Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dev Meat: Now taking place on the first Saturday morning of the month PST time!
Every other week will still be at the normal time of 5pm PST Friday.

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

2 days until Easter! That festive spring holiday is almost upon us. biggrin Now if I could only make it through Sunday without ODing on sugar again. wink

For the theme today, get your Easter on! Baskets, eggs, bunnies, jelly beans, chicks, candy canes (whoops, wrong holiday), pastel colors, flowers ...anything that says Easter to you works for an outfit. 3nodding

Let's celebrate in the heart of Village Greens (the previous Easter zone) 5 screens south of the crop circle, horizontally in line with the "Gnome Man's Land" archway. Anchor Bug is the server to be on at 5 pm PST.

"Happy Easter Everybunny!" emotion_hug

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Do you need any items for the theme Mavdoc? I could send you some. I probably won't dress up for it since holiday theme. I won't be able to make next week's dev meat because of my meeting is just changed to a different day for one week.
Scobre
Do you need any items for the theme Mavdoc? I could send you some. I probably won't dress up for it since holiday theme. I won't be able to make next week's dev meat because of my meeting is just changed to a different day for one week.

You really didn't need to send me any, but thank you very much! biggrin

No problem about dressing for the theme, and thanks for the heads up for next week. 3nodding

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Mavdoc
Scobre

You really didn't need to send me any, but thank you very much! biggrin

No problem about dressing for the theme, and thanks for the heads up for next week. 3nodding

Pfft I will never use those items, so I don't mind giving them away to friends. It's free items, no big deal. Well one I got from dumpster diving, so technically not a free item. Dusts off the trash off of it. I might be late today, since my dad wants to go fishing today. Hopefully I can catch a trout to smoke for dinner today.

Original Survivor

I'm so happy you still do these, its really impressive. One day I hope to join you.

Saxy Coder

Well this is easy... I won't have to change emotion_c8

Probably going to be a bit late though since I'm going to a Good Friday service.
Lei_Trigar
I'm so happy you still do these, its really impressive. One day I hope to join you.

You've always been a very prominent member of the zOMG! community for a LONG time, so it would be great if you'd get the time to join us sometime in the future. biggrin

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Lei_Trigar

It would be cool if you could join them again Lei, both you and Ash. I hope you both are doing well with married life and all.

Playful Guildswoman

Borg

Awk! Sorry!! I had a loooong work day (started at 5:30, ended about five minutes ago). I even got all Diedriched-up for the Meat, then I had to fix a last minute bug. sad

Wishing everyone Happy Easter, Passover, Bengali New Year, Ostara, etc. Eat lots of peeps and chocolate! biggrin

Edit: Made it for the last hour...! Thank you, everyone!

Newbie Noob

HAPPY EASTER!!

//errrrrgh! i can't believe i missed this theme. amg. i love little bunnies too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff