8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Maz-head is ending up taking her computer up with her, as the puppies ate my charger cord.

Replacements are in question, or substitutes for the laptop equipment. May or may not be present for the next week. o.o;;

Tenacious Striker

Not home currently, but I'll get a post up monday for sure!

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cha. So I does have fairly reliable, albeit slow internet. Loathe this laptop for its inequities.

I may try to make a post, though until SniKenna gets an opportunity to post once more, I may be limited on what I can make, unless anyone's heard from her otherwise?

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Opposing Mazzy
Cha. So I does have fairly reliable, albeit slow internet. Loathe this laptop for its inequities.

I may try to make a post, though until SniKenna gets an opportunity to post once more, I may be limited on what I can make, unless anyone's heard from her otherwise?

It may be a bit until she surfaces again. She lost her laptop charger/possibly left it in her parents car ( who are away for two weeks so lets hope not there!) and is stuck with her sister's slooooow a** computer.

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ii R a y

It may be a bit until she surfaces again. She lost her laptop charger/possibly left it in her parents car ( who are away for two weeks so lets hope not there!) and is stuck with her sister's slooooow a** computer.

I know the feeling. Cooling fan and all, I could totally cook pancakes on the surface of this laptop.

If you're in touch with her, or have heard from, has she mentioned on how to proceed, if at all? o.O

Much appreciate though for the update. :3 heart

Also also, one does hope she can find the charger. They ish expensive. I had to replace this one's (and currently owe my brother about 60$ for it. Ayayayayaya. )

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Sorry, I'm not in contact with her >.< I'm in another roleplay with her, and she had a friend let us know that much.

And yeah, my old laptop was awful for overheating...

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        I don't know whether this roleplay is worth pausing for a while? Things have slowed terribly!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying summer! 3nodding

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cha. SniKenna and I chatted yesterday on the skype chat, to which she still has plans to go forward. My question ish, since we're all in transition, how long will that transition take? So I know how to move the three of us' rp along, that is.

Rhea Valente

Adorable Lionheart

Is everyone still alive? o.o

Shy Genius

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Rhea hasn't been on in a while as far as I can see.
Hope we can get everything moving again soon.

Tipsy Werewolf

I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while or gotten posts out yet
Just got a new job and still getting accustomed to it
I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can
I know many people are probably on vacation or have left because things have slowed down considerably in the rp
Which is understandable
I am still here and keeping an eye on things whenever I get a chance to log on even if I can't post right away
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer though and that people return soon so we can get things moving again
Again, sorry for not being on much

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        Hi everyone - I think I'm going to officially pause the roleplay as things have just slowed and everyone has had other things going on, so it makes sense. Apologies!! I've not logged on Gaia in a good few weeks and have been on holiday also, and I do apologise for not being active.

We will re-open later in the Summer. Quite when, I'm not sure, but I don't really want to re-create it again... so we'll see. If anyone is still subscribed/interested, do not lose faith!

Hope everyone is well! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces