14,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

The Queen
Reika Tsukiyomi

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

As she walked in and saw Ikumi running around before coming after her she let out a soft smile before making her way over to the table taking a seat down in the chair next to Minato. Hearing his question she smiled and shrugged her shoulders a bit. "Well it was quite well till Mikoto decide to fire her gun in my ear. Had my father give me a few words of advise and I was off." She said before she started to tend to her hair a bit. She knew the guardians would be in front of the school today and had to look proper. Mikoto slowly floated over crossing her arms. "Well I only did it because you shut your alarm off after I set it. So I have to get you up some how." Mikoto said crossing her arms glaring at her. Reika quickly returned the glare quickly loosing her sweet appearance as she seemed ready to go after Mikoto in a heart beat. Setsuna slowly shook her head before looking to Kenshin. "Well as you can see these two are fighting again. I know its not who I am but sometimes I think Rei-Rei would of been better with just me." Setsuna said in almost a whisper knowing Mikoto would quickly come after her. Hearing Sumiko's request she lowered her ears and gave a weak smile as she placed her hands behind her.

Reika slowly looked to Minato and tilted her head a bit cooling down a bit. "So are you still nervous about the speech? If you need help I am willing to sit here and listen to it. It is easier to practice in front of friends before speaking in front of others as you will get more confidence the more you practice." She said with a smile before looking at her two charas. "Yea we will listen and help you out." Setsuna said landing on the table and looking up at him. Mikoto looked at them turning her back a bit as she herself was just having a bit of her stubborn attitude. Reika quickly reached up pulling on her ear letting out a smile as Mikoto let out a cry of pain before agreeing to listen as well. "I'm sure you three would listen too?" She said looking over at Ikumi and her two charas with a sweet but threatening smile.

deadaim97
Alisseia

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eyes set on the place he once casually entered as both a child, and as a teen, could not help but wonder what so easily caused this enticing sensation. This nostalgic feeling of ever longing. The never ending curiosity as to what would happen in this year. His mind flowed with such thoughts as he stood tall in front to the school gates. Stopping himself there as he dared not to take one more step further of his own accord. Memories flowing into him, the gazes around him never ending as well. The place he both hated and loved. As to why he stood there now and to why he planned on moving here first was quite simple. But to take that first step was always such a bother. Something he usually never intended of doing, as such stalled in front of the gates. Not long after however, a voice called out to him. Smiling, he turned to see where it had come from. Turning behind him to find a female student who looked no older then about 14 in appearance. Of course he was not one to judge based on looks alone, but could not help himself from making an analysis. Her voice however, was not one that followed her general appearance. As such had simply dropped his first opinion and decided to judge her age based on her speech. Completely obvious to the fact that this girl was one of few of his targets. “Hello, my name is Fujisaki Natsuki. I’m the joker chair in the guardians here. Is there anything that I could help you with?” He raised an eyebrow at the girl for a moment wondering what exactly she was doing. Explaining to him of all people. It was a confusing situation at first, though upon thinking things through could not help but smile in his mind at his prospect. As it seemed he was not explained about to the newer guardians, or at the very least not to her. As such came up with a rather pleasant idea as soon as she had reassured to help him to whatever he needed with the best of her ability. Smiling as he gently placed a hand on her head, Kei took no time at all to ask the girl before him a rather small favor. "Oh, a student here? And a guardian as well? Just my luck! I am in dire need to reach the orientation hall before it starts. As it is part of my job. Though late to wake up, I was left behind. Would you be so kind as to guide me there?" Asking her with a desperate tone, head bowed, and hands folded together above his head. Enjoying himself in reality, though hiding this fact well, had continued his act. A few seconds after rose his head once more, and spoke again to the Joker. "Or is that too much of a bother?" Meekly adding the last part as his voice sounded with a hint of hesitance.

Meanwhile, both his charas had flown elsewhere. As to when this occurred was not too long after Fujisaki's arrival. Both of which had left not on their own discretion, but from Kei's physical signal to disperse and meet up eventually. Both charas running away in differing direction. Kira from beneath, following the shadows, while Souiichi vanished within thin air like the ninja he was. Each of them with thoughts of anxiety as their bearer had begun his preparation for their very first group operation.

✧Location: Seiyo Academy
✧With: Students of Seiyo & Joker
✧Thoughts: I have an idea XD

wearegliding5683

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Ikumi was displeased. As he had expected as it was she was one of many who enjoyed his outer facade. That or she enjoyed simply messing with him. However, today he would not let that happen so easily. Today was the day where he would speak to the crowd of students, and erase the misunderstanding during the previous year. Not wishing to be known for his zeal alone, but to also fit in with everyone else. Of course this task was much easier said then done. Even after numerous hours of practice, and countless days with the supposedly fool proof audio tapes that would change a man into his desired nature, no definite results appeared ever since that day. That one day he could never forget about. Pulling himself out of his mind, and back to reality, listening to the slightly quieter shouts from Ikumi explaining her reasoning for her sudden hyped self appearing. Smiling as he thought to himself that Daisuke had saved them quite a bit of trouble now, as it seemed she had nothing else to eat at the ceremony. Remembering to himself that he would have to award that fellow one of these days for his efforts and troubles. Following this however, Reika's voice had come next. Responding to his earlier composed question with something of a weak smile, a shrug, and a few words describing her early happenings. "Well it was quite well till Mikoto decide to fire her gun in my ear. Had my father give me a few words of advise and I was off." It was from there on however, did the two, both chara, and bearer begin to quarrel. Watching this of course nearly pulled a trigger, and set off his explosive nature, though receiving a sharp glance from Kenshin held himself together.

After their short quarrel however, Reika turned herself back to Minato in hopes to avert her stress elsewhere. Asking him whether he was nervous about the speech. And even going so far as to offer him help. Of course her methods of getting others involved were a tad bit, what you would call violent. But accepting them nonetheless (to avoid putting himself in the same pain as Mikoto) with a smile and a bow of his head showing his gratitude. Not wishing to waste too much of their time, had stood in front of the group and began reciting his speech with the same attempted regal tone he attempted at earlier. This time however, with a much more practiced, and well versed tone. "A good morning to you my fellow student of Seiyo Academy. For those of you who do not know of me, I will so humbly introduce myself. My name is Minato Toori. The schools guardian, seated as the king. And behind me are my fellow guardians. I would like to welcome you all, both new and returning students to this esteemed and wonderful place." Pausing there as rehearsed, was about to continue, however stopped when he noticed Kenshin ignoring the speech entirely. Of course he knew it was just an act in mind, but his body could no longer hold to calm mask any longer. "Allow me to revise this for those of you who are not listening! If you don't wish to listen feel free to exit the door, and or decide to run amok. And if by all means you wish to spoil the efforts of others by simply not caring I do hope you watch your backs later on, as people will eventually stab them mercilessly when you least expect it to occur. Now returning to the rest of the speech..." Aside from the minor slip of the tongue in which he had made earlier, his speech had gone quite well from his perspective. As such had asked with a nervous and slightly more collected tone, "So, how was it?"

Moments before the speech practice, Kenshin had been listening to the other charas with an exhausted smile. From what he could tell they all enjoyed their time. And although lonesome without another chara during the holidays, was sure that it was a good thing Minato had not gotten another. Seeing Setsuna's case as the prime example. Nodding to both of the two in understanding. Though said little as his mind had been far too focused on his bearers condition. So often was this the case, but today all the more so due to the ceremony. However, when Reika suggested Minato to practice his speech, and watching him accept it, saw the time to test his endurance. Feigning ignorance, and nonchalance looking elsewhere while he listened to his partners speech. Hoping to provoke him. Which to his outcome however, did so to a frighteningly effective level. Patting his back at the end of it. "You tried bro, you tried."

✧Location: Seiyo Guardian Chambers
✧With: Kenshin, Ikumi, Reika, Mikoto, Setsuna, Sumiko, Daisuke
✧Thoughts: Gotta stay calm!

Alisseia

MimiTaisho

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
т н є++α ¢ є
═════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈━━━━═════
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
═════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈━━━━═════
ι к υ м ι++s σ м α

++++++++ ++ Ikumi sighed. "I-" She started, intending to refuse to listen, but stopped when she saw Reika's smile. "I'd love to!" She finished nervously. She then listened to Minato's
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ speech, giggling when he slipped a bit. Sumiko and Daisuke listened in silence.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ "Boring!" She answered Minato's question of how it was. "Just like you are today." She attempted to glomp onto Reika. "Why did you make me listen to that, Reika-san!"
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ She complained. Sumiko and Daisuke clapped at the end of the speech, then sighed at their bearers behavior.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ "It was very well rehearsed, which could make some people stop listening and start talking. I think that minor slip actually helped spice up the speech without going
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ way too far."
He said, giving an actual useful assessment unlike his bearer. Sumiko was hiding behind Daisuke at this point, afraid Minato was going to slip up again
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ sometime soon. Well, more like predicting Ikumi's going to do something to make him slip up. She nodded quickly in agreement with her sibling chara's assessment.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ℒσ¢αтισи:
Guardians chamber
ℳσσ∂:
Super Hyper
ℂσмραич:
Minato, Reika, Kenshin, Setsuna, Mikoto, Sumiko, and Daisuke
ℴυтƒιт:
Seiyo High dress code

Dangerous Werewolf

14,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

The Queen
Reika Tsukiyomi

Hearing him accept the assistance in listening to him as well as getting Ikumi to settle down to listen to him she smiled and listened to the speech. However when seeing Kenshin begin to ignore his bearer she started to feel a little upset knowing if she had something that big going on she would want the full support of her charas even though she knew Mikoto would make it difficult on her, but quickly thought they might of been what Kenshin was trying to do. As she heard Minato's slip she cocked her head to the side a bit before smiling at the response. Hearing the rest of the speech she smiled applauding him at the end of it. Reika opened her mouth to speak only to hear Ikumi burst out yelling on how she wasn't happy about the speech at all, but her charas were proud of the speech itself even liking the slip. She let out a sigh however when Ikumi glomped her and started asking why she made her listen to his speech. Her two charas slowly began clapping their hands as well proud of him, but Mikoto herself loved his slip more out of the whole speech. "It was done very well, Minato." Setsuna said smiling as Mikoto shrugged floating back and forth around them.

"I think you did a great job as well, and I agree with Daisuke as it shows authority and demand respect. However I think we should leave the stabbing part out as we don't want the teachers to expel you from threats." Reika said with a smile before looking down at Ikumi as she continued to whine. "Now as to why I made you listen it is only right to help your friends in their time of need." She said looking down at her with a soft smile back to her sweet nature. "We are all friend here and should support everyone here because if we can't do that how can we call ourselves the guardians." Reika said slowly prying her off hoping she understood what she was saying. Setsuna smiled nodding as well as Mikoto. "Friends always need to be there and always need to let them know if something is wrong, right Rei-Rei." Setsuna added with a sweet smile as she hung onto Reika's cheek wagging her little tail back and forth. "That's right. Like my father said this morning. If you stay quiet and keep things to yourself it will only cause trouble for your friends. I believe he told me this as he might have done that himself and only caused trouble." Reika said looking at Setsuna and started rubbing her head a bit like she was petting her.

deadaim97
Alisseia

Super Waffles

Koharu Maeda, Chariot

In the company of:
A number of previously idling students/team members; without much interaction or time-length due to Koharu’s relocation to the nearby academy.

User Image
      It would be a good angle-shot, maybe better. But only probably; there was still some chance that she would miss her shot in the couple seconds, before her shift in direction. Down and to the side from a running kick; this would actually cause the soccer ball to speed toward the next person ahead of her on the field. Either that, or careen in some other direction. As it turned out, however, her mid-turn actually became a solid hit on her target; a mixture of timing, skill, and luck. There was very little verbal response from her up-ahead teammate at this: but still said some sort of fast-paced jargon. It was sort of audible, singled out since it was close enough, against the several other people also playing through a practice-run. “Wooyeah!
      Of course, there wasn’t many other positive yells coming from the other people on Koharu’s team; they were just as focused on beating the opposing group of people, that had become part of the other team. And as well, against the few other people running for strategy, or to protect the net [there was no net: shoo, go do something else], she continued in her race forward. Both of Koharu’s feet now on the ground: and not up in the air for momentum; it was a second-in-duration move.
      The teen continued to race forward, albeit [not] slowing down a little to avoid another player crossing into her path ahead; her shoes started to pound the ground even harder in an effort to outrun the other girl. Or, at least move around her enough to get at the ball. This sort of went the way her barely-verbally-thought reaction had been made, to aim for that goal. For some instances, they were both shoving each other from the side, in the collision. This very shortly broke off, and Koharu began trying to run even harder, if only to bypass the enemy player, which actually worked, but a little more this time. However, rather than reaching the ball, which was now somewhat closer to reaching the opposing goal, another person against her team pretty much ‘stole’ it before Koharu could get there. The other teen – another guy, kicked it back towards her team’s 'net'.
      Part of the way down the opposite side, the ball became knocked back toward Koharu; another opportunity to win; while that wasn’t really all the way important in this particular game. And her own group seemed to actually be succeeding, partly since one of her nearby allies was facing the right angle enough to send the sphere into the 'net'. So, consequently, it was a win. This slowed down most of the players, or outright gave them reason to completely stop, and start up slightly more meaningful talk. Some was about the game, congratulations in general, or kind of miffed, or otherwise indifferent tones.
      Hey, good game Kud.
      This had come from the person who managed to actually make a goal; Kudzu didn’t really reply physically, but turned toward him and answered in turn. “I guess, thanks.” Shortly after saying that, the girl turned away, and started walking back toward the building, though slowing down or standing around for a bit at times, when other people talked to her. It had been a rather abrupt, short, unorganized game with bored students: who had been allowed to pass the time with a piece of sports equipment.
      "... Good game Koha!” Some obvious force had been put into that cheer; but Koharu wasn’t really bothered, not that it would have bothered her, or most other people. The teen knew that Arai’s interests weren’t really in the sports field. “Right, thanks Ari!” Again, some force had been put into that reply, while by Kud, with a little less force due to her ingrown slight indifference at that moment. “Since you were stuck out there for the whole time, what do you want to do now?” A definite response from her Chara followed. User Image
      Go to the school; I think you already have to go there. But maybe to a club room too. I haven’t seen any yet since last semester, so could we see one even if they’re closed?
      It did sound like a good idea, especially since it was almost time for the school to start. Koharu had reached the field about an hour, or a little more than that, before school was actually supposed to start. Right now that free-time was likely already drawing to a close. So, it was about time to start hurrying there. The time she spent doing that: going around the outer wall, was short as well. Already, a group of kids were converged at the gate; Koharu managed to get there before the school ‘calendar’ entirely started.
      Her uniform; actually her shoes and sort-of her socks, were covered in a bit of dirt; she made sure to brush off what she could before reaching the grounds, and then heading inside the central room/hallway. From there, she went off to start heading toward the orientation site, further down the hallway(s). Koharu managed to get there in time before the speech, but after a bunch of other students had started to converge. No hunting, as of this time.
                  『Thoughts: Concentrating on other things. 』

『Mood: Neutral』

Super Waffles

User Image
            Thoughts: Random things, as well as the intent for asking where the orientation area is.

Mood: Upbeat

Hey, do you have an idea where the orientation site is?
“Over that way.” The other guy had been stopped in mid-step by a question from Omura. They were both outside the building; near the doors opening toward the inside. There were also a number of other students around, but given his choice in the direction he had walked earlier, or shortly before this point, the other student had been the nearest person. Well, actually, Omura had randomly picked him for the question he had wanted to ask, but that was beside the point. Giving a “Thanks!” to the other student, the teen began to head toward the doors; heading up the couple steps, and opening one of the swinging walls.
Behind him, two small figures floated in the air; Genzo and Ikuo were following behind, and at least one of them made a comment either before Omura went inside, or was about to. In a more precise note, though, it was kind of before he was through the entryway. “You know you’re going to get lost, right?” At this, the teen stopped and glanced back toward his two Charas. “Well, I don’t think I will? I guess?” ... This wasn’t really a good enough answer, given his uncertainty, which gave Ikuo a reason to criticize the teen. The Chara let out a sigh, then looked down from the ceiling, back toward the Omura, who was still standing there, albeit now facing his Charas. “Fine. Well then, you should go ask someone where it actually is this time.” No emphasis was put on the ‘is’ in Ikuo’s words, but it was a little harsh even so. However, being mostly used to that occasional snarkiness, Omura wasn’t hurt or miffed. “That’s actually a pretty good idea, thanks.
Following this statement, Aru gave a sort of cheerful [scatter-brained], small grin also in response. He had actually thought about doing that exact suggestion, but it had been sort of concealed in his hurried demeanor; and, as well, it had been mixed around his other thoughts for what he should be doing, or was thinking about. So, while he didn’t think about or actually did respond harshly in turn, what Ikuo had said was just a little necessary. In any case, Omura had started walking down the hallway again; there were at least a couple people up ahead, and another question about where the orientation site was would likely be fired off.
        Omura Tsuruta

User ImageUser Image

In the company of: His Charas, as well as a random person.

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
▓░▓ Event Notice ▓░▓

Time zoomed by, and the clock struck its final minute before the orientation had taken place. During the time this however, Kei Hiraiyuki, and Koharu Maeda had come to assemble before the orientation had taken place. Kei was quite ironically guided and lead by the current Joker, Natsuki Fujisaki. Entertaining his guide, and playing with her amidst their walk to the orientation site, excusing himself there under excuse that he was waiting there earlier to congratulate a relative of his, and to 'help' setting up the sites finishing touches. Upon leaving Kei, after much persuasion from him, Natsuki Fujisaki had later left to join the guardians at their chamber room, from where they had amassed, talked, practiced in regards to their speeches, and eventually from where they moved from to the site Accomplishing their respective speeches (with which Minato had failed to keep calm and simply shouted out with a megaphone). However, outside from their knowledge, the site had been set up as a trap, or more specifically had been in the hands of a masked, and strange couple that had knocked out all the students & teachers in the perimeter after the orientation speeches had been made, welcoming the guardians as they were about to leave the stage. From here the story shall continue...

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Before a crowd of thousands of sleeping faces, boys, girls, men, and women alike within the crowd, Kei accompanied by his only other fellow agent who had come on time before the ceremony, came to the site with hope to strike a rather grand start to the mass of students and teachers alike. Each seat numbered for his convenience, and the gases effect taking its toll on just about everyone except for those who had come in late, and for the few individuals that had taken a step out of the site before it had begun to cause the students to fall asleep one by one. Of course the thought of physically or mentally messing with their lives, and allowing himself time to play with the people before him seemed interesting, and was a sure fire way for him to amuse himself for at least the time he would be here for, however, his guests would probably think otherwise. Though quiet as it was at first, the male could not help but start clapping to rid of the silent area, and more importantly to the few people who had made it out of the first initial trap. "Welcome to Seiyo Academy. Ah I suppose its not completely within my jurisdiction to give you all this wondrous speech for today, but under the current situation, I am sure the majority has no objections." Smirking behind his mask, and making it quite apparent through his entertained tone if not anything in the least. Aiming his glance particularly at the one who knew him, and rather his main objective for coming here in the first place. This person quite obviously being the man who stood out rather well in his flame red cosplay of a soldier from the looks of it. Chuckling at his apparel, though not because of his distaste for that sort of thing, but at the transition the male had taken over the time 'he' had left the picture. Stopping himself from going on with a full blow laughter, knew he had to hold himself firm to his job, and would find time to tease the young male & his friends at a later date when the limitations to his presence in accordance to his bosses orders had been lifted. Continuing his speech as he calmed down a bit from the adrenaline that had been running into his blood. "Now, I would love to chat to you all much longer, however, I have little of doing so today, and do apologize in advance for my clearly disorganized assembly, but bare with me, it will take no longer than a few seconds. I am simply here to inform you all of the guardians, that from this day forth to be aware of the hunt that is to take place in this wonderful city of ours. A hunt that will harm the hopes and dreams of all children and adult alike. Now why you may be asking am I telling you?" He stopped once more to finally let out a dark, malicious, yet somehow jovial laughter before he was to finish his last line. "Simply because it is much more fun that way."

Looking at their expressions and then back at the countless sleeping bodies that had slowly began to arouse from their momentary slumber, had tossed aside his mask, revealing his face to the guardians, shooting a wink out towards their joker for guiding him to the place, and a gentle smile at the King. "Till we meet again my dear King of Flames." Laughing every second of his escape leaving behind a little gift for him to deal with. This little gift being a particular egg that had been encased in a small treasure chest. Though locked as it was, and although he could pick it, left the thing to he who owned 'his' last wish. Looking at the only other beside him, and his escaping partner Kudzu, asked the girl with a merry tone, "So, how are you doing this fine morning?" Starting himself with pleasantries as if nothing had went on, and that they had met simply on coincidence. Dropping his act a moment after as he could not help but feel the urge to poke at the girl's indifferent expression. "Oh don't mind me, just enjoying your face for the time being, rather interested with the ever still look it gives off. Were you born with it perhaps?"

✧With: Students of Seiyo & Guardians + Partner (Kud) - > Partner (Kudzu)

✧Thoughts: The time has finally come!

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Standing up from his seat and cloaking himself with a spare cloth that had come with the cosplay he had been wearing at the time, Minato had avoided the effect of the gas, and had watched in horror as the students seated had been placed in danger. And although only two people stood amidst them, Minato was no fool at heart. Keeping himself and the others from making a wrong move, whilst at the same time preparing to shout at the strange couple, as his emotions blazed in rage to their reckless act of putting the students in danger. All the more so when the male had come to speak and explain it all for the sole purpose of telling them something so pointless. Leaving shortly after with nothing behind except a treasure chest, and a rather needless laughter ringing in the ears of the guardians. Quickly taking a hold of the chest, then making sure of the students safe return to their normal states. Doing all this without a moment's hesitance, had much help from the other members as well. Cleaning up the mess, and telling everyone that they had all fell asleep when the principal had come to make his speech. Though some couldn't find the story believable, many had simply passed off the matter, and so the day progressed. Minato had called forth a meeting shortly after the assembly was dismissed, and so the guardians had returned to their chamber room seated around the round table that was set at the farthest point of the needlessly large room.

It was without saying the group was aware of what he was about to say, and what he had been prepared to talk to them about in regards to the mornings turn of events. How he would react of course was unsure, but had they presumed him to have been fuming, and prepared to blow a fuse, they were probably right. Though at the very least holding back till each of the guardians had taken their seat, exploded only when such was done. "To endanger the lives of innocents was one crime, but to do so without purpose on today of all days is something I will not forget about! For those of you here, I have brought you all together in regards to today's set of events. Had it not been for this interruption I would be commending you all, however, seeing as we were taken off guard neither will I denounce anyone. But it is now within our duty to see that these people are crushed, and utterly demolished for what they have done to us." Smiling to himself with a wicked expression on his face and a plainly obvious anger still dwelling within him. Had it not been for Kenshin's shaking head, he would have gone deeper into the plans of killing off the enemy. But fortunately stopped before doing so. Coughing a bit as he returned to the main point in his most sensible and controlled tone. "Aside from my previous out spurt, we have run into a bigger problem. Though you all may know little about the matter seeing as I have yet indulged you all with this bit of information, but our purpose here is not only for the students, but for the search of the wish granting egg, called the Embryo. As you may all could probably guess however, is that this egg resides in another person very much like your charas and mine, and is hunted by many. Before the group being named Easter, now is sought by an underground organization, the name hidden under the guise of the rather popular company name of Eternal Wish." Pausing to take a breath, continued shortly after making sure everyone (including Ikumi) was listening. "In short from this point on, we have to be extra careful, and will have to rely more on our heart power. If my guess is right from their actions today, we will have to come to trust ourselves more else only doom will await this city, as it will most likely result in turning this place into a post-apocalyptic zone, with absolutely no fun. Hence we must strive to face down the evil, protect our friends and family, and finally attain the Embryo." Ending his debriefing with gradually growing crescendo, and serious motivation. Hoping that the group would have no objections from this point on.

✧With: Guardians + Students + Agents
✧Thoughts: I failed that speech again TT~TT - > RAGE & Debriefing

Dangerous Werewolf

14,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

The Queen
Reika Tsukiyomi

Reika had to let out a sigh as Minato gave his speech only to end up with his out burst, but she knew that was just how he was and just had to be happy the students didn't really freak out because of it. She continued on with her own speech followed by the rest of the guardians. However upon leaving the stage, gas began to fill the room and she quickly covered her face trying not to breathe in the gas. When it finally disperses she looked around to see the students asleep and let out a gasp. Seeing the masked couple she looked at them before hearing Setsuna gasp as well and hide behind her. As he spoke about the future she herself got a bad feeling before seeing them leave a small chest and flee as the students slowly began to arise. Reika and the rest of the guardians quickly began to help the students before hearing Minato come up with an excuse as to what had happened to them. Once they left she turned to Minato seeing the rage inside him quickly filling his eyes and knew he was close to another out burst, but more importantly these people were obviously a big problem.

Once they returned to the guardian's chamber and everyone was seated Minato quickly began shouting about the couple and what they had done was horrible. She listened to him as he continued ranting before finally calming down and began to inform them of a bit more about who the couple might have been. As she listened a few words seemed to strike her as she thought to herself a bit more about it as well as the couple. So she understood they thought it would be more fun to inform them that the battle for the embryo was starting, but what she couldn't understand was why they had to involve the students. Heck they could of just sneaked into the guardian's chamber instead of their other method. Another thing that struck her was the looks from two of the other guardians. "I didn't like those two. Their auras where horrible and scary." Setsuna said being the first to respond after Minato finished speaking. "I haven't seen an aura like that before." She added and Mikoto huffed upset herself. Mikoto herself had wished to start a fight right then and there when the two had shown up and interrupted the assembly.

"Embryo. Easter. I've heard of those before but not into big details. I once over heard my father and aunt speaking about them before when I was younger, but other than that they stopped talking about it when I started asking questions." Reika said crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair a bit. She slowly glanced at Minato and then to Natsuki. "Now besides that Minato you and Natsuki seemed to know that boy as your anger grew, Minato, and you completely looked shock, Natsuki." Reika said looking at them seeing what they had to say about the whole thing. She figured they knew more than they were already saying and in her own way wanted to know.

deadaim97
Alisseia
wearegliding5683

Super Waffles

Koharu Maeda

In the company of: The student body and teachers; Kei.

User Image

Her final stance, before the speech had begun, had been in the front of the many seatings. There had been a sort-of podium set up in the back of the rows as well; in front of the soon pretty much all-claimed chairs. Kudzu wasn’t really for or against the fact that she didn’t get a place to idle, except for the fact that the possibility of getting gassed as well wasn’t really in her interests. It hadn’t been, as well, while the speech, dialog, and brief laughter from Kei had gone on, without a word from Kudzu until he would end his declaration. Before that happened, though, the agent took her time to survey the crowd, not really paying attention to the faces, since there really wasn’t much new to see, except for the people she didn’t know. Though, as well, that wasn’t really notable either, as it didn’t matter – and it would also be nearly impossible to pick up some familiarity about any of them with the numbers being in the thousands. All passed out, still a little bit ‘wow’ to the agent, even though she had expected this – while it wasn’t really out of character with her, as a brief thought-tone. Hands-in pockets, after that train left, with a look back toward Kei, who was still talking.
      Kud’s thoughts went to hunting, while still listening as well – in relation to the school supporters and a very briefly timespan, when the topic was mentioned. It still didn’t matter, though – many of them had heart eggs, and that was more of a priority for memory, too. Kud took this time, following the point her partner made a departing statement, to put her thoughts elsewhere – following along behind him in a dramatic exit + not-derp escape mode. “... I’m doing fine.” Not asked: ‘Is it the same for you?’; there was a wait until after answering the expression-comment, and after Kudzu took off her own mask. “It’s not an initial thing; I picked it up over time. ... What about your day?” Not snappy, snappy. They were still walking; well, Kud was - to wherever they were going; this also included her chara, who looked a bit off-beat, along with her usual downbeat look. Ari was a meh.
      Kud is just like that in general.” Also: had decided to put her two cents in.

User Image
              『Thoughts: 』 “Everyone got gassed. ... Eh. No.”

『Mood: 』Not irritated; indifferent – while having a slightest bit of an inquiry toward her partner’s question.

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
т н є++α ¢ є
═════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈━━━━═════
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
═════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈━━━━═════
ι к υ м ι++s σ м α

++++++++ ++ Ikumi cheered on when Minato's speech turned into one of his out bursts. When she did her speech she got a little help from Daisuke. She hid behind Reika, burying her face into her back, when she saw the gas.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ She was about to scream to get rid of the silence when someone started clapping. She looked at him curiously. She got distracted and stopped listening before he finished speaking, instead thinking about how she was going to get
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ some candy without her guardian characters noticing. After the culprits left and they explained to everyone that they fell asleep during a speech, she followed the others. As they went by Sumiko sensed two unfamiliar charas, and
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ looked at them for a few seconds before following her bearer again, not saying a word.

++++++++ ++ She started cheering when Minato exploded, then booed at Kenshin for stopping it. She stopped listening until she heard him mention the Embryo, at which point she started listening intently. After Reika spoke she jumped out of her
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ chair and cheered. "This is going to be fun! We're going to have lots of fun like mom and dad did! We're going to-- huh?" She stopped when she felt Sumiko pulling at her. "Don't just decide it's going to be fun on your own." The quiet
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ chara spoke. Daisuke started lecturing Ikumi, too, but she didn't listen. She nodded at Sumiko, and got out her fortune telling cards. She sat down and chara changed with Sumiko. Not paying any attention to the conversation
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ anymore, she and Sumiko started using the cards to see just how fun it was going to be.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ℒσ¢αтισи:
Seiyo High
ℳσσ∂:
Chara changed with Sumiko
ℂσмραич:
The Guardians and their Charas
ℴυтƒιт:
Seiyo High dress code

deadaim97
MimiTaisho
wearegliding5683
Teuicui
I edited my post to include Sumiko noticing Omura's charas when I saw your post, because she would've. -Ali

Super Waffles

User Image
            Thoughts: Asking about what happened, which isn’t acted upon.

Mood: Uncertain and a little concerned.

Omura Tsuruta

Naturally, Omura didn’t get to the orientation site in time. Well, that was mainly due to the fact that this didn’t seem to be a real orientation. The wrongness of what was going on immediately became apparent to the student – upon taking note of the bodies sprawled across chairs, and the masked people up near the front of the assembly. Perhaps rightly, Omura didn’t say much in response to what he was seeing, as talking to himself wasn’t very much in his personality, and the overall theme here caused him to appropriately not attract attention to himself. However, not being alone, the student didn’t really fall to talking to himself, but instead looked kind of up, and more-so back at his charas. “I think we need to keep quiet.” The reason to that was also apparent to the diminutive individuals; while Ikuo gave his friend a slight glare, Genzo surprisingly didn’t do something similar – likely since he was in agreement with the student. All three stayed there for the short time that the masked guy’s speech went on, and after the point that the guy glanced over to another guy in a red cosplay (?) outfit, and the people around him. From where he was, Omura couldn’t actually see any real reason why the cosplay guy had been pointed out, except for his outfit, or the possibility that they were part of the student council, or this school's version; Guardians(?) ... Actually, that pretty much seemed to be an accurate guess, even though it might not have been right.
After the masked people left, and many people, to the entire body of previously-knocked-out group soon woke up, the group that had been pointed out came around, telling people that it had only been sleep due to boredom. Since Omura hadn’t really gotten there in time to be knocked out, and subject to the same explanation. Before everyone had woken up; Omura, along with his charas, had gone out the door of the entrance and exit to the auritorium; at that spot for a brief time, he hung with a couple other people who had escaped whatever had knocked everyone out, until the cosplay guy, now carrying a chest, also exited the gas-room. He, along with the people following along with him, possibly didn’t notice Omura, or the transfer’s charas, which were sort of high up in the air, while not hovering at a level above their friend’s skull. This was normal; people didn’t usually notice Ikuo or Genzo.
There were no questions from Omura about the sleep-attack as well; he didn’t ask for an explanation from the passing-by group, due to uncertainty. It was just as well, since Ikuo spoke up instead. “That was probably a sort of staged thing, but I’m not saying it was fake.” A reply from Omura, then. “I don't know, but you could be right.” Ikuo didn’t look as irritated for a bit after the student had said that; so it was still a likely true statement, in his view too.

Lo
Lo
Lo
Lo
Lo

User ImageUser Image

In the company of: His Charas, as well as random people.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
NATSUKI FUJISAKI

✭⋰ seiyo academy x ✭⋰ foolish x ✭⋰ omura tsuruta
                                                  Natsuki sat quietly in her spot at the assembly, though she was expected to speak, she was the newest member to the guardians, and knew her place among them. When it was her time, she rose and smiled to the crowd, introducing herself, talking about the following year before finding her seat and watching the other guardians speak. Many of them she had known since she was a child, as her parents were close friends with theirs. However, being younger than them, she hadn’t connected with them too well while growing up. She had gotten along much better with the other children in her grade. When Minato finished his speech, if that’s what it could be called, Natsuki got up to leave the auditorium, before hearing a voice from the audience. A gas began to fill the room, “Cover your mouth and nose,” her chara commanded. She didn’t put up a fight, and did as Clove demanded.

There were two people standing in the group, the boy began going on the reason that they were there. Which was to say, for no real reason. Natsuki felt as though she recognized the boy’s voice. She couldn’t place who it was, but it sounded so familiar as though she had just heard it earlier that day. Finally, the boy pulled his mask off. There was a group gasp from Natsuki and her charas. “It’s that boy. What is he doing here? Why would he do something so bad?” Clove questioned, in a quiet voice so that no one was able to hear her. It didn’t take long after that for the boy and his companion to leave the room.

Students began to awake, confused on the reason they were all passed out. She was grateful to see that Minato had come up with a lie to tell the students. Although she didn’t believe that lying was a good thing, they couldn’t easily tell the students and teachers the truth without being in trouble with the parents of students. Exiting the room with the other guardians, she stared at the ground as they began their journey across the campus to their chambers where they met for matters about the guardians.

It was no surprise that Minato was going off when they all sat down. He was talking about Easter, a group that had disbanded long ago, and Eternal Wish, one that had been hidden underground. Natsuki had heard the names passed between her parents, all when they thought she was in bed. However, if she asked a question of it, they pushed it aside and pretended they had no idea of what she spoke of.

Ikumi seemed rather excited for all that was going to be happening, though Natsuki wasn’t sure if that’s what she should think of all that had happened that morning. Nothing seemed fun with two people being able to gas the entire student body. Rising from her chair, she opened a bag that she had brought with her, and laid out scones on the table for everyone. “I baked these for everyone.” She explained, before hearing Reika bring up her expression towards the boy at the assembly.

What would the other guardians think when she informed them that she had led him to the assembly? Would they think she was a traitor or worse, an idiot? Feeling feet on her shoulder, she heard her chara coach her, “You have to tell them, Natsuki.” Elle pushed the girl, knowing that it would be wrong to keep it from them. “I, well I saw the boy earlier today. When I was coming to the school, he was standing by the front entrance of the school. I thought that he might be new here, so I asked him if he needed help.” Gasping for air, she turned her attention the ground, “He said that he needed to find the assembly building, so I showed it to him. I didn’t know that he was going to do that.

She could feel the pressure of the other guardians. They would never make such a foolish mistake. Not to mention the fact that she was the joker, she was supposed to be the glue to the guardians, not bring the bad guys to the innocent bystanders. Natsuki’s face flushed before she darted out of the garden. She ran away from the group, ashamed of what she had done. She had endangered students because she wasn’t careful enough. She ran without noticing where she was going. She could hear Clove and Elle behind her, calling out, but she didn’t stop. That was, not until she ran into someone. “I’m sorry I should have been paying attention to where I was going.” She said, her head bowed, before glancing up to see a boy with blond hair standing before her. So much for being careful as Minato had said, not to mention the fact that she had endangered innocent people twice in one morning.

User Image User Image
    CLOVE XXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxXXXX ELLE

deadaim97

Teuicui

Alisseia

MimiTaisho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers