I gotta get through it. 1 month down. 5-11 to go.
I know you can do it! GO GO GO GO GO!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces