OOC

Intro - Story - Rules - Skeleton - Reserves - Events-

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
▓░▓ Story ▓░▓

"All kids holds an egg in their souls,The egg of their hearts, Their would be selves but unseen."
Amu Hinamori is a student at Seiyo Academy, where she has a reputation for being "cool and spicy"; however, her real personality is that of an extremely shy and easily intimidated girl. One night Amu makes a wish that she would have the courage to be reborn as her "would-be" self. The next morning Amu finds three brightly colored eggs—red, blue, and green—in her bed. Each egg eventually hatches into a Guardian Character: Ran, Miki, and Su. Guardian Characters are angel-like beings that aid a person into becoming their "would-be" selves and fulfill the person's dreams. The Guardian Characters accomplish this by giving encouragement and advice, but they can also temporarily change a person's personality and abilities. With the Guardian Characters, Amu's life becomes much more complex as she struggles to deal with her new personalities and the Seiyo Elementary Guardians—a student council group where each member has their own Guardian Character—who recruits Amu to search for and seal the X-Eggs and X Characters, the corrupted forms of people's dreams. And to inevitably search for the wish granting egg called "The Embryo."

...25 years later...

Seiyo academy, still the most grand, and extravagant private school within the district, continues to be the beacon of hope towards those with goals, and those who fall under. The Guardians still in exist, however somethings about the school has changed over the 25 years. Amu and the rest of the guardians had by this point all gotten married (or not), and are living lives as adults. The largest change of all however, would be the switch from being the grandest elementary school, to becoming one of the most spectacular high school in the entire district. This and many more changes taking place in this area. Easter disbanding several years after the guardians had disbanded, seeing no more use in the hunt for the embryo. Though despite this separation, former Easter members had slowly but surely began to arise once more. This time however with a wider variation of corrupt eggs. This small group, quickly developing into a company, and continued to grow for 5 years after the closing down of Easter. With opposition from the Seiyo elementary guardians, however this time the outcome was not what the guardians had in mind. Losing inevitably, and from their loss, so had the souls of many disappear. 10 years after this development Seiyo had expanded its facility, and was deemed as high school academy. In the very same year had the small broken off members of Easter created a new corporation. The name of the said Corp. being "永遠の願い (Eien no negai = The Eternal wish)." Holding a vast range of power, influence, and position throughout Japan, much like Easter had back in its time. But this time with a stronger conviction, a new and more lethal weapon up there sleeves. A stronger and more corrupt egg. And so the hunt for the legendary egg continues, whereas the two pieces to find the said egg lie in the hands of enemies.

Who will you side with? What will you do? Who is righteous and who is Unjust? This is a story with twist and turns, where you can decide the fate of the world.

Intro - Story - Rules - Skeleton - Reserves - Events -

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
▓░▓ Rules ▓░▓

#1~Follow Gaia ToS and Guild Rules

#2~I am the king of this Rp, thou shalt obey me.

#3~No God-Modding & No Cybering.

#4~Romance is alright, just try not to get under each others pants.

#5~Write out at least 1-2 paragraphs, paragraphs at the minimum 4 sentences each. (Not enforced, but lets try to keep it at this )

#6~No copying profiles, or layouts (I will stalk you to your grave if you do )

#7~Post your profile to me personally with "Would Be Self" in the subject line to be accepted

#8~Keep your post under PG13 restrictions, or else you will face consequences

#9~Ask questions and such either in the OoC or within PM’s

#10~Will add more rules later if needed

#11~Submit reserves to me personally under the title "My Self" in the subject line to be reserved.

#12~Limit your cussing/swearing throughout the rp.

#13~This is a new gen. rp, I can handle characters that have relation to canon characters, but won't accept canon's themselves.

#14~Have Fun Guys~

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
▓░▓ Skeleton ▓░▓

Reserves

[img]malformed 250x100[/img]
Character name:
Username:

[size=15][align=right][color=color]:: Full Name :: Age [/color][/align][/size]

[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]People call me:[/b][/color](nickname)
[color=postingcolor][b]Sex :[/b][/color] (gender)
[color=postingcolor][b]Often described as:[/b][/color] (personality)
[color=postingcolor][b]If you want to know my past was like:[/b][/color] (background)
[color=postingcolor][b]Well I like these kind of things:[/b][/color] (likes)
[color=green]✓[/color]
[color=green]✓[/color]
[color=green]✓[/color]
[color=green]✓[/color]
[color=green]✓[/color]
[color=postingcolor][b]Show me these things and I will kill you:[/b][/color] (dislikes)
[color=red]✗[/color]
[color=red]✗[/color]
[color=red]✗[/color]
[color=red]✗[/color]
[color=red]✗[/color]
[color=postingcolor][b]What makes me run away:[/b][/color] (absolute fears at least 2)
[color=blue] ☯ [/color]
[color=blue] ☯ [/color]
[color=postingcolor][b]I am classified as a(n):[/b][/color] (Guardian, Agent, or Other)
[color=postingcolor][b]Not to brag but this is my ability:[/b][/color] (Chara Power)
[color=postingcolor][b]My Charas:[/b][/color][spoiler] (Chara's & Chara information -Chibi Pics only- ) [/spoiler]
[color=postingcolor][b]Transformation?!:[/b][/color][spoiler] (Name, Image, Attacks & description) [/spoiler]
[color=postingcolor][b]Theme Song:[/b][/color] (optional)
[color=postingcolor][b]Other:[/b][/color] (anything else?)
[color=postingcolor]Username, [b]Posting Color(s)[/b][/color][/size]

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
▓░▓ Reserves ▓░▓

Guardians

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image

✧ King - Minato Toori ✧ / ✧ Queen - Reika Tsukiyomi ✧

✧ Jack - Name ✧ / ✧ Ace - Ikumi Soma ✧

✧ Joker - Natsuki Fujisaki ✧ / ✧ Knight - Name ✧

Agents

✦ The Fool - Kei Hirayuki ✦ / ✦ The Empress - Suzu Kurogane ✦

✦ The Chariot - Koharu Maeda ✦ / ✦ The Hanged Man - Name ✦

✦ The World - Name ✦ / ✦ Death - Name ✦

Others

✥ Omura Tsuruta ✥ / ✥ Name ✥

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
▓░▓ Events ▓░▓

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
ℛeserves

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300

RP Begins

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With glee he woke himself up that early morn, upon the sound of a single tone. The sight of radiant beams of streaking light shone down upon his face, while the vibrating beat that rasped his desk continued. His mind was filled with a light joy as he was quite glad to receive a call, regardless of the time and of the person, rather finding the mysterious to be endearing, and the untimeliness of it all to be something of a challenge. Of course it had much more to do with the fact that he was currently lodged at such an ever quiet place in the city, and not to mention that most, if not all people were still asleep at the time. Loathing the quietness in itself was rather glad to rid himself of the natures harmony, and return to the world that the humans had created. A world that had been run by cars, phones, electricity, and voices. Games, constant noises, and complaints. A unfair government system, and a ruling politician. This corrupt place was where he longed to return, and upon its few hour slumber began to arise as did he that day. Smiling and acting all the more merrily upon gathering the device in which had since his awakening not stopped rasping against his desk, closing itself to the edge, risking its fall downwards from the precariously high place. Reading the user I.D that read vertically down, reading nothing but one word. "~Aho-Shachō (Stupid President)~." Chuckling to himself as he rather enjoyed his own naming sense, took no leisure time in picking up the call, starting off the conversation expecting the man's reason for dialing his number. "I suppose it is that time of year. So have you called me to start this little project of yours Shachō?" Grinning over the phone with a joker like expression of mirth. All the while the man on the other side of the phone could not help but sigh at his rather accurate guess, answering his question simply over the phone. "Took you long enough Shachō." Hanging up the phone not long after saying what was needed to be said, and upon receiving his approval of a single thing. Writing out a quick mail to all the agents had they not been formally informed of the event following. This mail reading quite simply, "The time to hunt freely has now come."

Leaving the place he took refuge in for a good share of the other day to pass time, kicked about a few unconscious bodies as he made his way outside to the exuberant, and noisiness of the crowd. The wafting sensations, the floating aroma of car exhausts and fast food. The voices echoing on the streets and bouncing back continually. Ah. How he loved the city. How he loved the people within it. How much he loved to watch them live through life, to suffer, to enjoy, to love, to hate, to live, and to die. Such was a persons life. And such was his entertainment. Laughing all along the way down the street, receiving the stares of many, catching the attention of many more as he began to strut himself so openly, humming a loud melody as he drowned in the rhapsody of the city. Oh how he enjoyed that moment. Though, as merry and wonderful as it was, his mind and eyes were today, unset on the things before him, but on that of his goal. His goal being in the very hearts of one of these individuals, yet still needing all in order to capture. It was a pleasing mood he set, and as such responded with his nonsensical outwards behavior, like something of a mask to avoid drawing suspicion in the serious sense. Following not far behind him however, two small individuals kept to him, as they both wondered what it was the rather joyous male was thinking of that day. Of course they had seen the mail that was sent out that day, however, wondered how this male was doing. The first simply laughed and saw himself in depiction to what was about to happen, as if reading Kei's mind, or rather as part of his own desire began to understand fairly quick. As for the other however, only took the hunt to mind. The first miniature ghost like apparition had been named Kira, and the other Souiicchi. Together they continued to loiter the streets until finally they had arrived at the one place in which he had planned to arrive at since the start. Seiyo Academy. "Been quite some time." Smiling to himself while several students walked passed him with much haste.

✧Location: Outside in the city street - > Seiyo Academy

✧With: People of the city - > Students of Seiyo

✧Thoughts: The time has finally come!

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300

User Image

The ever pink blossoms danced in the air, with the wind as its guide, flew down from its high heights, to meet with the firm asphalt road leading to the bustling place known to all as Seiyo Academy. Spring had arrived, and the new year had finally come. The voices of the people resonated. The hearts of the people continued to waver, and the minds of the students continued to roam free. It had not been too long since Seiyo had changed into a High school academy, and ever since the people have still yet to fully accustom to the change. Though, even with this said, the students still came, and like most other schools, came en mass. Laughing. Talking. Fighting. Bickering. Complaining. The list of emotions went on and on.

However, today was not any ordinary orientation day for the red headed male. No, it was in fact the day where he would for the first time in his life, stand in place as the highly esteemed King of the Guardians. Grant the entire student body a speech of introduction, welcome, and other such formal announcements. Suited up in a formal military uniform, outside the school's normal dress code, though under permission from the staff and student body, walked up to the large gates. Both sides unperturbed at the time he had arrived, Minato pushed open the gates. Listening to the creaking of the ill oiled steel frame, the drawing noise of the wheels beneath the gates rolled on the hard asphalt. The time had slowly drawn close, and preparation anxiously at hand. He began down the path with heavy steps, rehearsing his speech along the way. Correcting himself multiple times, trying his best to keep him words calm, and collected. Doing so to no avail.

Sighing to himself after several minutes had gone by, seated himself alone in the empty guardians chamber. The large room had always seemed somewhat out of place, but who was he to judge. His outer facade was no different, and rather fit the room perfectly. It was not too long as he began pacing himself however, did a small figure float about and around him. This miniature figure known to those who could see him as a guardian chara, this one of many being his own who had gone by the name Kenshin. "Still ruffling those feather's or your bro?" So said the little fighter with a jovial tone, barely distancing himself from Minato as he continued. "Why you always bother fretting bout these minor formalities and stuff bro? You know you got'em in de bag." Speaking in a wannabe gangster voice ever since the day before when he had left Kenshin alone to watch a yakuza film that had aired in an untimely fashion. Minato regretted his decision to let the tiny body watch the film, but could not say anything to his companion until his mind had slowly calmed down. "You know very well Kenshin, this is one of the biggest! largest! And all important orientation speech! I can't just sit down straight, the nerves are getting to me!" Saying this with voice gradually increasing in tempo and in volume, enthusiasm aimed towards the importance of this day, and of his job to do. However, quickly reverted his train of thought as he recalled his companion's presence. "My bad Ken, I may have lost it again for a moment there." The red chara nodded fervently in response. "Yeah, just a little bro. Though don't worry your butt off about it, I haz gots your back!" Pumping his little arms while pointing his own emphasis in aiding Minato. "Sure, thanks Ken. But you mind losing the accent? It is starting to get on my nerves, and I would rather not want to start ranting about that sometime mid-day." Smiling all the while as the thought of his ranting started shudders up Kenshin's back was quick to understand despite his slight disappointment. The two continued their conversation, and killed time alone in the empty halls till only about 1 hour was left before the ceremony was to start. "You think they will make it in time?" Asking Kenshin with a hint of anxiety and doubt, mixed in his expression. "I am sure those guys will be here on time." So he said slightly avoiding his companion's question in hopes to avoid another vigorous spurt.

✧Location: Seiyo High Campus Grounds
✧With: Kenshin
✧Thoughts: It's finally the day!

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
т н є++α ¢ є
═════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈━━━━═════
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
═════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈━━━━═════
ι к υ м ι++s σ м α

++++++++ ++ Ikumi found herself running to the school. She had some sugary sweets before she left home, even though Daisuke told her not to; which probably made her want to eat
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ them even more.Her two charas followed behind her, struggling a little to keep up. She pushed passed everyone in her way until she reached the guardian's chambers. She
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ bursted through the doors, skidding to a stop in front of the table Minato was sitting in, her hands up in the air. She looked at Minato with a wide grin, a mix of friendliness
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ and excitement/hyperness in her expression.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ "Minato-kun!" She exclaimed, and attempted to glomp him. "It's so good to see you again! I should've known you'd be here first! How have you been?!" Her two
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ charas floated next to her, looking at their bearer with disdain. "Sorry Kenshin, Minato; She snuck some sugary sweets out of the house and ate them, even though I told
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ her not to."
Daisuke apolgized in Ikumi's place.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ℒσ¢αтισи:
Guardians chamber
ℳσσ∂:
Super Hyper
ℂσмραич:
Minato, Kenshin, Sumiko, and Daisuke
ℴυтƒιт:
Seiyo High dress code

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
NATSUKI FUJISAKI

✭⋰ seiyo academy x ✭⋰ strange x ✭⋰ kei hirayuki
                                                  Natsuki, you don’t want to be late on your first day as a member of the guardians, do you?” The voice echoed up from the first floor to a young girl standing in front of a mirror. She stared at the reflection, trying her best to decide how she should do her hair for the first day. “I’ll be down in one minute, Papa!” She hollered back, pulling the ponytail out of her hair. “Natsuki, your father is right, if you don’t hurry you’re going to be late. That’s not the type of impression we want to give the other guardians, is it?” A small, golden hair being floated up in front of her face. “It’s not. I just wanted to try something new for my first day of high school.” Pulling her hair into the usual pigtails, she sighed. She would have to do with the look she’s grown into.

Making her way downstairs, she found her father, Nagihiko Fujisaki, standing before the stovetop, cooking breakfast. “Breakfast will be done in a minute.” He announced when she reached the first floor. Approaching her father, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks, Papa, but I’m just going to take an apple with me.” She said, before grabbing one from the fruit container. A disappointed look stretched over the man’s face, as he opened his mouth to talk. “I’ll be home after the guardian meeting today.” She said, bounding out of the kitchen and into the front hallway. Pulling on her shoes, she picked up her packed backpack and stepped out of the house.

Stretching her arms as high as possible, she took in a deep breath. “What a great day for my first day of high school.” She decided, a smile on her face. The golden chara moved to sit on her shoulder, joined now by a rather pink filled girl. “Don’t forget, you have a job starting this year. You are on the look out for anything that seems suspicious.” She reminded Natsuki. “Oh come off it Clove, can’t she enjoy her first day of classes? When the time comes that we need to fight, then we will fight. For now, we should be able to relax and enjoy the day.” The other fought back. “I try not to be foolish and naïve as some, Elle.” The two continued to bicker as the group made their way to the campus.

Ever since her second chara, Elle, was born, Natsuki learned how to tune her charas out. Although, she often leaped back into the conversations when she least wanted to, “Besides, we have her to worry about now. We can’t act foolish now, not when we have a sister at stake.” Natsuki shot her chara a quick glance, giving her the sign to shut her mouth. “I wonder what kind of chara she will be like. Nat, what did you wish for the night that she was born?” It wasn’t that she didn’t like to speak about her charas. She loved Clove and Elle, but the thought of one that had yet to hatch concerned her. It had already taken so long, what if she wasn’t meant to have the egg in the first place? “Let’s not talk about that right now, we will find out what she is like when she hatches.

Taking the last corner before she reached the school, her charas seemed to take the hint that she didn’t wish to talk about their future sibling. However, Natsuki’s own thoughts were on the egg, until Clove flew down in front of her face. “Natsuki did you hear me?” The girl gave her chara a confused look before the girl pointed out what she was talking about. In front of her, there was a boy standing in front of the school. He looked older, and not from around there. She felt as though she had seen his face before, but couldn’t quite place him.

Stepping forward, Natsuki shoved the thoughts of the egg to the back of her mind, and placed a smile on her face. Clove and Elle floated behind her, somewhat hesitant about the boy. “Hello, my name is Fujisaki Natsuki. I’m the joker chair in the guardians here. Is there anything that I could help you with?b]” She wondered what he was doing at the front entrance of the school, or if he was just stopping to look at the school. “Whatever you need, I will do my best to help you with.” She added, doing her best to fill the job that she was given as a guardian member.

User Image User Image
    CLOVE XXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxXXXX ELLE

deadaim97

Dangerous Werewolf

14,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

The Queen
Reika Tsukiyomi

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Reika snuggled up in her bed sound asleep as her two charas hovered over her shaking their heads a bit. The puppy looking chara slowly moved down and started to tug at her hair letting out a whimpering noise. "Come on Rei-Rei get up or your dad's not going to be happy." She whine only to be brushed off by the sleepy girl. The other chara slowly floated down and looked at the other chara. "Don't worry Setsuna I'll get her up." She said pulling out her small gun and moving towards Reika's ear. She gave an evil smirk before quickly firing the gun next to her ear letting out a loud bang. In that moment she jumped up falling to the ground screaming in utter shock. "Dang it Mikoto not again." She said to the little blonde haired chara. "What you wouldn't get up so I had to do something." Mikoto laughed as Setsuna shook her head. A few moments later her father, Ikuto Tsukiyomi rushed in to see what happened to his daughter. "Reika are you ok? I heard you scream." He said getting down by her side. Reika gave a weak smile and let her father help her up before smiling. "Oh no its nothing just sort of realized I'm running late for school." She said with a weak smile. Her father slowly shook his head before he looked towards her two charas making them freeze before he passed them shutting her blinds. "Alright well start to get dressed and remember if you stay quiet and keep things to yourself it will only cause trouble for your friends." He said placing a hand on her head as she smiled and nodded as he walked out.

Reika quickly dressed herself before placing up her hair and raced out of her home with her two charas right behind her. "Do you think you will make it on time?" Mikoto asked glancing over at her curious as to how she would make it on time. "I can help with that." Setsuna smiled as two wolf ears popped on her head along with a long fluffy tail. In a moment she was running even faster than before as her charas held on as to not be left behind. "The power of a racing wolf helps a lot sometimes huh, Setsuna." Reika smiled as they reached the school. Once there she stopped running and the ears and tail vanished, and she began walking to the Guardian's Chambers. As she walked in she had to stop for a moment seeing Ikumi running around like crazy and let out a sigh. "Ikumi you had sweets again didn't you." Reika said letting out a sigh and made her way over to the two of them. "Good morning Minato. Kenshin. How has your morning been so far?" She asked with a smile as she took a seat. Setsuna quickly rushed over and hugged Kenshin snuggling up to him. "Hello Ken-Ken!" She smiled before being torn off of him by Mikoto. "Sorry about this. Why she does this every morning beats me." Mikoto said letting her go only for her to go after Sumiko and Daisuke as well doing the same thing. "Good morning to you too. Su-Su and Dai-Dai!" Setsuna smiled before once again being pried off of them.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

deadaim97
Alisseia

Dedicated Associate

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Not long after his anxious question had been made and answered, the sound of footsteps nearing the doors had become apparent. As to whose footsteps they were he wondered about it for some time however, upon a brief thought and a quick shake to his head decided it best not to care about such trivial matters, and instead to place his goal in front of him. Taking in a deep breath in attempt to calm his mind as he had been so gratefully instructed by both Kenshin, and the reader for the copious audio tapes he used to calm down his regular zeal. Preparing himself, by steeling his heart, his mind, and soul to a degree as he awaited with an attempted expression of regal, and royalty. Sitting down at the table just as the door began to creak open. His heart began to race, and his mind was anxious. He was slowly losing his control and had within moments almost bursted his own bubble from the building anxiety to who it could possibly be. Not helping him keep his cool however, had ran into a sugar high Ikumi. The royal guardians ace. And if not anything, one of the few people he reminded himself to be careful around. As he often found himself losing to his facade easily around those who found more enthusiasm then he could with hold. Of course it didn't help today with how hyper she was already acting. Guessing well enough that she must have hidden in some sort of sugary treat after her morning meal, as he well recalled the previous semester, and her abnormally quick response to sugar. Barely dodging the tackle, held the girl with his arms stuck out holding each shoulder, smiled at the girl as he listened to her sugar hyped statement. Responding to her not long after. "Yes, quite a pleasure to see you again as well Ikumi. And fine as we may be at the moment, could you perhaps lower your voice?" Saying this with a with held tone, and a calm response. Kenshin nodded his head in approval as he watched his partner grow, and upon seeing their hard work pay off knew that it was all worth the time they had spent. Daisuke, and Sumiko looking at their bearer with a look of disdain, both heaved a sigh watching the display. Kenshin felt for the them, as he too understood such burdens. Minato, Kenshin, and the two floating chara all knew about such difficulties and in response would have heaved a sigh in unison had Minato not been in attempt to hold his ground. Daisuke apologizing not long after for the trouble. But shaking their heads, Kenshin and Minato understood the male chara, and gave their sympathy through gestures alone.

Letting go of Ikumi upon saying what he wished to say, offered her a seat at the table as he watched yet another person come within the door. It was truly a pleasant thing to see more people come in on time, and had nearly brought him to tears. The next individual was not too much to his surprise. The guardians queen, Reika Tsukiyomi. One who held a fair record of arriving on time if not earlier. Of course she too had her faults, and was another who could just as easily rile him up due to her peculiar attitude, though trying not to think too much into it, smiled at her, and gave her a royal Victorian wave from afar. "A rather wondrous morning indeed. How has the morn been for you both?" Speaking with a tad bit more hesitance as he was still unaccustomed to using the regal and calm tone for too long, though tried to make it less apparent. Even so however, was still quite content with his new record of being able to use it for a good 5 minutes without interruption. Hoping to continue as he brought forth his hands and waited for their response.

All the while Minato was doing this, Kenshin was watching his companion not too far from where he was, though grouped with the two other charas made a tad bit of distance. Not too shocked, nor extremely surprised by Setsuna's impulsive hugging. Though was slightly taken aback with the addition. Slightly unnerved by the female chara's action, had covered his face with one of his arms as he waved his arm to tell the others he was fine. Speaking upon sorting the facts straights, did so while looking at the group of four charas. "So how have y'all been holding up?" Saying this while he began to stretch out both his tiny shoulder blades.

✧Location: Seiyo Guardian Chambers
✧With: Kenshin, Ikumi, Reika, Mikoto, Setsuna, Sumiko, Daisuke
✧Thoughts: Gotta stay calm!

Alisseia

MimiTaisho

Headstrong Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
т н є++α ¢ є
═════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈━━━━═════
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
═════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈━━━━═════
ι к υ м ι++s σ м α

++++++++ ++ Ikumi frowned as Minato dodged her tackle. She let out a sigh after she heard what he had to say. "You're no fun today!" She whined, and took a seat in the offered chair
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ with her arms crossed. She looked around, fidgeting in the chair. Not for long, though; not very long at all. As soon as she heard the door open she jumped out of her seat,
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ and ran a circle or two around the table for no apparent reason before going over to Reika.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ "Reika-san!" She exclaimed in a lower tone than before, mindful of Minato's request at least a little bit. It was hard for her to do more than that after she had sweets.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ "And Setsuna and Mikoto!" She looked at the charas as she addressed them. "Yeah! They were tasty! I snuck them along with me for later, but then Daisuke noticed them
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ and thought I was going to eat them right then! I thought he was going to take them away so I ate them before he had a chance to!"
She explained cheerfully. She didn't
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ bother to answer the question from Minato of how the morning's been.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ Sumiko let out a soft yelp as Setsuna hugged her. She really didn't like being touched by others, though she's a bit use to it from Setsuna by now she was startled by it.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ She breathed a sigh of relief as Mikoto pried her off. She hid behind Daisuke, looking at the wolf character. "Please give me some warning before you do things like that."
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ Sumiko said in a soft tone.
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ Daisuke wasn't bothered by Setsuna, of course. Instead he very much welcomed her. He simply smiled at the charas when Mikoto pulled her off of him. He let out a sigh at
++++++++ ♫ ♪ ♬ ++ his bearers explanation of the sweets, then shook his head. "As long as Ikumi doesn't have sweets, quite well." He responds to Kenshin.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ℒσ¢αтισи:
Guardians chamber
ℳσσ∂:
Super hyper
ℂσмραич:
Minato, Reika, Kenshin, Setsuna, Mikoto, Sumiko, and Daisuke
ℴυтƒιт:
Seiyo High dress code

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff